Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

Bush liked the the thought Putin respected him, while Putin took Georgia, and mocked the boy, Palin is a _________________. I see no more GOP salivating over him, except a few here. I have seen some posters that want his butt kicked also, I doubt they are "leftists".

Where is there any basis for claiming right wingers or the GOP likes or admires Putin in any way?

There isn't one.

It just makes the lefty's uneasy because Putins a real leader unlike the current fuck in the WH. The man they think is doing a great job as POTUS.

Putins a thug and probably has committed a few murders in his day but he's a strong leader unlike Obama.

Kinda sorta funny they would compare their boy to Putin but do it they do.

sounds like admiration to me! It certainly isn't condemnation....or is his cock to far up your ass for you to spit that out?

Nope. Just telling it like it is. Putins more of a leader than Barry ever will be. It is what it is.

Oh and if his cock is so interesting to ya go for it Nutbag. LMAO

Corpses rot in the field while Obabble waits on further evidence of what happened and who done it.

MH17: Grim trawl for bodies at crash site - Nation | The Star Online

What knee jerk action do you propose? Fucking idiots.

"Shep wasn’t the only one baffled by the White House’s insistence on pretending today was a day for the normal shake run and spin."

Video: Pretty much everyone expressing dismay over White House response to world falling apart « Hot Air

You are very confused about Putin. It isn't your fault. It is the nature of his game. But we have already met him and we know his name. woo woo

Boy RW must love Putin because he's put up a few threads on the guy.

Tell us now RW. You got a secret hankering for that big bear of a Russian??

Wasn't Putin the evil enemy that Palin cited by name in 2008 when she was trying to hawk her imaginary foreign policy credentials?

I swear if President Obama were to publicly denounce Satan,

the entire Rightwing Nuthouse would become Satanists.

Just half, I hope.

I highly doubt that the GOP have a love affair with Putin. Do they like to use Putin against Obama? Yes. Some have started threads praising Putin, some have said they wished Putin was president. There's even a thread asking poster who they would vote for between Putin, McCain and Obama. The poll showed that we have posters who favored Putin (including a few liberals,maybe a tongue in check vote?). Now I'm sure that if it really got down to a serious vote, maybe a few extreme ideologues would vote for Putin, but I imagine most righties would vote for McCain over Putin or Obama.
This admiration for Putin is simply driven by ideological hate for Obama.
It's that simple.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Poll Results

IMO ideological hate is no reason to show favor in any degree for a former KGB officer and known Communist.

Corpses rot in the field while Obabble waits on further evidence of what happened and who done it.

MH17: Grim trawl for bodies at crash site - Nation | The Star Online

"Shep wasn’t the only one baffled by the White House’s insistence on pretending today was a day for the normal shake run and spin."

Video: Pretty much everyone expressing dismay over White House response to world falling apart « Hot Air

A link to a nonsense website. :lol:
Poor deflection.

So what action do you propose?

Putin just put 298 bodies on the rolling fields of Ukraine. They are rotting in the sun and being devoured by wild animals and vultures because his mercenary army won't allow people into the area to do the job that needs to be done. They don't want anyone to find his missile parts and other evidence that he shot that plane load of innocent people out of the sky.

Someone should have taught Kiev how to operate the missiles. Americans should never point fingers at bodies rotting in the sun and devoured by wild animals an vultures. We have more under our belt than Russia has or even the Ukraine has. We do it by luring Neanderthal immigrants here with promises of being able to commit crime freely.

RWs got a Big PUTIN hard on that just won't go away....seek help if it lasts longer than 4 hours :lol::lol::lol:

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

Please. Take your pointy little head and matching beard back to the Anti-Matter Universe before you meet yourself and cause an explosion.

He's posting so the rest of them can pretend the RW loves Putin despite the fact that we all despise his commie butt.

St. Vladimir: The Putin Worship Continues On Fox News | News Corpse

The old saying that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” has been taken to heart by Fox News and much of the Republican Party. That is the only explanation for the ongoing love affair that is playing out on Fox News for the Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Given an opportunity to compare Putin with President Obama, Fox News invariably comes out on Putin’s side

Just this morning Fox strategic analyst Ralph Peters called Putin “gifted” and said that “He is a dynamic, powerful leader with a clear vision of what he wants and the west is leaderless.” Sarah Palin’s schoolgirl crush causes her to see Putin as “one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans.” Sean Hannity was “humiliated for my country” after seeing photos of a shirtless Putin doing a butterfly stroke next to a picture of Obama riding a bike (which was a manly pastime when George W. Bush did it).

Manly pastime? That was the N.Y.T. on Obama
‘Rugged Masculinity Gone Wild!’

The news only reported on Bush and his bike rides for his health.
President Bush treated for Lyme disease.
White House says Bush was treated for Lyme disease a year ago - CNN.com

It was a sick, slobbering love affair what the news did when Obama rode his.
NY Times Calls Obama Bicycle Photos ?Rugged Masculinity Gone Wild!? | The DAILY RASH

Pop icon Lady Gaga told reporters the Obama bike photos caused her to become flushed and lightheaded.

“After I regained my composure I walked crab-like to my piano and wrote a song to my president and commander-in-chief in just under two minutes.”

You Make My Loin Ache – words and music by Lady Gaga

You make me grunt like a linebacker
You make me squeal like a pig
You make me screech like a vulture
You make me groan like a convict

Ride that bike my swarthy leader!
Ride that bike my swarthy leader!

We on the right are also capable of trash bating uh rash bating. :)
It's too bad you don't get it rightwinger.

Last edited:
Come on people, be honest:

Putin hates gays
Republicans hate gays

Putin hates minorities
Republicans hate minorities

Putin is white
90% of the GOP is white.

Is there really any surprise here? Any at all? Can't seem to find the difference between Republicans and Putin. If there are, please let us know.

He's posting so the rest of them can pretend the RW loves Putin despite the fact that we all despise his commie butt.

and you're posting to pretend you're relevant because as witnessed, not ALL despise Putin, Commie butt included.

A link to a nonsense website. :lol:
Poor deflection.

So what action do you propose?

Not a nonsense site at all:

"
Piers_profile_twitter_normal.jpg

President Obama massively dropped the ball just now. 23 Americans killed and he says 'it looks like a terrible tragedy' then back to jokes?
11:16 AM - 17 Jul 2014 "

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/statuses/489836128250642433

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back