Public schools + special needs kids .

A favorite conservative talking point is how private schools educate kids at a cheaper rate .

Problem is that this is very misleading . Public Schools MUST educate and transport all kids . Including the handicapped, behavior kids , and English as a 2nd language . Private schools don't !

I wonder what the voucher crowd thinks we should do with those kids?

So, you have the typical liberal opinion that if everyone can't choose their school, then no one should.

Some parents prefer certain schools. Why are you against letting them have that choice? I thought the left was pro-choice, but turns out that you would rather dictate on most things.
There are good reasons for wanting nearly all kids in Public Schools, that's where you learn to get along with the rest of your society. Good, bad, and otherwise.

The government can also make sure everyone is properly indoctrinated. None of those damn free thinkers. If they could just pass a law, keep those people from having ideas and guns. . . . That's would solve all problems eh?
quote-education-is-a-weapon-whose-effects-depend-on-who-holds-it-in-his-hands-and-at-whom-joseph-stalin-28-6-0672.jpg

hlebeqdsdhlw.im

Public school is the default position. It was designed for the poor who could not afford tutors or private school....now people actually demand it. Imagine that.

Government schools were designed by corrupt politicians who capitulated to the membership of the National Education Association.

This is where I lived my childhood...
Pine ridge res stats(conservative)
Unemployment 80 to 90%
Eight times the United States rate of diabetes
Five times the rate of cervical cancer
Twice the rate of heart disease as the rest of the US
Eight times the United States rate of tuberculosis
Alcoholism rate as high as 80% drug use most likey higher due to the res is a dry res
one in four infants born with fetal alcohol syndrome
Suicide rate more than twice the national average
Youth Suicide four times the national rate
Infant mortality is three times the national rate
Life expectancy of Pineridge is the lowest in the United States and second lowest in the Western Hemisphere
Domestic abuse in some places over 90%

Sh!t really happens here, but a successful life can be had

A favorite conservative talking point is how private schools educate kids at a cheaper rate .

Problem is that this is very misleading . Public Schools MUST educate and transport all kids . Including the handicapped, behavior kids , and English as a 2nd language . Private schools don't !

So, you have the typical liberal opinion that if everyone can't choose their school, then no one should.

Some parents prefer certain schools. Why are you against letting them have that choice? I thought the left was pro-choice, but turns out that you would rather dictate on most things.
There are good reasons for wanting nearly all kids in Public Schools, that's where you learn to get along with the rest of your society. Good, bad, and otherwise.

The government can also make sure everyone is properly indoctrinated. None of those damn free thinkers. If they could just pass a law, keep those people from having ideas and guns. . . . That's would solve all problems eh?
quote-education-is-a-weapon-whose-effects-depend-on-who-holds-it-in-his-hands-and-at-whom-joseph-stalin-28-6-0672.jpg

hlebeqdsdhlw.im
Knock out guns and bad ideas, great idea. And there's nothing wrong with a free thinker, most Americans, like the morons here, aren't any kind of thinker.

hlebeqdsdhlw.im
Knock out guns and bad ideas, great idea. And there's nothing wrong with a free thinker, most Americans, like the morons here, aren't any kind of thinker.
You do realize, that you just contradicted yourself. First you said, "knock out bad ideas, great idea." Then you went on to say there is nothing wrong with a free thinker.

Well, a free thinker toys with all ideas, good, bad, grandiose, psychotic, scheming, holy, damned, patriotic, treasonous, lunatic fringe, scientific, you name it, that's why they are free thinkers. But I don't expect you to get that. One can't know if an idea is good till you have played with it. The government can NEVER be the arbitrator of what is a "good idea," and government institutions certainly never encourage free thinking.

Thanks for showing your colors to the forum though. Not that those of us who know you didn't already know.

Unemployment 80 to 90%
Alcoholism rate as high as 80% drug use most likey higher due to the res is a dry res
Life expectancy of Pineridge is the lowest in the United States and second lowest in the Western Hemisphere

Unemployment 80 to 90%

There is a very high number of guns per household(no one knows the exact number) but gun violence is not a problem.

Unemployment 80 to 90%

The funny thing is most of the corporate corruption was done on tom daschles and Tim johnsons watch, both very progressive dems.
They did nothing for any of the reservations in SD.

hlebeqdsdhlw.im
You do realize, that you just contradicted yourself. First you said, "knock out bad ideas, great idea." Then you went on to say there is nothing wrong with a free thinker.

Well, a free thinker toys with all ideas, good, bad, grandiose, psychotic, scheming, holy, damned, patriotic, treasonous, lunatic fringe, scientific, you name it, that's why they are free thinkers. But I don't expect you to get that. One can't know if an idea is good till you have played with it. The government can NEVER be the arbitrator of what is a "good idea," and government institutions certainly never encourage free thinking.

Thanks for showing your colors to the forum though. Not that those of us who know you didn't already know.
There are so few free thinkers around we couldn't fill the back booth at Denney's. I'm one of them, and yes, ideas, ideologies, religions, philosophies, etc. are just toys to us. We're the kids the teachers both love and hate in the public schools, but it's not hard to pick out the good ideas to teach. That is our shared morality and that is why nearly all kids should be in a public school. In a liberal society the things that you fear - fascism, nationalism, xenophobia, militaristic loyalty etc. are not taught. Neither is loving Jesus, My Country Right or Wrong, and only capitalism is good.

it's not hard to work out what's best for society, you just don't like the implication, that we can do such a thing.

Unemployment 80 to 90%

The funny thing is most of the corporate corruption was done on tom daschles and Tim johnsons watch, both very progressive dems.

Most of the folks on this site are suffering under the delusion that there is some difference between pols with D's and pols with R's after their names.

The BIA should just be dissolved. Any mediation in the treaties which have been signed should be forwarded to the UN. Any disagreements should involved UN mediators and UN troops. They should obviously be treated as a sovereign nation. It is past time.

But this is just another example of what a fraud the globalists are.

We educate retards because? Gonna hire one someday over the non-retard? I mean c'mon, be honest.

Unemployment 80 to 90%

Most of the folks on this site are suffering under the delusion that there is some difference between pols with D's and pols with R's after their names.

The BIA should just be dissolved. Any mediation in the treaties which have been signed should be forwarded to the UN. Any disagreements should involved UN mediators and UN troops. They should obviously be treated as a sovereign nation. It is past time.

There are differences, as in, I prefer my bastards to yours...

hlebeqdsdhlw.im

There are so few free thinkers around we couldn't fill the back booth at Denney's. I'm one of them, and yes, ideas, ideologies, religions, philosophies, etc. are just toys to us. We're the kids the teachers both love and hate in the public schools, but it's not hard to pick out the good ideas to teach. That is our shared morality and that is why nearly all kids should be in a public school. In a liberal society the things that you fear - fascism, nationalism, xenophobia, militaristic loyalty etc. are not taught. Neither is loving Jesus, My Country Right or Wrong, and only capitalism is good.

it's not hard to work out what's best for society, you just don't like the implication, that we can do such a thing.

If you were really a free thinker, you would realize that the use of force to get your way is immoral. You are not a free thinker, you are a monster.

We educate retards because? Gonna hire one someday over the non-retard? I mean c'mon, be honest.

You are a disgusting piece of shit. No really.

If Socrates saw you, he would turn his back and walk away. Socrates would surely think that giving his time to instruct a mentally challenged individual is more fruitful a use, than giving it to you. If you don't know why, then you are the one that is lacking in character and soul. But then, a lot of this board already knew that, didn't we?

hlebeqdsdhlw.im

If you were really a free thinker, you would realize that the use of force to get your way is immoral. You are not a free thinker, you are a monster.
I don't need force, and most here understand little else. They wouldn't be calling for war in the middle east and the torture of our enemies otherwise.

If I want you to talk, I don't pull out and cut off your tongue. As for force being moral, it can be but that's usually in the eye of the beholder, like most morality. This is not a place for absolutes, so I rarely use them. If you think we use force here, then you've never experienced it...

Unemployment 80 to 90%

The Indians themselves will never except the UN being involved in their affairs in any way, any form of "government" can not be trusted.

You are a disgusting piece of shit. No really.

If Socrates saw you, he would turn his back and walk away. Socrates would surely think that giving his time to instruct a mentally challenged individual is more fruitful a use, than giving it to you. If you don't know why, then you are the one that is lacking in character and soul. But then, a lot of this board already knew that, didn't we?
Socrates didn't waste his time on fools or retards. That's not how life worked then.

In times when money's tight, and we're already slashing funding on education, an honest person will conceed educating the uneducatable is a waste of finite resources. When things are better, fine. But don't sacrifice funding for those who'll actually contribute something useful to society to make yourself feel warm n fuzzy educating the ones who live at home, or in a group home their whole lives.

In times when money's tight, and we're already slashing funding on education, an honest person will conceed educating the uneducatable is a waste of finite resources. When things are better, fine. But don't sacrifice funding for those who'll actually contribute something useful to society to make yourself feel warm n fuzzy educating the ones who live at home, or in a group home their whole lives.
Well hell, a little brutal honesty here from someone other than myself. Nice to see...

It is hard for me to believe a progressive would force all kids in schools to have shots, but than again progressives are big pharma's best ally.

The federal government has always wanted to give Indians shots for this and that, all deceptively of course.

Forum List

Back