Putin "ISIS will regret what they have done, this is not Benghazi and I am not Obama

Hold on!? Didn't Putin defeat isis last year ?

Remember how the righties praised him as he entered the war? And how he was going to fight the right way needed to end isis?

What happened ?

Actually I don't remember Putin claiming he was going to "end isis" last year. Link?

PUTIN: “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

BUH-BAM!

>WHACK!<:whip:"Ok, ok - It wasn't a video...OUCH! No mas, no mas!" :p

Mr. President, You AND HILLARY, just got humiliated on the world stage...again.
Ok, Comrade.
'Comrade'?!

My dear Bo, one does not have to be Russian / communist to appreciate a GOOD 'BURN'! :p

Sorry....But Fake News is not a "BURN"

I don't know where you grew up, but where I grew up a 'burn' is usually not a factual news story at all - it is an insult, a joke insulting one's character, or the like.

THAT....was a 'BURN'. :p

Remember how the righties praised him as he entered the war? And how he was going to fight the right way needed to end isis?

What happened ?
This is what I am saying about the left wing's prediction, especially of the future. They can't get history right let alone predicting the future.

What happened ?
This is what I am saying about the left wing's prediction, especially of the future. They can't get history right let alone predicting the future.

Wow how soon we forget. You Putin lovers were talking shit when Russia jumped in. Now you remember nothing ?

PUTIN: “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

BUH-BAM!

>WHACK!<:whip:"Ok, ok - It wasn't a video...OUCH! No mas, no mas!" :p

Mr. President, You AND HILLARY, just got humiliated on the world stage...again.
Ok, Comrade.
'Comrade'?!

My dear Bo, one does not have to be Russian / communist to appreciate a GOOD 'BURN'! :p

Raqqa Rocked to Rubble

What's true is that it's something Putin would say in private and act on in public.

Liar. You know very well this is fake news. Besides, King Trumpery is going "bomb ISIS". Just don't ask him where that is.

As for Benghazi - both trumpery and your hero, Pooting are dictators and would not let the Republicans cut security funding which resulted in 4 deaths.
15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n.jpg
They're in Mosul, dufus...the place Obama can't find.

Putin - cares when his people get murdered.

Obama - cheers when white Americans get murdered

What happened ?

Wow how soon we forget. You Putin lovers were talking shit when Russia jumped in. Now you remember nothing ?
link?

Every word of that is true. You just do not like that truth. Face it, your bigoted hero in the WH for the next month is about to be OUTED for what he really did, and it will likely take the Democratic Party down with it.

Liar. You know very well this is fake news. Besides, King Trumpery is going "bomb ISIS". Just don't ask him where that is.

As for Benghazi - both trumpery and your hero, Pooting are dictators and would not let the Republicans cut security funding which resulted in 4 deaths.
15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n.jpg

Hey Luddly took.his head out.of.Obamas ass long enough to post!

Putin - cares when his people get murdered.

Obama - cheers when white Americans get murdered

Liar!

Putin is the murderer . You righty scum worship that guy ?! Shame on you .
When was Putin's trial for murder?

Did he murder like Obama murdered an 16 year old American??? You mean that kind of murder?

Gonna wait on this, I would love for it to be true, but I havent seen any sources i know report it.

What happened ?

Provide a link.

Not sure if this is true or not but is what is being reported. I am sure if Putin looks around long enough he can find and arrest a video producer.

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA”

PUTIN “ISIS WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THIS IS NOT BENGHAZI AND I AM NOT OBAMA” - A.M. Posts
Bullies and thugs think they own the world. The whole underbelly of Russia is millions of Muslims. Look at Moscow. Over a million Muslims live there permanently and 1.5 million migrants. Every time Putin tries to "get rough", they fuck him up.

What happened ?

Provide a link.

If I go digging for it will I get an apology ?

What happened ?

Provide a link.

If I go digging for it will I get an apology ?
As soon as you post a link to a credible source that claimed Russia joining would crush ISIS in less then a year.

Forum List

Back