Putin is so brilliant as Trump proclaimed.

😂 I hurt your wittle feelings huh wittle guy.
Bwuhahahaha

Oh, puddin', I am not a person ruled by feelings and emotions, like you easily-offended snowflakes ... who don't know what bathroom to use and who want to charge kids with 'sexual harrassment' because they refuse to call confused liberal guys 'she' or girls 'he'.

You could not hurt my feelings if you tried. You are extremely entertaining, though.

:p

Actions speak louder than word son.

When you grow up you will know I'm right.
So you admit you lied about Republicans saying that all the time.

Perhaps when you grow up you will learn to be more honest to begin with....but I doubt it.

So you admit you lied about Republicans saying that all the time.

Perhaps when you grow up you will learn to be more honest to begin with....but I doubt it.
😂 Calm down Skippy I was trolling you like you troll me all day saying shit without back it up.
So I do it one time and you don't like it. Selective outrage is great.

😂 Calm down Skippy I was trolling you like you troll me all day saying shit without back it up.
So I do it one time and you don't like it. Selective outrage is great.
You didn't answer one of my posts yesterday, hypocrite. People will put you on ignore soon. You're very weak. Bye.

There are different views of the world. Trump's agendas were that the United States was a sovereign nation. Putin's is the same even if he is not the best person. The U.S. is being incorporated in globalism. The West is pretty far gone now. Our national wealth is being crated up and sent overseas to other nations as manufacturing and production has been decreased by a great percentage and our education system dumbed down.
by GOP giveaway to the rich and no money to invest in America the last 40 years DUH....

He so brilliant that Everytime he threatens the world with violence and death he pushes the world further and further away and strengthens the very world against the Russian dictator.

His world is get smaller.

And I bet like trump he has a bunch of ass kisser around him telling him how brilliant he is and what a great leader he is.

Or they get removed
I doubt he has had as many killed as the clintons have

I doubt he has had as many killed as the clintons have

The Clintons haven't killed anyone. That's yet another lie Republicans tell. Ken Starr even investigated Vince Foster's death. Republicans have investigated all of the deaths that the Clintons are purportedly behind, and it's just more lies and bullshit Republicans tell.

And gullible fools like you parrot.

Forum List

Back