Putin is so brilliant as Trump proclaimed.

Trump was massaging Putin's nuts when he started the invasion of Ukraine. On fox news and they all kinda nodded in agreement. Scared to death to say anything to anger trump and his goons.

Sorry got the wrong pipeline it was this below he stopped, and Biden reopened:

BBC

Nord Stream 2: Trump approves sanctions on Russia gas pipeline

President Donald Trump has signed a law that will impose sanctions on any firm that helps Russia's state-owned gas company, Gazprom, finish a pipeline into the European Union.

I don't follow his endorsement as I don't give a shit.
Nordstream2 has been in the works since 2011 and is brilliant for US allies and the Stans. Hard to believe Putin screwed that up. Russia has billions invested. Why do you think Putin threw it all away? He'll miss the gas revenue.

Nordstream2 has been in the works since 2011 and is brilliant for US allies and the Stans. Hard to believe Putin screwed that up. Russia has billions invested. Why do you think Putin threw it all away? He'll miss the gas revenue.
Brilliant I tell you.

😂 😂

It has been completed waiting for gas after Europe finally cave in over skyrocketing prices for gas.

Last edited:
Trump was massaging Putin's nuts when he started the invasion of Ukraine. On fox news and they all kinda nodded in agreement. Scared to death to say anything to anger trump and his goons.

Putin didn't attack during Trums 4 years and was sanctioned by the Trump administration many times for his actions against Ukraine and Europe.

Putin's move was not brilliant. It was the biggest strategic failure ever in geopolitical terms. And I don't think with the quick actions and military equipment and intel that Biden had order the military to aid the Ukrainian people and the Biden adm didn't get scared like the right wing about the empty threats by the Russian of nuclear war and smartly didn't match saber rattling like some on the right wing wanted to match.

Biden has flawlessly brought the world together for sanctions that will cripple the Russian war machine.

Biden has done everything he needed to do and order from the military and Intel. Along with bringing the rest of the world along to defeat the Russians in Ukraine.

The only mistake Putin made was underestimating the will of the Ukrainian people. It had zero to do with Biden or anybody else. Nobody expected them to fight to the death, their President to stay and fight along with them.

Putin realized our stupid voted for an anti-energy President putting him in charge and being able to fund his war with their own oil supply.

He didn't throw it away is open now since Biden lifted the sanctions against it and Europe needs the gas which they now pay in Rubles.
Biden shut it down when Germany and the other agreed to do so.

You haven't heard that on right wing bash Biden radio and T.V.

The only mistake Putin made was underestimating the will of the Ukrainian people. It had zero to do with Biden or anybody else. Nobody expected them to fight to the death, their President to stay and fight along with them.

Putin realized our stupid voted for an anti-energy President putting him in charge and being able to fund his war with their own oil supply.
BS Biden ordered the military to give Intel to the Ukrainians which the Ukrainians said was vital in the first weeks of the attack.

Notice trump won't say Putin messed up.
Non of his rallies will he even talk about Ukraine

Biden shut it down when Germany and the other agreed to do so.

You haven't heard that on right wing bash Biden radio and T.V.

False he didn't shut it down at as it was stopped by Germany:

Wikipedia,

On 9 December 2021, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki called on Germany's newly appointed Chancellor Olaf Scholz to oppose the start-up of Nord Stream 2 and not to give in to pressure from Russia. On a visit to Rome, Morawiecki said: "I will call on Chancellor Scholz not to give in to pressure from Russia and not to allow Nord Stream 2 to be used as an instrument for blackmail against Ukraine, an instrument for blackmail against Poland, an instrument for blackmail against the European Union."[77]

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz suspended certification of Nord Stream 2 on 22 February 2022 in consequence of Russia's recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk republics and the deployment of troops in territory held by the DPR and LPR.[78]

False he didn't shut it down at as it was stopped by Germany:

Wikipedia,

On 9 December 2021, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki called on Germany's newly appointed Chancellor Olaf Scholz to oppose the start-up of Nord Stream 2 and not to give in to pressure from Russia. On a visit to Rome, Morawiecki said: "I will call on Chancellor Scholz not to give in to pressure from Russia and not to allow Nord Stream 2 to be used as an instrument for blackmail against Ukraine, an instrument for blackmail against Poland, an instrument for blackmail against the European Union."[77]

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz suspended certification of Nord Stream 2 on 22 February 2022 in consequence of Russia's recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk republics and the deployment of troops in territory held by the DPR and LPR.[78]
Yeah America wanted to wait till Germany wanted to do it. Like I said it did. Thank you for confirming what I said.

Easy says trump was rightous and trump was correct
Where did I say that, lying asshole?

I said one could not be head of the KGB and come out of the collapse of the USSR as leader of Russia for life without being intelligent.

How., in your f*ed up, Trump-obsessed, TDS-suffering mind did you come up with me somehow saying 'Trump was righteous'?!

You don't even know what the word means not to mention couldn't even spell the word right.

Obama says Putin is smart. Why does Obama admire Putin?
1652719850503-png.645409

Obama would love to become leader for life like Putin....

Attachments

• 1652719850503.png
    1652719850503.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 39

Forum List

Back