Pulitzer Prize Journalist:The Osama binLaden raid was a work of fiction, Hussein Obama should resign

Should Obama stand trial for this heinous crime?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Are you claiming Seal Team 6 members haven't been dying in bizarre circumstances since Osama's death?
Why don't you back up your half assed claims with some examples and links.

Because if you lived outside of Obama's bubble, you'd know that what I'm saying is common knowledge.

Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan - Washington Times

Michael Savage SEAL Team 6 was assassinated executed Truth And Action

Never fails, when a lib is flummoxed they start screaming BBbbbuuuuutttttttt Booooooosh!!!!!!!!! Everytime

Let me refresh your memory, many members of the Bush Administration spoke out after Bin Laden was killed about how it was made possible because of the information they gleaned by torturing suspects. This story, if true, destroys them as well.

The story is not true.

NBC begs to differ with you.

I'm not going to wade through this thread, but I'm curious:

Is there doubt that the guy is dead?

None. He might have been dead prior to the raid.

Did Hersch say that? Did Hersch say that Bin Laden was dead before the raid?
Go away. You have zero credibility on this thread any more.

You just said that Bin Laden may have been dead prior to the raid. Where did you get that idea? It wasn't from Hersch.....the guy you trust because he's got a Pulitzer. Whose asshole did you pull that from?

Never fails, when a lib is flummoxed they start screaming BBbbbuuuuutttttttt Booooooosh!!!!!!!!! Everytime

SassyIrishLass S.J.

Vote in the poll quickly before the mods can move this extremely well documented thread that is even being covered by the MSM "conspiracy theory" forum.

Oh, so you realize this should be in the "conspiracy theory" section.

It's in mainstream news. The goal was to establish the thread long before some Obama worshiping admin could ninja-move it to a dead corner of the forum.

You idiot. The have been threads on it for three days already. Where have you been? Waiting for someone to tell you what to think?

You must think we have a bunch of navy seals who are all fucking liars.

IN case you didn't get the mom, those seals are dead. Convenient huh?

No they aren't. You are freakishly gullible. How many of the team that went on the mission that killed Bin Laden are now dead?

The answer should be a number.

A number and a credible link...

Are you claiming Seal Team 6 members haven't been dying in bizarre circumstances since Osama's death?

Idiot. Nobody who was on the raid that took Bin Laden has been killed.

Let me refresh your memory, many members of the Bush Administration spoke out after Bin Laden was killed about how it was made possible because of the information they gleaned by torturing suspects. This story, if true, destroys them as well.

The story is not true.

No they don't. You are talking about the walk in informant. That only kills the RW theory that torture led to the intel. Idiot.

Why don't you back up your half assed claims with some examples and links.

Because if you lived outside of Obama's bubble, you'd know that what I'm saying is common knowledge.

Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan - Washington Times

Michael Savage SEAL Team 6 was assassinated executed Truth And Action

Not involved in Bin Laden raid, dummy.

Last edited:
I think we should all hope that this isn't true.

Why?
You hope that the Pakistani didn't help us?

OR .....You hope that we didn't try to cover up their help, so to protect them from the Osama bin Laden lovers in their Nation AND think the USA military and President should have RATTED them out for their HELP??

Or did you want them to tell the Muslim world that Navy seals cut up Osamas body and threw it out of the aircraft as Hersh Claims?

IF ANY OF THIS IS EVEN TRUE:

I would not have expected anything less than disinformation on it, for National and Intel Reasons.
I hope that our President didn't lie to us. I hope this story is wrong.

Is that not a reasonable hope, regardless of that President's party affiliation?

You don't have to hope. We already know that it isn't true.

[

You idiot. The have been threads on it for three days already. Where have you been? Waiting for someone to tell you what to think?

Not everyone has the privilege of being paid to post on Obama's behalf 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

What's the current rate, $9.00 an hour?

You thought you were the first one to post about Hersch's piece. You are a retard. We've been discussing it for days.

You thought you were the first one to post about Hersch's piece. You are a retard. We've been discussing it for days.

Yep I did, I'm not paid to troll messageboards on Obama's behalf. :)

You were nervous that your dopey thread would be moved!! Silly nutter.

Yes, there are Obama sycophants in the admin department of USMB.

Weeeeeeeeee! Thank GOD for people like you who sound the alarm!

The story is not true.

No they don't. You are talking about the walk in informant. That only kills the RW theory that torture led to the intel. Idiot.

Oh a tad more than just the walk in fool.:lol: Really truly a tad more.

NBC investigation claims Obama knew where bin Laden was ONE YEAR before 2011 raid and backs Seymour Hersh s claim Pakistan intelligence hid al-Qaeda chief Daily Mail Online

NBC investigation claims Obama knew where bin Laden was ONE YEAR before 2011 raid and backs Seymour Hersh's claim Pakistan intelligence hid al-Qaeda chief

Forum List

Back