Putin fires 110,000 government officials

I would hope his ventures further into Ukraine will cease.

Putin%2Bon%2Bminorities.jpg

That's what American "leader" should do. You are just jealous.

Russian austerity Putin fires 110 000 officials - Jul. 24 2015

If he thinks times are hard now, wait until the Iranian deal is approved and oil drops even further. The Iranian oil on the world market will sink Russia further into a recession.

So in tough economical times he's cutting spending.

That's a shame, I was hoping Russia would go the way of Greece, since they share the same leftist ideals on government.
He isn't cutting spending. He has to fund his military expansion. He started a game with the west and doesn't have the muscle to even be in the game. Sure, he has nukes, but that isn't a very good option since using them would mean self destruction. He is threatening California with TU-95 Bear Bombers, but seriously, the newest ones built were in 1995 and they are a 1956 prop designed aircraft. Impressive as that aircraft is, it is still and aircraft with propellers. How hard can they be to shoot down?

Last edited:
So, you got your one way ticket yet?
And you haven't got any smarter yet? Obviously...

Sounds like you would be happy there.

Airlines That Fly to Russia RU Skyscanner

Unless of course you are already there.....
I thought Stratford57 lived in eastern Ukraine. Maybe I have him confused with someone else. If he is in Ukraine where I think he is he could probably bicycle to Russia.

So, you got your one way ticket yet?
And you haven't got any smarter yet? Obviously...

Sounds like you would be happy there.

Airlines That Fly to Russia RU Skyscanner

Unless of course you are already there.....

The more American "leader" keeps screwing up his country, the more Americans will wish they have a leader like Putin. It's just a fact, you can't help it even if you post a thousand more nasty posts about Putin. Get used to it.

For Statistikhengst's information: I'm from Eastern Ukraine, which has been part of Russia (called Kievan Rus) for more than 1000 years, several centuries before the USA even existed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back