Pull up your pants and behave!

For whatever reason, Blacks feel it necessary to acquire identity however unique it may be.

Pants around the ankles. Check.
Over sized rims. Check.
Gold tooth. Check.
Hoodie. Check.

If they go around wearing decent attire and speaking in an intelligible language, they're just like Whitey.
Can't have that now can we.
Those damn Beatles from Liverpool with their long hair and that 'yeah yeah yeah' are ruining our country. Our country was founded upon Perry Como and Fred Waring and good. clean cut boys and girls, not that long hair crap!

images

We've heard it before.

There's always going to be the younger generation who like to be different,thats part of growing up.
Unfortunately for the most part the black community never grows out of the fantasy of being a gangsta rapper.
Unfortunately, for the most part, the Black community never lives long enough to disprove you. Either the cops or the genuine thugs kill them off too soon.

Those damn Beatles from Liverpool with their long hair and that 'yeah yeah yeah' are ruining our country. Our country was founded upon Perry Como and Fred Waring and good. clean cut boys and girls, not that long hair crap!

We've heard it before.
You are equating bangs over the forehead with running around with your underwear exposed? LOL. I haven't heard THAT before! What limit do you have if any? Would shit stained briefs on the head bother you at all?

We've heard it before.
You are equating bangs over the forehead with running around with your underwear exposed? LOL. I haven't heard THAT before! What limit do you have if any? Would shit stained briefs on the head bother you at all?
How old are you? If you're less than 30, you have no societal, cultural or historical context to draw upon.

For whatever reason, Blacks feel it necessary to acquire identity however unique it may be.

Over sized rims. Check.
Gold tooth. Check.
Hoodie. Check.

If they go around wearing decent attire and speaking in an intelligible language, they're just like Whitey.

I wear hoodies. :slap:
I'm wearing one now!

Better get you some of these folks if you want to be on the right side when you appear to be a victim. These will get you ~48 states to legally carry in. The others, they can blow me. This will cover you until national concealed carry passes next year

-Geaux

AZ.jpg

They're trying to pass unlicensed open carry of handguns for all citizens in Texas right now!!
And the best part? Greg Abbot said he would sign any open carry bill that makes it to his desk.
Nothing would make me more proud of Texas than heading out in public and seeing pistols hanging on everyone's belt.

Better get you some of these folks if you want to be on the right side when you appear to be a victim. These will get you ~48 states to legally carry in. The others, they can blow me. This will cover you until national concealed carry passes next year

-Geaux

AZ.jpg

They're trying to pass unlicensed open carry of handguns for all citizens in Texas right now!!
And the best part? Greg Abbot said he would sign any open carry bill that makes it to his desk.
Nothing would make me more proud of Texas than heading out in public and seeing pistols hanging on everyone's belt.
Especially the black people with saggy pants I bet.

You did not answer the question. Let me put it a different way: If you were raised in a world where you and your loved ones were constantly talked bad about, would you bend over backwards to get the approval of those people saying bad things or would you instead resent those people and go out of your way to not do what they would want you to do?
There are too many generalizations in that to give a fair answer imo. The entire world is not talking bad about black families.

-Geaux

AZ.jpg

Actually that would be funny as hell. They just think they cant keep up their pants now,wait until they have several lbs of pistol hanging off their belts.
They'd have to go to their knees to draw,which actually fits well with the origin of saggy pants.

-Geaux

AZ.jpg

yep.........like this guy!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/o-MIKE-BROWN-HAT-900.jpg.html][/URL]

Pants down around the bottom of his ass...................sure as hell didn't work out well for him!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::blowup:

Washington ain't Texas but open carry is legal here. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen it in 32 years, apart from the gun store clerks.

I havent been back to Pullman in 43 years. So is Washington as liberal as they say these days?

Hey....who was that guy years ago in the TV commercials, "Image is everything!!"?????

Some people didn't get the message!!!

Today, its cold as shit in New York and Im going out with a skull cap on. Now......if I was wearing a Stetson or an Outback hat and got pulled over, which would generally raise more suspicion? The skull cap or the Stetson?

Ummm................duh.

Might not like it but that's the way it is............and pull up your Goddamn pants!!:rock:

Don't be a >>> [URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/dickhead-3.jpg.html'][/URL]

Hey....who was that guy years ago in the TV commercials, "Image is everything!!"?????

Some people didn't get the message!!!

Today, its cold as shit in New York and Im going out with a skull cap on. Now......if I was wearing a Stetson or an Outback hat and got pulled over, which would generally raise more suspicion? The skull cap or the Stetson?

Ummm................duh.

Might not like it but that's the way it is............and pull up your Goddamn pants!!:rock:

Don't be a >>>

Sounds like a trick question from a Texans point of view..

Over sized rims. Check.
Gold tooth. Check.
Hoodie. Check.

Do you wear your pants at the bottom of your ass cheeks,or the top?
I wear hoodies occasionally myself....with boots and blue jeans.
And of course I dont walk around with the hood up unless the weather warrants it.

Over sized rims. Check.
Gold tooth. Check.
Hoodie. Check.

Do you wear your pants at the bottom of your ass cheeks,or the top?
I wear hoodies occasionally myself....with boots and blue jeans.
And of course I dont walk around with the hood up unless the weather warrants it.

I keep trying to reply to this post. I ran into a problem.

Along the way to posting I fell in love with a Deco print beaded gown. My pants are precisely where they are supposed to be.

From my perspective, it's best to be colorblind and take issue with crappy behavior itself. Anyone who wears their pants below their crack is a moron, for example. If you behave ignorantly, regardless of your skin color, no one is going to respect you. I think one of the worst insults must be when certain black people get accused of "acting white" simply because they're trying to better themselves. "Acting white/black" shouldn't even be a thing. People in general should simply behave, respect one another, and be civil.

If you were black and grew up poor listening to people referring to people you love like your mom as a welfare queen, would you respect them?
If you were black and poor listening to people the same colour as you who grew up in the same neighborhood as you, referring to people you love like your mom as "n******" all day everyday your entire life would you respect them? Would you end up respecting yourself?
There is a huge African elephant in the room. The day the Blacks open their eyes and see it for what it is is the day possibly some things could start getting better for Blacks.

How old are you? If you're less than 30, you have no societal, cultural or historical context to draw upon.
Your analogy was stupid. If you are over 12 you should have known. And you didn't answer the question.
No, my analogy was spot on. Reactionaries and social Conservatives made the exact same complaints about the style of The Beatles fifty years ago.

I know. I was there. Were you?

So the White folks are bitching about the popular culture in the Black community.

I suppose those angry White folks would be happy if the Black youth did not engage in their own culture, but adopted the White culture instead. The Black youth would be served best if the White folks shut up, of course. But then again, the White folks would rationalize that the Black youth should comply or risk being shot.

Forum List

Back