Putin Attacks Nuclear Power Plant

Tracers put into the Admin. building setting it on fire.
Brace yourself, but don't lose your head, man.
I already clarified my OP (see post #5) that initial reports were incorrect.

I don't care if anyone believes me. So to prove I'm wrong, state here you are supporting Biden against the communists in the Ukraine conflict.

See how clever you are now?
Provide a link that republicans are cheering Putin. I have asked you numerous times, you can't provide it so we know you are bloviating and bullshitting. I don't have to prove you wrong you did that yourself.

Provide a link that republicans are cheering Putin. I have asked you numerous times, you can't provide it so we know you are bloviating and bullshitting. I don't have to prove you wrong you did that yourself.
They address what they wish was true or feel should be and present as fact

Seems to me republicans are cheering for a wider war.

That’s another feelings versus fact aspect. State the falsehood, put it in Bold Black Letters, and repeat it over and over.
Yes and unfortunately, they (Democrats) have the largest 'fake news' demographic so their fake mantras get blasted out to millions and then it's just 'rinse and repeat' until truth no longer matters.

I know exactly what Putin has. The free world isn’t lying about ANY reports.
So you got a media enema up your ass 24/7. The media lies moment by moment, just like you do!

Its all ok basement dwelling piano player failed another day to get us into nuclear war,Whew!

Quite the about face in the last few days. How about providing us with clips from a week ago that don’t show Republicans toting Putin’s water.

Quite the about face in the last few days. How about providing us with clips from a week ago that don’t show Republicans toting Putin’s water.
Cheap trick. If there is so much proof that Republicans are cheering for Putin, why can’t you guys provide just one link instead of making up fake stories?

Cheap trick. If there is so much proof that Republicans are cheering for Putin, why can’t you guys provide just one link instead of making up fake stories?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far, I haven’t seen any.

Forum List

Back