Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

Oh, and for the umpteenth time...I know some of you far lefties are really dense....the ten years many of us spent making progress in Iraq....the solution was all IDIOT had to do was sustain our gains by keeping a residual force and not lose what was gained.

That takes a tough inner core and tough negotiating skills, something IDIOT doesn't have. So my best solution would've been for the American public to have seen WHAT THEY'RE SEEING NOW - WHICH IS WHAT A TOTAL INCOMPETENT IDIOT OBABA IS.

The second best option was for IDIOT to negotiate hard and NOT, let me repeat NOT, wait, one more time for your thickkkkk fricken head, NOT.....throw the poison pill into the negotiations requiring something we don't require in SOFA with 40 other countries.

Now, I'm sure you will continue to not grasp this as you have a very small ,emotional brain. But plenty of Americans DO get it.

And they will tell you far left libs to fuck off in November as a result. You can take that to the bank.

Why didn't President Bush get an agreement to keep a residual force in the country after 2011? What was it the forced him to sign an agreement that basically undid everything he accomplished in Iraq?

Boo, that was a negotiating tactic, like I mentioned in earlier posts.

You know how when you negotiate the price on a house and one side starts high and the other side starts low knowing they're going to meet in the middle.

That's the analogy.

If you google for awhile you can see that everyone from the Bush team (incl Bush) wanted to leave a residual force....McCain, Graham, Petraeus, Amb Corker, and other generals, diplomats and legislators that were part of the Bush team.

What HE (his team) wrote was not binding and he knew it because he knew he'd be out of office.

Of course it was binding. Bush would have agreed to residual force if the Iragis had agreed to the immunity part of the deal. Obama tried until late 2011 to get the Iraqi to agree to immunity. They didn't, and no amount of negotiating was going to change their mind.

So what are you?

A neo nazi that supports the neo nazi militias in east ukraine killing ethnic russian civilians?

A jewish gangster that supports his buddies in Kiev looting the place?

A faggot who is mad he cant give gay propaganda to children in Russia anymore?

Or a typical America sheep that believes the conjecture of your government and media with no actual proof?

You certainly don't have a lick of common sense, you call putin a communist, which shows you don't understand politics at all. You sound like a dumb shit eating neo con to me. Russia isn't the Soviet Union anymore, get your head out of your ass, it isn't the 80s anymore.

WOW!

You attacked Jews, gays, the free press and the U.S. gov't all in one breath. I rest my case!
Or the fifth option, you seem like a whining hypersensitive liberal that makes specious empty claims that amount to nothing of actual substance. And you have yet to provide any evidence to counter the Russian Defense Ministry presentation.

I have no desire to counter the propaganda of the Russian Defense Ministry's presentation. I prefer to let the world court of public opinion counter that along with the United Nations. We shall see.

The only response of which this thread is worthy is to say that this thread is not worthy of a response or even serious consideration…

Another stupid jerk defending Putin. God, if it weren't for the KoolAid you guys wouldn't have anything to drink.

So, Einstein, who ordered that plane to be shot down? Edward Snowden? Did ISIS do it? Oh wait, I forgot....It's Obama's fault.

Lol ! The comment you quote is defending Putin ?! That's hysterical ! :lol:

Another commie-lover defending Putin and his goons I see

Another commie wishing Obama had the testosterone Putin has I see

And another anti-American driven into the arms of the KGB via their hatred for President Obama. Keep sucking that testosterone kaz.

LOL, so let's see. Putin is an authoritarian leftist. You are an authoritarian leftist. I am a government hating libertarian. You're a twig, junior. Snap...

Another commie wishing Obama had the testosterone Putin has I see

And another anti-American driven into the arms of the KGB via their hatred for President Obama. Keep sucking that testosterone kaz.

LOL, so let's see. Putin is an authoritarian leftist. You are an authoritarian leftist. I am a government hating libertarian. You're a twig, junior. Snap...

How come your way isn't catching on? Because it doesn't work. Either you are rich and greedy or middle class and really really ignorant. SNAP.

We get it -- you Hate it that the World doesn't Hate Obama.

Bottom line.

:lol:

Actually, one of the big problems I have with Obama is that he has made us a global laughing stock. You hated Bush, and much of the rest of the third world did as well. BUT they feared him. Fucking with the USA was a terminal act, and they knew it.

What was it that Putin called Obama? Танцуя гомосексуалистом = "that flouncing fairy." We are a laughing stock, viewed as weak and cowardly. This is dangerous. No one fears or respects America with our gay leader. Putin runs wild in the Ukrain, Boco Harem in Africa, and Al Qaeda in Libya. Why would the worry about the reaction of twinkie in the White House?

Actually Obama is well respected world-wide, always has been and always will be.

Obama hasn't had the world's respect in a long time, you dumb shit.

Now go back to playing in the sandbox like a good little....whatever you are.

How come your way isn't catching on? Because it doesn't work. Either you are rich and greedy or middle class and really really ignorant. SNAP.

Rich and greedy, lol. Those bastards want to keep the money they earned, but you want to take it from them! And those greedy bastards won't give you, who didn't earn the money, the money they did earn. Did I mention they are greedy?

Actually, one of the big problems I have with Obama is that he has made us a global laughing stock. You hated Bush, and much of the rest of the third world did as well. BUT they feared him. Fucking with the USA was a terminal act, and they knew it.

What was it that Putin called Obama? Танцуя гомосексуалистом = "that flouncing fairy." We are a laughing stock, viewed as weak and cowardly. This is dangerous. No one fears or respects America with our gay leader. Putin runs wild in the Ukrain, Boco Harem in Africa, and Al Qaeda in Libya. Why would the worry about the reaction of twinkie in the White House?

Actually Obama is well respected world-wide, always has been and always will be.

The world likes him because he makes America week. Putin considers Obama a chew toy. How pathetic is it when the leader of the most powerful nation in the world makes himself out to be an international joke? As an American, I don't find that funny.

WOW!

You attacked Jews, gays, the free press and the U.S. gov't all in one breath. I rest my case!
Or the fifth option, you seem like a whining hypersensitive liberal that makes specious empty claims that amount to nothing of actual substance. And you have yet to provide any evidence to counter the Russian Defense Ministry presentation.

I have no desire to counter the propaganda of the Russian Defense Ministry's presentation. I prefer to let the world court of public opinion counter that along with the United Nations. We shall see.
Yea, your definitely a shitlib. You seem to think opinions somehow debunk evidence.

That is something a liberal faggot would say, "muh feels trump your evidence"

Russia has nothing to gain from attacking civilians

You're right...they don't have anything to gain.

But answer me this: Can you tell the difference between a civilian airliner and a military cargo plane flying at 30K feet while on the ground?

I can't. The Russian-backed "separatists" couldn't either. But that sure as shit didn't stop them from launching an AA missile. They figured it was another military cargo plane, like the one they had shot down days before.

Russia has nothing to gain from attacking civilians

You're right...they don't have anything to gain.

But answer me this: Can you tell the difference between a civilian airliner and a military cargo plane flying at 30K feet while on the ground?

I can't. The Russian-backed "separatists" couldn't either. But that sure as shit didn't stop them from launching an AA missile. They figured it was another military cargo plane, like the one they had shot down days before.
Of course I couldn't I have no knowledge on how to use that BUK equipment. But that is neither here nor there. IT can generally detect these things as long as someone is familiar with how to use it.

But there is no evidence to date of the rebels even having the BUK systems you speak of. They have used manpads in the past, that is what they used to shoot down the cargo plane you speak of, but those don't go above 11,000 feet.

What Sort Of Weapon Shot Down Flight MH-17? | Popular Science

The only people in possession of the system you speak of are the Ukrainian Military and Russian Military, not the separatists.

So unless you are claiming Russian military was on Ukrainian soil and made a mistake, you don't have much of an argument here.

And if it is as the media says, an accident, like when Ukraine shot down a Russian airliner in 2001 or the US shot down a Iranian airliner in the 80s, or the Soviets an American Airliner over the Korean Peninsula in the 80s. No sanctions or increased military aid or conflict came of it. Why are the chicken hawks agitating now?

Rich and greedy, lol. Those bastards want to keep the money they earned, but you want to take it from them! And those greedy bastards won't give you, who didn't earn the money, the money they did earn. Did I mention they are greedy?

See everyone, this assholes way is an every man for himself society where owners don't value the workers that made them their fortunes.

And they/you basically want to change the rules now that you are rich to make it harder for the rest of us?

Assuming you are rich and greedy, which I think you are more likely middle class and a really stupid person. You have no idea how the libertarian way would eat up every dime you have and you'd be broke at 65 years old.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. I'm pretty sure you are a house nigga who hopes/thinks/believes one day he might be rich instead of realizing your going to need ss and medicare when you get older fool.

And no one wants a rich guy to give them what they earned. Do you mean pay their fair share in taxes? Do you mean pay a fair wage?

And you should realize they just redistributed your wealth and stole it. Your 401K and home value went down and you still haven't fully recovered, but the rich made out great after the great recession Deregulations caused. So they stole our money fool. Now you cry if we want it back? The bank collapse was the biggest bank robbery in world history, right at the end of bush's watch. If you don't know they did it on purpose, you're a fool.

Now you can pretend that you are rich and greedy. And that's great, if you are. Just realize there are more of us than you. And if our society only works if you give up some of that money, better believe we will take it.

Stop crying about what's fair. What works.

Great example. We have or at least had the death tax because our founding fathers believed that a person could get to be too rich for democracy. So, we cut a millionaires wealth in half when they die. At least we use to. And we should continue to do that. Otherwise, great great grandson Gates will have too much influence in our government and how can we have a spoiled kid with a silver spoon in his mouth have that much influence over our politicians?

Anyways, the libertarian way doesn't work, that's why no one likes it. So keep crying for it, it'll never come. Even the tea baggers surpassed you and they too are backed by the billionaires.

Do you not think the billionaires and millionaires wouldn't LOVE the libertarian ways? THey'd really clean up and we would have the masses really poor, starving, uneducated, etc.

The Koch brothers would own Yellowstone, etc.

The world knows what the GOP are doing to Obama. They fear the GOP might get back into the White House.

Don't watch Fox and listen to Rush and think you know what you are talking about. The world hates you guys. They know Obama's hands are tied.

The world can't believe American voters vote GOP. The world doesn't hate Liberal America they hate right wing America as do I.

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

U.S. accuses Russia in downing of plane - CNN.com

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- A senior U.S. diplomat pointed the finger Friday at pro-Russian rebels in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine, an act that killed 298 people.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council that the plane was "likely downed by a surface-to-air missile ... operated from a separatist-held location in eastern Ukraine." If pro-Russian separatists are responsible for shooting down the plane with a missile, investigators can't rule out the possibility that Russia offered help to operate the system, she said.

Excellent point, I remember Palin and gang slobbering all over him a few weeks back. Love, love, love.

Shut up hazlnut, you just want sanctions on russia and more aid to ukraine and potential military intervention because you hate the fact that Russia is resisting foreign intimidation to become a festering cesspool of faggotry like the United States.

Why didn't President Bush get an agreement to keep a residual force in the country after 2011? What was it the forced him to sign an agreement that basically undid everything he accomplished in Iraq?

Boo, that was a negotiating tactic, like I mentioned in earlier posts.

You know how when you negotiate the price on a house and one side starts high and the other side starts low knowing they're going to meet in the middle.

That's the analogy.

If you google for awhile you can see that everyone from the Bush team (incl Bush) wanted to leave a residual force....McCain, Graham, Petraeus, Amb Corker, and other generals, diplomats and legislators that were part of the Bush team.

What HE (his team) wrote was not binding and he knew it because he knew he'd be out of office.

Of course it was binding. Bush would have agreed to residual force if the Iragis had agreed to the immunity part of the deal. Obama tried until late 2011 to get the Iraqi to agree to immunity. They didn't, and no amount of negotiating was going to change their mind.

Except the negotiating that came two weeks ago! Point, set, match. You've been caught in a major contradiction.

When you say of course it was binding, that's like pretending lawyers never renegotiate anything, or judges never over turn, or diplomats never renegotiate.

You seem smarter than that, Boo.

It makes no sense to keep sitting here pretending that president Obama thinks that once he's out of office, whatever agreements he's drawn up in Afghanistan aren't subject to change after the new Prez comes in and does things his way.

I don't mind repeating this a certain amount of times for people who aren't used to being involved in negotiations or being in war-torn countries, but at some point it'll get tiring and folks will just have to re-read what I've been saying, instead of my typing it over and over.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back