Putin is so brilliant as Trump proclaimed.

Well I guess everything trump did was perfect in your eyes. Maybe you think Putin is brilliant but not me. I thought the invasion of Ukraine was the stupidest thing in world event in this century.

But you and trump feel otherwise I guess.

How was Putin not smart or brilliant? He wanted to rebuild the USSR. He had a threat against taking any action with strong US leadership. So he sat back and waited until we had weak leadership to make his move. Can you explain how that was not smart or brilliant?

It is the continued obsession over a man who has been out of office for TWO years is what is going on here somehow, he still lives in your leftists' heads.

Russia attacked during the Obama and Biden years but nothing under Trumps time who posted a bunch of sanctions against Russia that actually hurt Russia and closed down the big K1 pipeline which Biden reopened.
Trump claims to the party boss and is endorsing a whole stable of misfits and crackpots. What big k pipeline?

How was Putin not smart or brilliant? He wanted to rebuild the USSR. He had a threat against taking any action with strong US leadership. So he sat back and waited until we had weak leadership to make his move. Can you explain how that was not smart or brilliant?
He thought we had weak leadership because I'm betting he watched fox news. Now he knows that the United States has no weak leadership and got out smarted by Biden at every turn.

Putin the brilliant got played by Biden. Damn.

Imagine that.

Putin the brilliant got out smarted by Biden.

What does that make Biden a genius.

Were you a fan of Saddam Hussein? Putin's justifications for invading Ukraine are the same as Saddam's justification for invading Kuwait.

Trump months ago was on fox news saying how brilliant Putin is and the fox news reporters we're too pussy to disagree with trump because trump is a strong man and res with an iron fist and has much the same problems as Putin does.

None of the boot licking right wingers have the balls to disagree with trump.

Because the republicans are just like him.
They worship bullies.

He thought we had weak leadership because I'm betting he watched fox news. Now he knows that the United States has no weak leadership and got out smarted by Biden at every turn.

Putin the brilliant got played by Biden. Damn.

Played in what way? What did Dementia do? He did nothing. Putin basically threatened the US with nukes. When Un did that to Trump, he responded by saying "I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works."

Putin is smart. He watched as we embarrassed ourselves leaving Afghanistan making the Taliban the most well armed terrorist group in the world with 83 billion dollars of US military gear. 13 solders were needlessly slaughtered, not to mention the locals that helped us in our war there. What did Dementia do? He sent our FBI to find his daughters stolen diary.

Trump claims to the party boss and is endorsing a whole stable of misfits and crackpots. What big k pipeline?

Sorry got the wrong pipeline it was this below he stopped, and Biden reopened:

BBC

Nord Stream 2: Trump approves sanctions on Russia gas pipeline

President Donald Trump has signed a law that will impose sanctions on any firm that helps Russia's state-owned gas company, Gazprom, finish a pipeline into the European Union.

I don't follow his endorsement as I don't give a shit.

Played in what way? What did Dementia do? He did nothing. Putin basically threatened the US with nukes. When Un did that to Trump, he responded by saying "I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works."

Putin is smart. He watched as we embarrassed ourselves leaving Afghanistan making the Taliban the most well armed terrorist group in the world with 83 billion dollars of US military gear. 13 solders were needlessly slaughtered, not to mention the locals that helped us in our war there. What did Dementia do? He sent our FBI to find his daughters stolen diary.
Putin's move was not brilliant. It was the biggest strategic failure ever in geopolitical terms. And I don't think with the quick actions and military equipment and intel that Biden had order the military to aid the Ukrainian people and the Biden adm didn't get scared like the right wing about the empty threats by the Russian of nuclear war and smartly didn't match saber rattling like some on the right wing wanted to match.

Biden has flawlessly brought the world together for sanctions that will cripple the Russian war machine.

Biden has done everything he needed to do and order from the military and Intel. Along with bringing the rest of the world along to defeat the Russians in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back