Put your vote where your mouth is....Do you support Trump for President?

Do you support Donald Trump for president

• I'm a Republican and I support Trump for President

• I'm a Democrat and I support Trump for President

• I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat and I support Trump for President

• I do not support Trump for President

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drumpf is a joke, a caricature. He's not really a Republican as much as a Trump-O-Crat which makes the rest of the Clown Car look more sane than they are.

But its mildly entertaining to watch that big ego flopping around. His response to everything is that he's the only one who can do it. He never actually answers a real question. I'm looking forward to seeing him refuse to answer any questions during the debate and the low info types agree with him. My bet is, the less he actually says, the more they'll agree with him.
Actually, he has

1. Immigration
Trump proposed building a "great big Wall". So big that it will rival China's.
Then he is going to bill Mexico for it.

Why you laughing? You never heard that one? OK, here is one you'll like

2.ISIL
Trump proposed bombing the hell out of them . Then surround ISIL and totally crushed them.

When asked if he is willing to send ground troops in, Trump said that is a secret!

See, Trump even knows how to keep secrets!:eusa_shhh:

Well, stop talking and start voting, folks.
I support trump over any Democrat candidate. My top choices at this moment are Kasich, Rubio, Walker, Cruz, Fiorina

I hate the friggen debates all they do is feed the press frenzy. And if you're going to have debates have two tiers...don't exclude the bottom tier. It's the playoffs, yo...

I support trump over any Democrat candidate. My to choices at this moment are Kasich, Rubio, Walker, Cruz, Fiorina

I hate the friggen debates all they do is feed the press frenzy. And if you're going to have debates have two tiers...don't exclude the bottom tier. It's the playoffs, yo...

Walker/Kasich

I support Trump as the RNC Presidential candidate- which means of course, I do not support him for President.

Hey--that's different! Even so, I don't want him for that!!

I want choice, people!! Trump vs HRC is not a choice!!

It is a "Why bother?"​
Rand Paul vs Sanders would be as close as we could hope for, but it is probably going to be Jeb Bush vs Clinton.

I support Trump as the RNC Presidential candidate- which means of course, I do not support him for President.

Hey--that's different! Even so, I don't want him for that!!

I want choice, people!! Trump vs HRC is not a choice!!

It is a "Why bother?"​
Rand Paul vs Sanders would be as close as we could hope for, but it is probably going to be Jeb Bush vs Clinton.

That would be the ONLY reason I would vote for Bush

I support trump over any Democrat candidate. My to choices at this moment are Kasich, Rubio, Walker, Cruz, Fiorina

Walker/Kasich
Are you on de ribber? Everyone sing...She jus keep rollinaaaaaaaalong...

The primaries will decide that. Trump has a right to run & express his opinion no matter what you think. Just like that nut Sanders

Nobody said he "doesn't have a right".
What most say is that "he's not right in the head". That's a slightly different use of the word right.

Rump is a clown's clown. In a field of clowns he makes the rest of the car look like normal people. The best reaction to the ravings of an attention whore is no reaction at all.

tumblr_inline_nq53qwl6lp1tn8yin_500.gif

I'm changing my voters registration so I can vote for the Rump in the primaries. :D

Ah yes, the old Lush Rimjob reverse-psychology sabotage plan. :eusa_clap:

I can already do that (you don't need to be a member of any party here) but this Carolina's primary is usually too late in the season to have an effect. Tried to do that with Huntsman last time (seriously, not as reverse psychology) but by the time the Carolina primary came around it was just a protest vote.

This just in. Trump withdrew from the race this morning, when he was told that he would not be allowed to put a 20 foot neon sign on top of the White House spelling out his name.

This just in ---- Rump is now threatening to sue the United States electoral system and the American People for "defamation" and "infringing his First Amendment rights" by not allowing this sign. :gay:

Sources say he's using the same lawyers he used to sue Palm Beach County three times because he didn't like planes flying over his estate. :gay: :gay:

Walker/Kasich

Walker/Kasich

Yeah, it's nice. Hot and humid though. Looking forward to Vicksburg. Good food and music but the internet is iffy.

The primaries will decide that. Trump has a right to run & express his opinion no matter what you think. Just like that nut Sanders

What most say is that "he's not right in the head". That's a slightly different use of the word right.

Rump is a clown's clown. In a field of clowns he makes the rest of the car look like normal people. The best reaction to the ravings of an attention whore is no reaction at all.

The only clown in this situation is you. Just look at your asinine post. It reeks of schoolyard stupidity.

The only clown in this situation is you. Just look at your asinine post. It reeks of schoolyard stupidity.

OK ---- who said Rump "doesn't have a right to run" then?

Forum List

Back