public school teacher calls white people problemattic and says start a riot

So we have been trying real hard to eliminate free speech. Mission accomplished. I just personally disagree with that mission.

Actually, the "mission" has not been accomplished. The woman said what she said and is still employed.

Personally, I don't advocate for her getting fired or anything like that but let's call a spade a spade; she said white people are problematic which is, in and of itself, problematic. Actually, she said white teachers but this still points a prejudicial finger at a large demographic based on race, which completely goes against any and every principle of anti-racism.

In the interest of ethics, fairness, critical thought and tolerance, one simply doesn't say something like this unless one has his/her own prejudices to contend with.

Another crazy left wing racist communist who needs to be committed. A very sick person. Home teach your kids.
Other than claiming she is crazy, can you point out where she is in error.

Not all of them..but ones like this have no business in educating children

That's not teaching, it's indoctrination
1.) You're right, it's NOT all of them and therein lies the problem with making sweeping generalizations about a group of people. There is also an inherent contradiction in teaching kids about inclusion and acceptance while at the same time declaring an entire racial demographic within the teaching community to be a problem.

2.) If some white teachers are problematic, are they so because they're white? If so, what does that mean in the context of teaching kids subjects that have nothing to do with race such as algebra or English Literature?

Actually, the "mission" has not been accomplished. The woman said what she said and is still employed.

Personally, I don't advocate for her getting fired or anything like that but let's call a spade a spade; she said white people are problematic which is, in and of itself, problematic. Actually, she said white teachers but this still points a prejudicial finger at a large demographic based on race, which completely goes against any and every principle of anti-racism.

In the interest of ethics, fairness, critical thought and tolerance, one simply doesn't say something like this unless one has his/her own prejudices to contend with.

And your point? This may be accurate but requires no action and does not indicate a conspiracy or indoctrination. There are lots of racists. Racism is not morally wrong or illegal. Only acting on that racism is illegal. We do not have the brain scan technology to read minds yet to criminalize personal beliefs. Even if we did that technology would be subject to abuse. Let me say this super loud 6 times so everyone can understand.

Having racist thoughts or saying racist things is neither immoral or illegal.

So much for honest discussion about racism. Just shut up.

At this point public school teachers are highly suspect

Of being human and having various views even unpopular ones? Oh my. So so scary. Let's fire up the torches and get us some rope. What horror! An adult with an unpopular opinion. What shall we ever do? How do we kill these people and keep them from destroying the world?

Suspect of what? Geezuz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wear your tin foil hat and relax. You'll be safe with it on.

Where to start? Number one being the comment that white teachers are problematic.

Some people may believe that. It isn't illegal. Some people may believe this teacher is problematic. That isn't illegal either. You dumb fucking Republican conspiracy theory nut jobs should be glad that being totally retarded isn't illegal. You guys would have already been convicted and electrocuted in the electric chair twelve times each. Luckily you nut jobs never run for office. You just scream and whine.

Why do republicans hate free speech so much? I don't get it. Even if this was indoctrination isn't indoctrination just a series of spoken and written speech.

What do you hate so much about free speech? Are your kids as dumb as you and incapable of ignoring a looney teacher? What are you guys afraid of? Honestly? Are you afraid of your kid thinking?

Last edited:
Holy shit. Did you see the discussion topics for her algebra class? Those poor kids will have no chance advancing to any other levels of math.

In that embedded video, they talk about a NY Teacher of the Year who is proud that he mixes social justice into his class rather than stick to the curriculum. He teaches chemistry. Only 9% of his students passed. This is not a Babylon Bee story.

And your point? This may be accurate but requires no action and does not indicate a conspiracy or indoctrination.

Never said it did.
There are lots of racists. Racism is not morally wrong or illegal.

No shit.
Only acting on that racism is illegal. We do not have the brain scan technology to read minds yet to criminalize personal beliefs. Even if we did that technology would be subject to abuse. Let me say this super loud 6 times so everyone can understand.

What have I said that suggests a dishonest discussion about racism on my part?

Some people may believe that. It isn't illegal.

Again, never said it was and is not the issue. It was a response to Superbad's question: "Other than claiming she is crazy, can you point out where she is in error."

No one said anything about the law. He asked where she was in error, so I told him.
Some people may believe this teacher is problematic. That isn't illegal either. You dumb fucking Republican conspiracy theory nut jobs should be glad that being totally retarded isn't illegal. You guys would have already been convicted and electrocuted in the electric chair twelve times each. Luckily you nut jobs never run for office. You just scream and whine.

Who are you talking to here?
Why do republicans hate free speech so much? I don't get it. Even if this was indoctrination isn't indoctrination just a series of spoken and written speech.

What do you hate so much about free speech? Are your kids as dumb as you and incapable of ignoring a looney teacher? What are you guys afraid of? Honestly? Are you afraid of your kid thinking?

Did I or did I not just tell you that I don't advocate for her getting fired or anything like that? Again, who are you talking to here?

Again, never said it was and is not the issue. It was a response to Superbad's question: "Other than claiming she is crazy, can you point out where she is in error."

No one said anything about the law. He asked where she was in error, so I told him.

Who are you talking to here?

Did I or did I not just tell you that I don't advocate for her getting fired or anything like that? Again, who are you talking to here?

Sounds like we are on the same page. This is a non issue made out to be a big deal.

racist teachers like her should be fired. and woke and cancel cultural is democratic left wing evils they started. us right wing republicans are trying to get rid of it.

Last edited:
racist teachers like her should be fired. and woke and cancel cultural is democratic left wing evils they started. us right wing republicans are trying to get rid of it.

If you use such a weak reason to fire somebody then every teacher would eventually be fired then Morons like you would be educating your own children. Well, until you fired your own kids too. Fire everybody! Wait. That's stupid.

Another crazy left wing racist communist who needs to be committed. A very sick person. Home teach your kids.

Thing is, what she spouts, and what half the people on this forum spout, isn't much different. People get taking in my narratives and don't understand the reality of thing.

The US is going crazy because of the political system, and everyone seems to be having so much fun attacking each other.

And your point? This may be accurate but requires no action and does not indicate a conspiracy or indoctrination. There are lots of racists. Racism is not morally wrong or illegal. Only acting on that racism is illegal. We do not have the brain scan technology to read minds yet to criminalize personal beliefs. Even if we did that technology would be subject to abuse. Let me say this super loud 6 times so everyone can understand.

it certainly is immoral.

Forum List

Back