Putin "ISIS will regret what they have done, this is not Benghazi and I am not Obama

Liar. You know very well this is fake news. Besides, King Trumpery is going "bomb ISIS". Just don't ask him where that is.

As for Benghazi - both trumpery and your hero, Pooting are dictators and would not let the Republicans cut security funding which resulted in 4 deaths.
15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n.jpg

Liar. You know very well this is fake news. Besides, King Trumpery is going "bomb ISIS". Just don't ask him where that is.

As for Benghazi - both trumpery and your hero, Pooting are dictators and would not let the Republicans cut security funding which resulted in 4 deaths.
15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n.jpg

So Hillary checked the budget and decided to not send help? Seriously? That's what you're claiming? Wow, she is one sick fuck, thanks for sharing that. It's always amazing how Democrats want to make yourselves look more stupid than reality does, which is pretty freaky stupid

Not sure if this is true or not but is what is being reported. I am sure if Putin looks around long enough he can find and arrest a video producer.

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA” - A.M. Posts
"Not sure if this is true"........:rofl:

It appears to not be true. It's not appearing on any reputable networks who show both sides of the news , like Fox. Obviously since it's critical of Democrats it wouldn't be in bogus news like the liberal media so that says nothing either way

PUTIN: “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

BUH-BAM!

>WHACK!<:whip:"Ok, ok - It wasn't a video...OUCH! No mas, no mas!" :p

Mr. President, You AND HILLARY, just got humiliated on the world stage...again.

Not sure if this is true or not but is what is being reported. I am sure if Putin looks around long enough he can find and arrest a video producer.

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA” - A.M. Posts
Only is said video producer is on felony probation and not allowed to do any internet or video productions..
....and for some reason the SOS and President take interest.

PUTIN: “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

BUH-BAM!

Ok, Comrade.
'Comrade'?!

My dear Bo, one does not have to be Russian / communist to appreciate a GOOD 'BURN'! :p

BUH-BAM!

Ok, Comrade.

Well, according to Luddy Neddite Obama requires the administration to check the budget before deciding whether to do anything or not. So Putin may not have said that, but he sure must be thinking it

How could YOU not know that the RT, Russia Today, is the propaganda news outlet for Putin?

So you're saying this quote is reported by the RT? So that would mean that Putin is saying that

Hold on!? Didn't Putin defeat isis last year ?

Remember how the righties praised him as he entered the war? And how he was going to fight the right way needed to end isis?

What happened ?

Hold on!? Didn't Putin defeat isis last year ?

Remember how the righties praised him as he entered the war? And how he was going to fight the right way needed to end isis?

What happened ?
No, I don't remember that at all. Anyone who has a clue who Putin was / is would know his involvement in Syria was just 'mercenary'. Putin does not care about 'the right way' - he cares about 'the Russian / HIS way'.

Forum List

Back