Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.
Trans women are men, FACT, and they don’t belong in women’s spaces.

"Women's spaces"? Not sure what "women spaces"are, but Trans women will continue to use women's restrooms and trans men will continue to use mens restrooms no matter how many stupid pecked checker laws you want to try and pass (to the financial detriment of your state).

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?' | HuffPost

You can clutch your pearls all you want to about how you want the world to be but that doesn't change a whit how the world IS.
You spamming that pic??? I already told you, all the men I know would recognise it for what it is — A MAN - lol.
And YES, men should use the men’s restroom, no matter what it feels like identifying with today.

I am so almighty tired of this tripe about "oh, you couldn't tell the difference between a fauxmale and a beautiful real woman", and the "evidence" being some carefully crafted photograph that looks very little like the reality.

And most of the time you can't. The people that keep showing up on video being harassed in restrooms end up being women.

Lesbian 'forcibly removed' by cops from women's bathroom for looking 'too masculine.'

Which restroom should Buck Angel use?

a9a7ba94ed67785aead5b71bdb48b892ac354a34_full.jpg

Or Shawn Stinson?

trans_bodybuilding_stinson.jpg

Remember, this is the real world not the pretend one you want...
already asked and answered. got a penis use the boys room. what the fk is so hard about that for you?

Who are these t
They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.

"Women's spaces"? Not sure what "women spaces"are, but Trans women will continue to use women's restrooms and trans men will continue to use mens restrooms no matter how many stupid pecked checker laws you want to try and pass (to the financial detriment of your state).

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?' | HuffPost

You can clutch your pearls all you want to about how you want the world to be but that doesn't change a whit how the world IS.
You spamming that pic??? I already told you, all the men I know would recognise it for what it is — A MAN - lol.
And YES, men should use the men’s restroom, no matter what it feels like identifying with today.

I am so almighty tired of this tripe about "oh, you couldn't tell the difference between a fauxmale and a beautiful real woman", and the "evidence" being some carefully crafted photograph that looks very little like the reality.

And most of the time you can't. The people that keep showing up on video being harassed in restrooms end up being women.

Lesbian 'forcibly removed' by cops from women's bathroom for looking 'too masculine.'

Or Shawn Stinson?

Who are these two? I love this. Somebody else this morning brought up somebody named Alan Jackson.

ever notice these leftists fks talk about the transgenders all the time? I mean, they truly are a bigoted faction.

No argument with that assessment, but specifically what were you referring to in regards to them talking about transgenders?
forcing the discussion about them. I give two flying shits if someone is a transgender. I don't accept them, I tolerate them because they exist. I don't need them in my face daily because they want attention, and who gives them that? the leftists, so the left's continued pounding of some radical ideology is somehow our problem. Nope, them bringing them up demonstrates they wish to belittle them in public. It is actually they who are the bigots.

Well, I will say that every group the left claims to champion DOES end up getting treated as though they're too weak and fragile and stupid to deal with life. It's a big part of why I, as a woman, utterly reject anything to do with feminism. I have no need to a leftist movement to make me "equal" to men - particularly on THEIR terms of "equal" - when I already consider myself superior to damned near everyone.
but see their own strategy backfires when a conservative woman is in the picture. they give two shits about conservative women. blows their entire mantra out the window the minute they don't support the rights of a conservative woman. Which then tells you, they are belittling their own women supporters. claim they are too weak to support themselves or fight their own battles. the left again, are evil fking people.
Why would a woman who loves and embraces how she is be a "conservative"? Their self-hate is enormous.

Why would any sane person entertain such a loaded question coming from a sick freak who is so seriously f•••ed-up in the head as to deny the distinction between an actual woman and a morally-defective male pervert trying to impersonate a woman?

WtF i
No argument with that assessment, but specifically what were you referring to in regards to them talking about transgenders?
forcing the discussion about them. I give two flying shits if someone is a transgender. I don't accept them, I tolerate them because they exist. I don't need them in my face daily because they want attention, and who gives them that? the leftists, so the left's continued pounding of some radical ideology is somehow our problem. Nope, them bringing them up demonstrates they wish to belittle them in public. It is actually they who are the bigots.

Well, I will say that every group the left claims to champion DOES end up getting treated as though they're too weak and fragile and stupid to deal with life. It's a big part of why I, as a woman, utterly reject anything to do with feminism. I have no need to a leftist movement to make me "equal" to men - particularly on THEIR terms of "equal" - when I already consider myself superior to damned near everyone.
but see their own strategy backfires when a conservative woman is in the picture. they give two shits about conservative women. blows their entire mantra out the window the minute they don't support the rights of a conservative woman. Which then tells you, they are belittling their own women supporters. claim they are too weak to support themselves or fight their own battles. the left again, are evil fking people.
Why would a woman who loves and embraces how she is be a "conservative"? Their self-hate is enormous.

Why would any sane person entertain such a loaded question coming from a sick freak who is so seriously f•••ed-up in the head as to deny the distinction between an actual woman and a morally-defective male pervert trying to impersonate a woman?
WTf is an "actual woman"? Somebody who has been conditioned to have no separate existence as a human person and makes herself available for sex on command? You must love Michelle Duggar, who spreads her legs on command.

:auiqs.jpg:
WtF i

WTf is an "actual woman"? Somebody who has been conditioned to have no separate existence as a human person and makes herself available for sex on command? You must love Michelle Duggar, who spreads her legs on command.
Exactly , what is an actual woman? Only one you say is? :auiqs.jpg:

Or Shawn Stinson?

already asked and answered. got a penis use the boys room. what the fk is so hard about that for you?
That isn't how transphobes are writing the bathroom laws is it?

Buck Angel doesn't have a penis. You okay with him going into women's restrooms to pee?

this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

Or Shawn Stinson?

Buck Angel doesn't have a penis. You okay with him going into women's restrooms to pee?

if you have a penis use the men's room. how many fking times do you need me to write that?

Or Shawn Stinson?

if you have a penis use the men's room. how many fking times do you need me to write that?
You apparently don't understand how the laws are being written. And apparently you would be fine with Buck Angel using the women's restroom. :rolleyes:

Bob
:auiqs.jpg:
WtF i

Exactly , what is an actual woman? Only one you say is? :auiqs.jpg:
Blaylock pretends in No 83 that he knows. And he is not a woman.

Or Shawn Stinson?

I hate to break it to you, but most of the time, you CAN tell the difference in person. The only time you can't is when the specimen in question would be butt-ugly as either sex. Bruce Jenner manages to look pretty on magazine covers because almost anyone would with that much corseting, airbrushing, and makeup. In person, he looks like a slightly-more-expensive version of the drag queens who do shows at the local gay bar. Sorry-not-sorry.

Remember, this is the real world, not the pretend one you want. And posting a host of carefully-taken photos to prove that it's not a fake created by carefully-taken photos only demonstrates that I've been giving your intelligence far too much credit. Hey, I'm a nicer person than I thought I was! Who knew?!

Soros' organizations are pushing all that crap for the world to accept using his huge Media propaganda machine.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary:
” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."
(((((SOROS)))))) The right wing anti-semitism pops up all the time.

WtF i

If you don't mind me cutting into your vicious, hate-filled rant against the evil universe that cursed poor, unfortunate people with vaginas . . .

Have you been having trouble with your USMB loading? Your posts kinda look like you're having the same issue I am.

Or Shawn Stinson?

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

Or Shawn Stinson?

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.

There is no such thing as a "transgender woman". There are only males and females, assigned at birth, forever. Males belong in the men's room, women in the women's room. Anything else belongs in the rubber room.

Soros' organizations are pushing all that crap for the world to accept using his huge Media propaganda machine.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary:
” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."
(((((SOROS)))))) The right wing anti-semitism pops up all the time.

"The right wing anti-semitism pops up all the time."

Like this?

1. "One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism."
One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews - The Lid
upload_2018-8-23_19-39-53.png

Or this?

2. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

• CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
    • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
    • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

Or this?

3. Obama’s close pal, Rashid Khalidi

“…charging Israel with "killing children" and "old people." Nowhere does he mention the countless terrorist attacks directed at Israelis or the genocidal intentions of the Palestinian "resistance." In his third and final clip, Khalidi repeats the ludicrous assertion that a "just end" to the Arab-Israeli conflict will cause anti-Semitism in the Arab world to come to an end. Summing up Khalidi's performance, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) described his remarks as "obviously propagandistic."
Rashid Khalidi, Campus Watch & Middle East Studies

Seems that once again you've put your foot in your mouth....

Democrats are always guilty of what they blame on the other side.....

....like collusion with Russia.

Or Shawn Stinson?

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

Or Shawn Stinson?

You apparently don't understand how the laws are being written. And apparently you would be fine with Buck Angel using the women's restroom. :rolleyes:
I don’t care about your fantasy

Forum List

Back