Putin and the Russians have gamed the US government

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Putin and the Russians have gamed the US system to their advantage.

They influenced our election through hacking politicians emails and releasing the emails advantageous to them.

They have played Trump and his merry men like a fine violin. The Russian interference with the Trump team has weakened Trump and our entire government.

While the US is stumbling through all of the mistakes, Russian power throughout the world is increasing.

Ya, right, Joe Blow in Pennsylvania changed his vote because Putin is in love with Trump.

Prove they influenced the election. Innuendo is not proof. C'mon put up or shut up.

They influenced our election through hacking politicians emails and releasing the emails advantageous to them.
They have played Trump and his merry men like a fine violin. The Russian interference with the Trump team has weakened Trump and our entire government.
While the US is stumbling through all of the mistakes, Russian power throughout the world is increasing.
............... :cuckoo: .............

Ya, right, Joe Blow in Pennsylvania changed his vote because Putin is in love with Trump.

Prove they influenced the election. Innuendo is not proof. C'mon put up or shut up.
Putin tried to influence the election. Who knows if he truly had a meaningful affect.
But look what he has done to the Trump administration.
What Monica Lewinsky was to Bill Clinton, Putin is to Trump.
Trump fooled around with Putin when he shouldn't have, just like Bill fooled around with Monica when he shouldn't have. The US government was tied up with dealing with Clinton's stupid actions just as they are now with Trump and his Russian ties.
The government is not doing what they should while they investigate Trump's stupid actions. Putin used Trump.

What Russian ties? Just more innuendo and that's why the Democrats are getting their collective asses kicked all over the place.

I got news for you, fake innuendo isn't going to cut it. And the more you rail the more it comes across as fake news.

Pooting got drumpf elected and will be paid for that with the US not interfering in him taking countries in Europe.

Almost all of drumpf's people, as well as his evil spawn talked to Russians.

If it had been one person or even two ...
If it had been only once or even twice ...

And if his son, Little DonDon had not said they get a lot of money from Russia ...

And if his daughter had not been photographed with Pooting's girl friend ...

Pile it all up and you get one huge pile of smelly DrumpfDoo.

Pooting got drumpf elected and will be paid for that with the US not interfering in him taking countries in Europe.
Almost all of drumpf's people, as well as his evil spawn talked to Russians.
If it had been one person or even two ...
If it had been only once or even twice ...
And if his son, Little DonDon had not said they get a lot of money from Russia ...
And if his daughter had not been photographed with Pooting's girl friend ...
Pile it all up and you get one huge pile of smelly DrumpfDoo.
RUSSIAN-HACKERS-008-01-800x416.jpg

I have what I consider my top five reason Hillary lost the election.
1- Her private e-mail server at her home
2- Her constantly changing story on why she had this setup and what she sent and recieved on it.
3- Her getting caught on video calling Trump supporters deplorable along with irredeemable and un- American.
4- Bill Clintons private airport meeting with the Attorney General while Hillary was being investigated by the FBI.
5- Comey's laying out a very strong case for criminal charges against Hillary and then at the end giving what many legal experts consider a weak reason for not doing so. This factored in with the Bill and Loretta Lynch airport meeting had many people especially those not locked into candidate believing the fix was in.
None of these five things were the result of Putin or Russian hacking these were all self inflicted wounds the truth is Hillary was her own worst enemy.

2- Her constantly changing story on why she had this setup and what she sent and recieved on it.
3- Her getting caught on video calling Trump supporters deplorable along with irredeemable and un- American.
4- Bill Clintons private airport meeting with the Attorney General while Hillary was being investigated by the FBI.
5- Comey's laying out a very strong case for criminal charges against Hillary and then at the end giving what many legal experts consider a weak reason for not doing so. This factored in with the Bill and Loretta Lynch airport meeting had many people especially those not locked into candidate believing the fix was in.
None of these five things were the result of Putin or Russian hacking these were all self inflicted wounds the truth is Hillary was her own worst enemy.
this is not about Hillary losing the election; done deal, no argument.
It is about Trumps relationship with Putin and Russia now that he is President. Why did the Trump administration hide its many contacts with Russia?
The hiding needs to be investigated and is tying up the government. If they did not hide their contact there would not be a need to investigate.
I think this is part of Putin's grand scheme to game the US government. Trump is his pawn.

Full metal jacket meltdowns. I love it. They've gone kookoo bye bye permanently. YAY!

Trump has accomplished what no one else has been able to do. Push them over the edge.

:lmao:

You have ZERO proof as to who hacked the democrats.

Don't be such a fucking tard

This request is funny. Put up what? That bad news isn't viewed in a bad way? Lol.

Still with the russians, lol.
Yes the whole fricking government is bogged down with it because of the way handled by Trump team.
Democrats and Republicans have no choice.
If they had contact that was on the level, no big deal.
The fact they hid the contacts make it looks like something went on whether it did or not.
Very stupid move by Trump team.
They were used by the Putin and the Russians.
The Russians love whats going on.

this is not about Hillary losing the election; done deal, no argument.
It is about Trumps relationship with Putin and Russia now that he is President. Why did the Trump administration hide its many contacts with Russia?
The hiding needs to be investigated and is tying up the government. If they did not hide their contact there would not be a need to investigate.
I think this is part of Putin's grand scheme to game the US government. Trump is his pawn.
Enlighten us as to the many contacts you are referring to? You on the left seem to think anyone associated with Trump who has ever spoken to someone in Russia is either a pawn or part of some diabolical Trump/Putin plan to rule the world you guys go much farther on the silly scale taking anything you say serious is going to be next to impossible. I really do hope you on the left sit down take a deep breath and get a grip.

I'm beginning to think that this is a conspiracy between obummer and putin to try and undermine this government.

Full metal jacket meltdowns. I love it. They've gone kookoo bye bye permanently. YAY!

Trump has accomplished what no one else has been able to do. Push them over the edge.

:lmao:
You are an idiot. The liberals are not losing, the whole USA is losing and Russia is winning.

You have ZERO proof as to who hacked the democrats.

Don't be such a fucking tard

Oh boy, here we go with this again. When Hillary said it you said no proof, when the Intel agencies said it you said no proof, when Manaforts daughter is getting blackmail messages about his Russian dealings coming to light you say no proof, when he gets fired you said no proof.

When Flynn was fired you said no proof.

When Carter Page was fired for Russian contacts you say no proof.

Now Sessions is recusing himself and you're still screaming no proof?

All this equates to nothing? Try again, not even I believe you're that dumb so you're just in full shill mode. You're done.

I get depressed thinking about the fact that I am part of the same species of animal as degenerate, ignorant scum like the op.

I'm beginning to think that this is a conspiracy between obummer and putin to try and undermine this government.
I think Putin had a grand plan to screw with the US government whether Trump won or Hillary won.
Trump won and his Trump plan is working superbly. He and his buddies are drinking vodka and laughing their asses off as the US government is in disarray and looks likes idiots to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back