Pulitzer Prize Journalist:The Osama binLaden raid was a work of fiction, Hussein Obama should resign

Should Obama stand trial for this heinous crime?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Never fails, when a lib is flummoxed they start screaming BBbbbuuuuutttttttt Booooooosh!!!!!!!!! Everytime

Let me refresh your memory, many members of the Bush Administration spoke out after Bin Laden was killed about how it was made possible because of the information they gleaned by torturing suspects. This story, if true, destroys them as well.
Not necessarily. BUt even if so, so what? WHo cares? At this point what difference does it make?
Arent you otraged that Obama deliberately and blatantly lied about one of the most important military operations in order to bolster his reputation and and chances for re-election?

Of course it destroy them, the informant was a walk in looking for the bounty.

I've come to expect lies from politicians so I'm not surprised or outraged by anything they say or do. After all, they will all promise you the moon to get your vote and then, you get nothing. Nor was I surprised or outraged at the Bush officials who claim the information from the torture program was responsible...........

Nice to see that Obama sometimes plays by the rules.

For instance, the rule that says all Democrats are required to lie all the time.

Never fails, when a lib is flummoxed they start screaming BBbbbuuuuutttttttt Booooooosh!!!!!!!!! Everytime

Let me refresh your memory, many members of the Bush Administration spoke out after Bin Laden was killed about how it was made possible because of the information they gleaned by torturing suspects. This story, if true, destroys them as well.

You need not refresh our memories of the Demonrat's controlled opposition

Also, the story, if true, destroyeth Obama as well. Yet, it seems as if you are not concerned in the slightest.

Well, it's not a matter of whether or not the story is true, it is true. The son of bitch was on kidney dialysis as early as 2001.

Not necessarily. BUt even if so, so what? WHo cares? At this point what difference does it make?
Arent you otraged that Obama deliberately and blatantly lied about one of the most important military operations in order to bolster his reputation and and chances for re-election?

Of course it destroy them, the informant was a walk in looking for the bounty.

I've come to expect lies from politicians so I'm not surprised or outraged by anything they say or do. After all, they will all promise you the moon to get your vote and then, you get nothing. Nor was I surprised or outraged at the Bush officials who claim the information from the torture program was responsible...........
So we're going with "total cynicism for $100, Alex." Got it.
No reason for you to post anymore. Every politician is equally sleazy and lying. So there is no resaon to vote for any of them.

Hersh should not have written about this in my humble opinion! Obviously he wants all Hell to Break loose in the Middle East or he just wanted to make one too many scoops that a journalist could have in a lifetime.

There is obviously a REASON for releasing the information or rather... disinformation on Osama's death... in the manner it was released and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama and his reelection....

Sometimes I wonder about you guys and your deductive reasoning capabilities, or even your ability to think like a CIA agent or a Military Intelligence Agent.... you know, like those who work behind the scenes to protect yours and my rear ends...

If you had the ability to get the Pakistani government to help you capture/ kill Osama Bin Laden, and their country was deeply divided between the War Lords (Taliban) and the government itself,

would you, as the Pakistani govt, want the whole world to know about it, including the other half of your divided Nation that supported Osama Bin Laden?

Would you want a bounty set and met by the War Lords, on the two Generals that helped the USA, by turning a blind eye and removing troops that were guarding Bin Laden and knew about the capture and killing to come?

If it is true, would you truly want the entire Muslim world to know that the USA SEALS supposedly threw his body parts out the Air plane or Helicopter or whatever, so that many Muslims in the world would find a way to do a 100-1000 Charlie Hebedo's on us or our soldiers overseas, for the disrespect of Osama Bin Laden's body?

YOU GUYS, YOU ALL, YA'LL

or however you want to be called....

Need to SHUT UP about this.... and shame on Hersh looking for another 15 minutes of fame.... He sold his soul to the Devil on this, our Nation did not come first, and it will come back to hurt the USA...

that's my 2 cents....

Hersh should not have written about this in my humble opinion! Obviously he wants all Hell to Break loose in the Middle East or he just wanted to make one too many scoops that a journalist could have in a lifetime.

There is obviously a REASON for releasing the information or rather... disinformation on Osama's death... in the manner it was released and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama and his reelection....

Sometimes I wonder about you guys and your deductive reasoning capabilities, or even your ability to think like a CIA agent or a Military Intelligence Agent.... you know, like those who work behind the scenes to protect yours and my rear ends...

If you had the ability to get the Pakistani government to help you capture/ kill Osama Bin Laden, and their country was deeply divided between the War Lords (Taliban) and the government itself,

would you, as the Pakistani govt, want the whole world to know about it, including the other half of your divided Nation that supported Osama Bin Laden?

Would you want a bounty set and met by the War Lords, on the two Generals that helped the USA, by turning a blind eye and removing troops that were guarding Bin Laden and knew about the capture and killing to come?

If it is true, would you truly want the entire Muslim world to know that the USA SEALS supposedly threw his body parts out the Air plane or Helicopter or whatever, so that many Muslims in the world would find a way to do a 100-1000 Charlie Hebedo's on us or our soldiers overseas, for the disrespect of Osama Bin Laden's body?

YOU GUYS, YOU ALL, YA'LL

or however you want to be called....

Need to SHUT UP about this.... and shame on Hersh looking for another 15 minutes of fame.... He sold his soul to the Devil on this, our Nation did not come first, and it will come back to hurt the USA...

that's my 2 cents....

Hands a penny back in change, that's all that garbage was worth

The story is not true.

The story is not true.
You know this, how? Because the Obama Administration, the same administration that told us the stimulus would make the economy recover, that Bergdahl served with honor, that Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video, said it was so?

Also, the story, if true, destroyeth Obama as well. Yet, it seems as if you are not concerned in the slightest.

Well, it's not a matter of whether or not the story is true, it is true. The son of bitch was on kidney dialysis as early as 2001.
"destroyeth Obama".....gosh darn it! I guess people won't vote for him in 2016 then!

Speaking of torture, doesn't this also expose the previous administrations lies about how the torture of certain individuals led to the whereabouts of BinnyBoy?

lol, yes, let's put those liars on trial.

Torture didn't work. You lied, liars. All of you 'nuts on USMB too.

The story is not true.
You know this, how? Because the Obama Administration, the same administration that told us the stimulus would make the economy recover, that Bergdahl served with honor, that Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video, said it was so?

I know it because I pay attention. You must think we have a bunch of navy seals and the crew of the USS Carl Vinson who are all fucking liars.

The story is not true.

I know it because I pay attention. You must think we have a bunch of navy seals and the crew of the USS Carl Vinson who are all fucking liars.
You're so gullible it's sort of charming.

The story is not true.

That's what Sassy is saying, alright.

Forum List

Back