Public Health Be Damned: Nurse Tantrum Shows Depth of American Scientific Blindness

It's quite possible that the OP is going to die of fright one of these days. I've rarely see someone get so freaked out over something that will never harm her.
Right, as a human I'm immune to ebola. Just like you. Are you going to volunteer to help clean Dr. Spencer's bedpans in NY anytime soon? No? Why not? Afraid of something?
I trust America's healthcare system. You don't. You should be the one cleaning bed pans. After reading your posts I believe you are probably qualified to do it.

Drunk driving deaths and the flu do not fell healthy strapping adults by mere bodily fluid contact.

You're right, flu fells healthy, strapping adults without bodily fluid contact.

You know what does fell healthy, strapping adults? AIDS. Shall we initiate a quarantine?

When those healthiest of our society are falling to a disease that kills at about 70% average rate.

So far, there's been four cases in the US. Four. Two of them due to poor hospital procedures. Of those four, there's been one fatality. One.

Your compasion between drunk driving and ebola is like saying we should ignore tuburculosis because lots of people sprain their ankles.

And yours are equally ridiculous.

In other words, you are insane.

Seeing as you've demonstrated your medical knowledge to be zilch, you may as well pass it off as syphilis induced madness.

It's quite possible that the OP is going to die of fright one of these days. I've rarely see someone get so freaked out over something that will never harm her.
Right, as a human I'm immune to ebola. Just like you. Are you going to volunteer to help clean Dr. Spencer's bedpans in NY anytime soon? No? Why not? Afraid of something?
I trust America's healthcare system. You don't. You should be the one cleaning bed pans. After reading your posts I believe you are probably qualified to do it.
No one gives a rats ass who you trust. This isn't about you ya ditz

I wonder if this curious ebola thing and the social quirks I've mentioned below will be noticed and picked up by strategists? What little remaining of those middle dems clinging to that far left "blind insanity" agenda [on another front as well] will vote democratic Senator if to do so means literally..dying [in the case of ebola]...or surrendering children to a cult that espouses child abuse [in the case of the other patently insane agenda]?

So the nurse in quarantine is suing "the government" [the Christie Administration]. I can hear Rachael Maddow foaming at the mouth already. Hope the democratic party has a curb chain on her; the public sentiment isn't going to be swayed. Here's why: people are PC to a point. This is delicious. Because not only are the same crew infected with the PC-virus, but they are also exceedingly narcissistic and utterly blind to reason. So when push comes to shove, guess where this group will default to?
Yep.
Common sense and self-preservation, not necessarily in that order. The uber-left thinks it has a cause. Should be interesting to see how being self unaware plays out for this unwanted faction of the democratic party so close to a pivotal election.. :popcorn:
BTW, if Christie DIDN'T quarantine this nurse and she gave people ebola by similar recklessness to the Dr. in NYNY, Christie's administration would be fending of hundreds of lawsuits for not protecting the public when common sense [even outside of "medical" "good sense"] dictates he should have acted.
Translation: Christie did the right thing.

Feel free to keep peeing your pants in fear while championing the forced imprisonment of Americans.

Feel free to keep peeing your pants in fear while championing the forced imprisonment of Americans.
As someone who had meningitis about 20 years ago you can bite me. I too was sent home after a short stay in the hospital BECAUSE they thought I had the flu. The next night I went back in an ambulance and spent 2 weeks in intensive care and almost died because they missed it.

Tell me again how much we should blindly trust ANY institution

As someone who had meningitis about 20 years ago you can bite me. I too was sent home after a short stay in the hospital BECAUSE they thought I had the flu. The next night I went back in an ambulance and spent 2 weeks in intensive care and almost died because they missed it.

Are you dead?

Are you dead?
How typical. You wouldn't see the point if it was glued to the inside of your glasses would you?

Are you dead?
Damn close to it...

Are you dead?
How typical. You wouldn't see the point if it was glued to the inside of your glasses would you?
A mistake was made and you survived. Which apparently caused you to trust politicians over the medical community.

Are you dead?
A mistake was made and you survived. Which apparently caused you to trust politicians over the medical community.
I do trust Politicians that I agree with. Unlike most on here I don't bend to their point of view to find agreement. I find agreement where their ideas fit with mine.

The state, which Crusader Frank loves, has the right to quarantine folks for the public's health concerns.

The officials, however, put her in a windowless cell, took her phone and hand bag, would tell her where she was or what she was being held for, then questioned her for hours before putting her in quarantine lock down.

The officials are now backing down.

Christie is more concerned about being Hillary's running mate than about the public safety.

You back tracking fascist. :lol:

196134_5_.jpg

^ Jake and friends

I wonder if this curious ebola thing and the social quirks I've mentioned below will be noticed and picked up by strategists? What little remaining of those middle dems clinging to that far left "blind insanity" agenda [on another front as well] will vote democratic Senator if to do so means literally..dying [in the case of ebola]...or surrendering children to a cult that espouses child abuse [in the case of the other patently insane agenda]?

So the nurse in quarantine is suing "the government" [the Christie Administration]. I can hear Rachael Maddow foaming at the mouth already. Hope the democratic party has a curb chain on her; the public sentiment isn't going to be swayed. Here's why: people are PC to a point. This is delicious. Because not only are the same crew infected with the PC-virus, but they are also exceedingly narcissistic and utterly blind to reason. So when push comes to shove, guess where this group will default to?
Yep.
Common sense and self-preservation, not necessarily in that order. The uber-left thinks it has a cause. Should be interesting to see how being self unaware plays out for this unwanted faction of the democratic party so close to a pivotal election.. :popcorn:
BTW, if Christie DIDN'T quarantine this nurse and she gave people ebola by similar recklessness to the Dr. in NYNY, Christie's administration would be fending of hundreds of lawsuits for not protecting the public when common sense [even outside of "medical" "good sense"] dictates he should have acted.
Translation: Christie did the right thing.

I was wondering when and how you were going to shoehorn in your anti-gay agenda in this thread. You didn't disappoint.

The state, which Crusader Frank loves, has the right to quarantine folks for the public's health concerns.

The officials, however, put her in a windowless cell, took her phone and hand bag, would tell her where she was or what she was being held for, then questioned her for hours before putting her in quarantine lock down.

The officials are now backing down.

Christie is more concerned about being Hillary's running mate than about the public safety.

You back tracking fascist. :lol:

196134_5_.jpg

^ Jake and friends

Obviously the fat woman's candidate.

Putting someone in a fucking tent was a total DICK MOVE. Wtf are we? Some third world shit hole?
Same kind of tent we are shipping to Third World shitholes.

Does the left want special treatment for Americans?
So you concede my point?
I guess if I concede your point, you concede my point that you think Americans deserve special treatment?
Your point was about the left. I am not on the left. But yes, Americans deserve the best.

Forum List

Back