Pussy generation ruined the world of warcraft

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This started out as a really great game to play but as time went on they slowly made it easier and easier so everyone can be a winner in the game. This has made the game unappealing to play since achieving anything is just pointless since everyone can do it. It was kind of fun when their was a real challenge to it but now everything is done for you and handed to you without any real effort.

The game is so easy that requires very little thought or intelligence to get through it and I blame all the players who's number one complaint was that it was 'unfair' or too hard. Bullshit! You just sucked at it because a whole bunch of other players were able to do the same thing and you can't except the fact that you are one of the players that sucked at it. People told you that you are a winner but when you have to actually win at something you can't do it. Maybe that means you are not as much of a winner as you were told.

• Banned
I considered myself an average player on the game and it was kind fun trying to improve your skills to be one of the better players. That was the real fun in the game. The ways you can think of to improve your character with stats manipulation.

This started out as a really great game to play but as time went on they slowly made it easier and easier so everyone can be a winner in the game. This has made the game unappealing to play since achieving anything is just pointless since everyone can do it. It was kind of fun when their was a real challenge to it but now everything is done for you and handed to you without any real effort.

The game is so easy that requires very little thought or intelligence to get through it and I blame all the players who's number one complaint was that it was 'unfair' or too hard. Bullshit! You just sucked at it because a whole bunch of other players were able to do the same thing and you can't except the fact that you are one of the players that sucked at it. People told you that you are a winner but when you have to actually win at something you can't do it. Maybe that means you are not as much of a winner as you were told.

Never played the game...

I have a rule of not playing games that require Internet connection and being part of a bigger gaming world because too many retards out there.

I am still on Skyrim and also still play Arcanum, so world of war craft was never appealing to me. It looked childish and where the most retarded individual would waste their life playing...

Forum List

Back