Putin "ISIS will regret what they have done, this is not Benghazi and I am not Obama

Not sure if this is true or not but is what is being reported. I am sure if Putin looks around long enough he can find and arrest a video producer.

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA” - A.M. Posts
Bullies and thugs think they own the world. The whole underbelly of Russia is millions of Muslims. Look at Moscow. Over a million Muslims live there permanently and 1.5 million migrants. Every time Putin tries to "get rough", they fuck him up.

Gawd you actually believe the crap you type

Hold on!? Didn't Putin defeat isis last year ?

Remember how the righties praised him as he entered the war? And how he was going to fight the right way needed to end isis?

What happened ?
This is what I am saying about the left wing's prediction, especially of the future. They can't get history right let alone predicting the future.

Wow how soon we forget. You Putin lovers were talking shit when Russia jumped in. Now you remember nothing ?
Provide a link.

If I go digging for it will I get an apology ?
As soon as you post a link to a credible source that claimed Russia joining would crush ISIS in less then a year.

It was the Putin lovers here talking all that smack .

Not sure if this is true or not but is what is being reported. I am sure if Putin looks around long enough he can find and arrest a video producer.
PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA” - A.M. Posts
FAKE NEWS
What Putin really said:
“This murder is clearly a provocation aimed at undermining the improvement and normalisation of Russian-Turkish relations as well as undermining the peace process in Syria promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in solving this conflict in Syria. The only response we should offer to this murder is stepping up our fight against terror."
Putin VOWS to OBLITERATE ISIS after assassination of Russia's ambassador to Turkey

Pussy Putin hasn't done anything

Obama would have had a drone attack by now

This is what I am saying about the left wing's prediction, especially of the future. They can't get history right let alone predicting the future.

Wow how soon we forget. You Putin lovers were talking shit when Russia jumped in. Now you remember nothing ?
Provide a link.

As soon as you post a link to a credible source that claimed Russia joining would crush ISIS in less then a year.

And a link?

Provide a link.

And a link?

Here's one :

Putin: Obama 'weak', Maybe I'll Defeat Isis....

Forum List

Back