Putin has died. Report trending Russian Internet

Well, this should make most conservatives really sad.....they really loved Putin....they should probably send flowers...:eusa_clap:

I have to tell you, I have never understood how any American could admire the man or even suggest he would be a good leader for America. That is something I will never understand.

You know the old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"......some hate Obama more than they love the country.
I'm proud to say I'm guilty of the last half of that sentiment. It's a normal patriotic reaction. So should any red-blooded American.

Putin is kaput?
:boohoo:

Some news are saying alive but in an induced coma...due to a severe stroke....???

Some other sources say dead???

Only time will tell...it's all rumours so far...

He is out playing golf in Siberia, arm wrestling Gorillas and in general entertaining himself.

Putin is a great man and humanitarian.

The world would be a worse place without him. ...... :cool:

Actually, no, he's a bastard.
However, Putin's Russia is a lesser problem for the world than America's foreign policy.

Money . Not enough of it to move.

You should thank God. If you can't afford to move there you cannot afford to live there.
I was in Germany during July and August andit is very expensive to live. For example I would take my wife and SIL to a cafe for cofee and ice cream and it would cost almost $50.00
You can get that kinda of crazy pricing around D.C. At one place the price of an ice cream cone is $20 and the coffee is about $5.
If you eat at Ruths Chris Steakhouse at Crystal City in Arlington you need to take out a loan and have a co-signer.

Ruths' Chris is pricey in Atlanta too.
...and not outstanding.

I'll put this thread to bed with news of his real whereabouts.

In fact, and I have this on the best authority, Putin is on the ISS for a meeting with extraterrestrials about supplying nuclear fusion reactors exclusively to Russia.
Russia will then have unlimited cheap energy, allowing them to power the orbiting death ray guns they've had in orbit for years, but are unable to fire more than one shot from because of the lack of power.
The moment he signs he agreement, Russia will melt the white house, all US military bases, then take of the world, forcing everyone to have Russian dolls on thier bedside table.

Putin cant die

Republicans are counting on him to lead their ticket in 2016

This is not funny anymore....if he in fact is in good health...

Kremlin.... make Putin reappear.

You should thank God. If you can't afford to move there you cannot afford to live there.
I was in Germany during July and August andit is very expensive to live. For example I would take my wife and SIL to a cafe for cofee and ice cream and it would cost almost $50.00
You can get that kinda of crazy pricing around D.C. At one place the price of an ice cream cone is $20 and the coffee is about $5.
If you eat at Ruths Chris Steakhouse at Crystal City in Arlington you need to take out a loan and have a co-signer.

Ruths' Chris is pricey in Atlanta too.
...and not outstanding.

I agree. I've dined there and there is nothing impressive about it. It's bland at best.

Forum List

Back