Putin has died. Report trending Russian Internet

This is truly a bizarre turn of events. First a political opponent of Vladimir Putin's was assassinated in front of the Kremlin. Now a report on the internet is a story trending Russian internet - that Vladimir Putin has died.
"Why hasn't Putin been seen since March 5?
"The rumors began on Wednesday after Putin canceled a visit to Kazakhstan this week. An anonymous Kazakh government official told Reuters, 'It looks like he has fallen ill.' Reuters later reported that Putin had also rescheduled a meeting with officials from Georgia's breakaway South Ossetia region, which was set to take place on March 11 but has now been postponed to March 18.

"Putin has not been seen in public since March 5. Although the Kremlin has released footage of meetings that supposedly took place on March 10 and 11, there is significant online speculation that those were actually taped the previous week. Analysts and online enthusiasts have eagerly scrutinized the footage, noting that Putin had apparently worn the same outfit to meetings on multiple days, and examined photographs to determine whether a desk calendar in the background shows the same or different dates."

The very scary reality behind the silly rumors of Putin s death - Vox

Think about it, George. The Russian people do not see him since March 5th and assume he has died. It's March 13th and they already are thinking he has died. Why? Because they haven't seen him for over a little over a week? This is very telling about the mindset of the Russian people. Don't you think?

Someone better call the Kremlin. They do not even know he is out of the country. Amazing. Thank God for the New York Post. They have solved the mystery. Do you have a link for that or is this hearsay?
Of course the Kremlin always knew where he was. They just had no obligation to tell anyone.

What Putin is probably out doing:
DYdP5K4.jpg

Were Putin eliminated the vacuum which ensued might bring to power an individual who felt a strong need to be assertive and push the envelope. It happened once to a Korean airliner departing The U.S. To do something like that again, secure in the knowledge that what passes for leadership here would rush to apologize, would go a long way toward solidifying support at home.

Weakness breeds contempt.

But we've already seen that.

Over and over and over.....

“Es ist ein Madchen!” or “It’s a Girl!”

From Russia, with love child.

wohohohoohohooh:party::D

Russia belongs to Russians now Africans.
Oh yeah? Please tell us where your ancestors emigrated from when they came to America.
Europe. What's your point? I wish I still lived in Europe. American is a cesspool of degenerates and filth.

Then leave. What is keeping you here?
Money . Not enough of it to move.

You should thank God. If you can't afford to move there you cannot afford to live there.
I was in Germany during July and August andit is very expensive to live. For example I would take my wife and SIL to a cafe for cofee and ice cream and it would cost almost $50.00

Oh yeah? Please tell us where your ancestors emigrated from when they came to America.
Europe. What's your point? I wish I still lived in Europe. American is a cesspool of degenerates and filth.

You should thank God. If you can't afford to move there you cannot afford to live there.
I was in Germany during July and August andit is very expensive to live. For example I would take my wife and SIL to a cafe for cofee and ice cream and it would cost almost $50.00
You can get that kinda of crazy pricing around D.C. At one place the price of an ice cream cone is $20 and the coffee is about $5.

You can get that kinda of crazy pricing around D.C. At one place the price of an ice cream cone is $20 and the coffee is about $5.
If you eat at Ruths Chris Steakhouse at Crystal City in Arlington you need to take out a loan and have a co-signer.

Lass, is this his second child with this girl? I didn't find your link but I did find this - the report was from 2010. The girlfriend had a son but didn't reveal the identity of the father it reads.

Alina Kabaeva On Vogue Cover Vladimir Putin Terrified - Thaindian News

However, the prime minister furiously claimed that there is “not one word of truth”. Even Alina Kabaeva’s spokesperson said that it is all “nonsense.” However, she has never revealed the identity of the father of her son, whom she gave birth to last year. Although the two have always denied any romance brewing between them, a St. Petersburg wedding planning firm once said that the couple had contacted them in 2008.
_______

So is this their second son together?

If you eat at Ruths Chris Steakhouse at Crystal City in Arlington you need to take out a loan and have a co-signer.

Ruths' Chris is pricey in Atlanta too.

Lass, is this his second child with this girl? I didn't find your link but I did find this - the report was from 2010. The girlfriend had a son but didn't reveal the identity of the father it reads.

However, the prime minister furiously claimed that there is “not one word of truth”. Even Alina Kabaeva’s spokesperson said that it is all “nonsense.” However, she has never revealed the identity of the father of her son, whom she gave birth to last year. Although the two have always denied any romance brewing between them, a St. Petersburg wedding planning firm once said that the couple had contacted them in 2008.
_______

I have no idea how many they have, here is the link, it's 3 hours old

Missing Putin found in Switzerland for birth of love child New York Post

Did you read the whole story? The Kremlin is denying the entire story. Look!
On Wednesday, the government issued a picture of a meeting between Putin and the regional governor of Karelia, but the Russian newspaper RBC said the meeting actually took place March 4.

There has been no verified Putin sightings since March 5, when he appeared at a press conference in Moscow with Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

Two canceled meetings since then have Kremlin watchers furiously trying to figure out where Putin is and what he’s doing.

Putin has two adult children with his ex-wife, Lyudmila Shkrebneva, and has insisted he has no relationship with the gymnast.

Putin’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov denied the love child stories.

“The information on a baby born to Vladimir Putin is false,” Peskov said. “I am going to ask people who have money to organize a contest on the best media rumor.”

Other speculation about what’s behind Putin’s vanishing act range from health problems to a power struggle in the Kremlin. Peskov’s poetic denials – and the Kremlin’s reputation for obfuscation — did little to tamp down the persistent questions.

_______

Someone needs to inform Putin's spokesperson. He appears to be the "last one to know" ........

_______

Someone needs to inform Putin's spokesperson. He appears to be the "last one to know" ........

Sounds like Obungles finding out everything from the news :)

He probably doesn't even realize how ridiculous he looks after leading his own people to think something had happened to him - off to Switzerland to have a love child - then having his spokesman deny the entire story - only to have the New York Post run it! Oh my gosh. Too funny.

Forum List

Back