Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

Yes, and now we know what Obama meant when he said he would be "more flexible" with Putin after the election.

Bicurious?

Obama says something = Bad

Obama doesnt say something = Bad

Obama says something = Should've said more / Should've said less / Should've said faster / Should've said sooner / Should've waited till later

Seriously, when you take out the guy behind killing 3000 Americans and you still cannot get credit the problem isnt with Obama

The problem is ODS

He's posting so the rest of them can pretend the RW loves Putin despite the fact that we all despise his commie butt.

and you're posting to pretend you're relevant because as witnessed, not ALL despise Putin, Commie butt included.

The Putin worship CONTINUES along with attacks on the President, disgusting. These posters are either too young, or too blind to know what the KGB was.

Fuck off there Peachpit.

Your boy Obama isn't very admirable. He's one hell of a lousy POTUS.

Nobody worships Putin but everyone see's the difference in a strong leader and and Obama.

Last edited:
He's posting so the rest of them can pretend the RW loves Putin despite the fact that we all despise his commie butt.

and you're posting to pretend you're relevant because as witnessed, not ALL despise Putin, Commie butt included.

Why on earth would I post to pretend I'm relevant? I already know I'm not. Nothing I'm saying or doing effects policy whatsoever. I post on the message boards because i like sharing my opinions, watching how others react, and working on my communication skills in general.

so how's 60,000 + postings on this board working out for your communication skills?

The funniest thing is how the righties say Obama is weak, but also that he's a tyrant.

So, by their own admission, righties are such wimps, pantywaists, metrosexuals and squealing sissies, even a total wimp like Obama can make them his bitches with no effort at all. No wonder they keep hoping their hero Putin will come riding in (shirtless, of course) to save them.

The Putin worship CONTINUES along with attacks on the President, disgusting. These posters are either too young, or too blind to know what the KGB was.

Funny comments coming from those that worship Obama and allow the far left to let the world burn than admit t5hey were wrong!

Typical far left Obama drones..

Fuck off there Peachpit.

Your boy Obama isn't very admirable. He's one hell of a lousy POTUS.

Nobody worships Putin but everyone see's the difference in a strong leader and and Obama.

From you, I accept that as a compliment, Putin kisser. :lol::lol::lol:

Funny comments coming from those that worship Obama and allow the far left to let the world burn than admit t5hey were wrong!

maybe I will vote for Obama in 2016 since I've yet to do so :eusa_whistle:

But that's the talking point, so it must be true.

Of Course :lmao:

No talking pount, too many here do not remember learning, or didn't learn, about the KGB; a ruthless terror organization, run by the EVIL EMPIRE*, the Soviets.

*Reagan was correct on THAT.

Yes the left is noting but talking points and propaganda and the empirical evidence of this comes from every far left post made..

Every time humans attempt to describe reasons why I should despise Putin, it just makes him sound more and more badass instead.

maybe I will vote for Obama in 2016 since I've yet to do so :eusa_whistle:

And yet the far left will tell their lies to protect that which they protect incestuously.

Our intelligence community has stated Russia had to have a hand in this, and at least one american was killed. The Putin - - - - - s continue their groveling.

LMAO..our "intelligence community" also said saddam had WMD...and iraq was helping al qaeda...

Our "intelligence community" also said the U.S.S. MAddox was "attacked" in the gulf of tonkin so they'd be able to invade vietnam.

Our "intelligence community" said the Battleship Maine was attacked in Cuba as an excuse to get into the spanish-american war.

Our "intelligence community" thought it was a good idea to nuke 2 cities and kill hundreds of thousands of japanese civilians, but hung german war criminals.

etc...etc...etc...dozens if not hundreds of examples of the government lying in order to inflame the public so they could advance an agenda.

If you believe ANYTHING this government tells you, you are a gold plated fool.

Too ignorant to see that article was from March, just jump on off that cliff. Maybe you can find an article from last year to spam the board and join the left wing caravan.

weak.

Really? I'm not the one dredging up archives trying to politicize the deaths of 298 innocents.

archives, seriously ? since when have you condemned anyone from the right for quoting past events ?

you're getting weaker btw ......

Forum List

Back