Putin and the Russians have gamed the US government

I get depressed thinking about the fact that I am part of the same species of animal as degenerate, ignorant scum like the op.
I like the way you stick to issues and back up. You are quite a thoughtful being

I get depressed thinking about the fact that I am part of the same species of animal as degenerate, ignorant scum like the op.
I like the way you stick to issues and back up. You are quite a thoughtful being
What is there to say? You may as well accuse the fucking Easter bunny of beating up homos, you freak.

I have what I consider my top five reason Hillary lost the election.
1- Her private e-mail server at her home
2- Her constantly changing story on why she had this setup and what she sent and recieved on it.
3- Her getting caught on video calling Trump supporters deplorable along with irredeemable and un- American.
4- Bill Clintons private airport meeting with the Attorney General while Hillary was being investigated by the FBI.
5- Comey's laying out a very strong case for criminal charges against Hillary and then at the end giving what many legal experts consider a weak reason for not doing so. This factored in with the Bill and Loretta Lynch airport meeting had many people especially those not locked into candidate believing the fix was in.
None of these five things were the result of Putin or Russian hacking these were all self inflicted wounds the truth is Hillary was her own worst enemy.
this is not about Hillary losing the election; done deal, no argument.
It is about Trumps relationship with Putin and Russia now that he is President. Why did the Trump administration hide its many contacts with Russia?
The hiding needs to be investigated and is tying up the government. If they did not hide their contact there would not be a need to investigate.
I think this is part of Putin's grand scheme to game the US government. Trump is his pawn.
Enlighten us as to the many contacts you are referring to? You on the left seem to think anyone associated with Trump who has ever spoken to someone in Russia is either a pawn or part of some diabolical Trump/Putin plan to rule the world you guys go much farther on the silly scale taking anything you say serious is going to be next to impossible. I really do hope you on the left sit down take a deep breath and get a grip.
It is not contact with Russia, it is lying about contact with Russia. Why are they lying?

What is there to say? You may as well accuse the fucking Easter bunny of beating up homos, you freak.
That is a very well thought out response. You are quite an intellect.

Right. Like your op of biased and ridiculous conjecture was a watershed of political analysis. Fuck yourself, you degenerate freak.

Right. Like your op of biased and ridiculous conjecture was a watershed of political analysis. Fuck yourself, you degenerate freak.
You small minded imbassile, the enemy is not the Democrats or the Republicans it is Russia, Iran, North Korea.
Small minded people like you cannot comprehend the world so you can only relate minuscule part of the USA you have had exposure to. To you the big enemy are the liberals. Wrong idiot.

You small minded imbassile, the enemy is not the Democrats or the Republicans it is Russia, Iran, North Korea.
Small minded people like you cannot comprehend the world so you can only relate minuscule part of the USA you have had exposure to. To you the big enemy are the liberals. Wrong idiot.
So, you voted for Mitt Romney in 2012?

Forum List

Back