Putin IS NOT bombing ISIS

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
There is not a single credible source citing Russia is attacking ISIS. They are bombing the rebels that WE SUPPORTED.

Russia is NOT doing our dirty work. You can quote all the articles you want but nearly all of them, if not all of them, are citing Russian sources. Do YOU believe Russia?

Our own intelligence is reporting the opposite so whom do you choose to believe?

Did the 80's call you as well as Romney? Russia is NOT our ally.

Don't get me wrong, Putin has owned Obama's ass from get go but it's at the expense of America's prestige & reputation.

There is not a single credible source citing Russia is attacking ISIS. They are bombing the rebels that WE SUPPORTED.

Russia is NOT doing our dirty work. You can quote all the articles you want but nearly all of them, if not all of them, are citing Russian sources. Do YOU believe Russia?

Our own intelligence is reporting the opposite so whom do you choose to believe?

Don't get me wrong, Putin has owned Obama's ass from get go but it's at the expense of America's prestige & reputation.
Rebels we supported arent worth supporting........most of them join ISIS as soon as we "graduate" them........Our policy is so incoherent it makes Putin sound sane

• Banned

Rebels we supported arent worth supporting........most of them join ISIS as soon as we "graduate" them........Our policy is so incoherent it makes Putin sound sane
Well consider the options....

America bloviates about putting Assad in his place if he crosses the line.
America commits to supporting the rebels.
America then talks PUBLICLY about "pinprick" bombings
Assad crosses the line and America does absolutely nothing.
ISIS says "join us or die"

Who would you believe?

Don't be led by Hussein Obama and his misinformation machine

Open your eyes and find all the news everywhere...not only CNN and so on...they have sold their souls to the devil Hussein...and can not be believed!

• Banned

Open your eyes and find all the news everywhere...not only CNN and so on...they have sold their souls to the devil Hussein...and can not be believed!
I have listened to MANY sources today. All of them have cited two positions. Putins & Americas. I have seen ZERO evidence to support Putin over my own country. NONE

Disliking Obama does not require me to disavow my own country.

Carry on

Do I have to believe any of them.....our policy is a wreck, wasteful and duplicitous. Who knows what we really are up to besides trying to oust Assad......

I have listened to MANY sources today. All of them have cited two positions. Putins & Americas. I have seen ZERO evidence to support Putin over my own country. NONE

Carry on

so where do you get your news from?

to disavow your country while you have the enemy within ...which is Hussein Obama..is perfectly ok

millions in US people disavow the country under the traitor Obama

Has Fox, they are reporting the same. They are showing maps where the Russian bombing occurred, no where near ISIS controlled areas.

seem stupid to grid of asaad to put someone in that will probably hate christians and americans more.
besides, asaad has asked russia to be there. I don't know if the usa was allowed into this

Carry on

so where do you get your news from?

to disavow your country while you have the enemy within ...which is Hussein Obama..is perfectly ok

millions in US people disavow the country under the traitor Obama
I listen to ABC radio (not Limbaugh) during the day and watch Fox News on occasion. After hearing the talk at work today I tuned into Fox. I've also checked links from other major news sources.

I don't do propaganda sites from the left or right like most of you quote regularly.

Have we really hit stupid on this board. They're taking out al Nusra first.

FUCKING AL QAEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're getting picky here?

“Instead of the triumph of democracy and progress, we got violence, poverty and social disaster — and nobody cares a bit about human rights, including the right to life. I cannot help asking those who have forced that situation: Do you realize what you have done?”

No, they don’t realize what they have done, and they’re poised to do more of it. And those of us who warned at the time that the “Arab Spring” would not lead to “the triumph of democracy and progress,” but to “violence, poverty and social disaster,” were dismissed and derided as racist, bigoted “Islamophobes.” And no matter how often the establishment analysts get things wrong, and disastrously, fatally so, they never get called to account, and keep applying the same failed solutions over and over again. Putin to those who supported “Arab Spring” in Middle East: “Do you realize what you have done?”

At this stage of the game I trust anybody else .................ANYBODY ELSE .. other than Obama and his criminal corrupt Administration

meh

“Instead of the triumph of democracy and progress, we got violence, poverty and social disaster — and nobody cares a bit about human rights, including the right to life. I cannot help asking those who have forced that situation: Do you realize what you have done?”

No, they don’t realize what they have done, and they’re poised to do more of it. And those of us who warned at the time that the “Arab Spring” would not lead to “the triumph of democracy and progress,” but to “violence, poverty and social disaster,” were dismissed and derided as racist, bigoted “Islamophobes.” And no matter how often the establishment analysts get things wrong, and disastrously, fatally so, they never get called to account, and keep applying the same failed solutions over and over again. Putin to those who supported “Arab Spring” in Middle East: “Do you realize what you have done?”

:lol:

It's amazing to me that people think they can still use the "White Man's Burden" argument.

Forum List

Back