Pulitzer Prize Journalist:The Osama binLaden raid was a work of fiction, Hussein Obama should resign

Should Obama stand trial for this heinous crime?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
If everybody who is so certain Osama is dead had been on the boat and saw the corpse then the boat would be lying on the bottom of the ocean due to overloading.

Odn't forget how many Navy Seals involved with killing bin Laden have suddenly managed to die.

That would be how many?

Sick, very sick. You're very sick.

You're the one lying about our military and our president.

You're slime.
Prove it.
The military is charging Bergdahl with desertion after Obama described him as having served honorably. Who is lying?

Dude......where do you get your self image? You are well known by everyone here as a gullible idiot. That you think you can say that to any but a few of your nutter pals is so weird that its funny.
I'mnot the one swallowing the administration's story hook line and sinker.

I am not swallowing any story. This happened 4 years ago. It happened the way it was reported. Hersh doesn't have enough proof for any of his claims. That makes those who believe his story........gullible.
So is there some kind of statute of limitations on lies? If you can get away with it for 3 years then it's presumed true? Hersh is a major Pulizer Prize winner. If he completely fabricated the story it would ruin his career. Now it's possible he did fabricate it. Journalists, esp the left wing kind, have been known to. But it seems awefully unlikely.

Do you know how many Pulitzer Prize winners wrote stories about the death of Bin Laden that don't agree with Hersh's account?

He's on an island with this one.
I dont. How many PP winners disagreed with Hersh? Your answer should be a number.

Every one who wrote about the raid between 2011 and now. That's how many.

If everybody who is so certain Osama is dead had been on the boat and saw the corpse then the boat would be lying on the bottom of the ocean due to overloading.

Odn't forget how many Navy Seals involved with killing bin Laden have suddenly managed to die.

That would be how many?

You're slime.
Prove it.
The military is charging Bergdahl with desertion after Obama described him as having served honorably. Who is lying?

I didn't tell the lies about our military, about our Seal Team Six or about our president.

If you gullible dunderheads are going to spout crap like this, expect to be laughed at.

OR

Post proof.

:link:

After exposing the widespread torture, by same reporter, did anyone in the Bush administration resign?

Speaking of torture, doesn't this also expose the previous administrations lies about how the torture of certain individuals led to the whereabouts of BinnyBoy?

So the Republicans have no integrity, and you're not going to have any until the Republicans do.

Hmm

Such a high bar you set for yourself. You realize you're actually setting it below the Republicans...

Never fails, when a lib is flummoxed they start screaming BBbbbuuuuutttttttt Booooooosh!!!!!!!!! Everytime

Let me refresh your memory, many members of the Bush Administration spoke out after Bin Laden was killed about how it was made possible because of the information they gleaned by torturing suspects. This story, if true, destroys them as well.

There ya go again with Bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuutttttttt Booooooooooosh!!!!!!!
Well, is it true or not true? I think that I recall cheney saying something to that effect as well.

I'mnot the one swallowing the administration's story hook line and sinker.

I am not swallowing any story. This happened 4 years ago. It happened the way it was reported. Hersh doesn't have enough proof for any of his claims. That makes those who believe his story........gullible.
So is there some kind of statute of limitations on lies? If you can get away with it for 3 years then it's presumed true? Hersh is a major Pulizer Prize winner. If he completely fabricated the story it would ruin his career. Now it's possible he did fabricate it. Journalists, esp the left wing kind, have been known to. But it seems awefully unlikely.

Do you know how many Pulitzer Prize winners wrote stories about the death of Bin Laden that don't agree with Hersh's account?

I dont. How many PP winners disagreed with Hersh? Your answer should be a number.

Yeah when pressed you wimp out an run away,
Typical lame assed excuse.

That would be how many?

You're slime.
Prove it.

I didn't tell the lies about our military, about our Seal Team Six or about our president.

If you gullible dunderheads are going to spout crap like this, expect to be laughed at.

OR

Post proof.

:link:
So is the military lying or Obozo about Bergdahl? Come on, man up.

How many were actually part of the platoons (not the TEAM) that conducted the raid on OBL?

No, actually, the one who wimped out was W.

President Obama did his job for him.

No, actually, the one who wimped out was W.

President Obama did his job for him.
Your deflection and thus defeat is noted.

Obama is a gangster from Chicago and everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Osama's killing by Obama is another of his lies.

You must think we have a bunch of navy seals who are all fucking liars.

IN case you didn't get the memo, those seals are dead. Convenient huh?

That would be how many?

No, you are the sick one for talking out of your ass with some half baked conspiracy theory made for people who have mental problems. How come Rob O'Neill et al didn't mention how some of his platoon mates were "suddenly killed" and how "convenient" it was?

You must think we have a bunch of navy seals who are all fucking liars.

IN case you didn't get the memo, those seals are dead. Convenient huh?

That would be how many?

No, you are the sick one for talking out of your ass with some half baked conspiracy theory made for people who have mental problems. How come Rob O'Neill et al didn't mention how some of his platoon mates were "suddenly killed" and how "convenient" it was?

Where did the Alex Jones ass licker go?

Forum List

Back