Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

There isn't one.

It just makes the lefty's uneasy because Putins a real leader unlike the current fuck in the WH. The man they think is doing a great job as POTUS.

Putins a thug and probably has committed a few murders in his day but he's a strong leader unlike Obama.

Kinda sorta funny they would compare their boy to Putin but do it they do.

sounds like admiration to me! It certainly isn't condemnation....or is his cock to far up your ass for you to spit that out?

Nope. Just telling it like it is. Putins more of a leader than Barry ever will be. It is what it is.

Oh and if his cock is so interesting to ya go for it Nutbag. LMAO

Communist KGB makes the best leaders?

Boy RW must love Putin because he's put up a few threads on the guy.

Tell us now RW. You got a secret hankering for that big bear of a Russian??

He's posting so the rest of them can pretend the RW loves Putin despite the fact that we all despise his commie butt.

and you're posting to pretend you're relevant because as witnessed, not ALL despise Putin, Commie butt included.

The Putin worship CONTINUES along with attacks on the President, disgusting. These posters are either too young, or too blind to know what the KGB was.

Herr Obama wasn't so outraged yesterday was he? Predictable response from the feckless Manchurian candidate.

He's posting so the rest of them can pretend the RW loves Putin despite the fact that we all despise his commie butt.

and you're posting to pretend you're relevant because as witnessed, not ALL despise Putin, Commie butt included.

The Putin worship CONTINUES along with attacks on the President, disgusting. These posters are either too young, or too blind to know what the KGB was.

No one is worshiping Putin Peach.

Boy RW must love Putin because he's put up a few threads on the guy.

Tell us now RW. You got a secret hankering for that big bear of a Russian??

Why on earth would I post to pretend I'm relevant? I already know I'm not. Nothing I'm saying or doing effects policy whatsoever. I post on the message boards because i like sharing my opinions, watching how others react, and working on my communication skills in general.

c33.png

I have to laugh at democrats and obamalovers. They know they have a serious problem if they have lost this much of the country. They just don't know what to do about it. They still think that the United States could come together in defense of a country that has already crumbled to the point where Americans are so disgusted with the failure they have, they will welcome the leadership of someone else.

Daisy Mae Mooseburger's desperation to remain relevant is hilarious.

She's turned her overnight national fame into a money making operation with large speaking fees etc. It's likely that's all she REALLY cares about. But she's got to keep her name in the news in order to keep her profile high enough to keep on being able to collect those speaking fees.

When it comes to politics, she knows how to command loyalty. She does it the old fashioned way by funneling some of her money to candidates and by offering an endorsement that she knows will help get out the base to vote for her candidate. That makes her a player without the need to actually do any of the work necessary to run for office or govern after an election. I suppose she's figured it's better to take the money and the adoration without having to be responsible for choices or making gov't work. That way she can just sit back and criticize others which is the easiest thing in the world to do.

Last edited:
rw why do you insist on revealing how stupid you are?

Whatever the daily DNC emails say is what he posts. It doesn't have to be true or even make sense.
His handlers aren't really getting their money's worth with this one.

sounds like admiration to me! It certainly isn't condemnation....or is his cock to far up your ass for you to spit that out?

Nope. Just telling it like it is. Putins more of a leader than Barry ever will be. It is what it is.

Oh and if his cock is so interesting to ya go for it Nutbag. LMAO

Communist KGB makes the best leaders?

No communists make good leaders. Whether they are former KGB or whether they are Former Community organizers.

I can't help but wonder why you guys are trying to use these "GOP loves Putin" talking points. They didn't work the last time you tried them. They aren't working now. Why do you think trying them again is going to make you look any smarter?

Come on people, be honest:

Putin hates gays
Republicans hate gays

Putin hates minorities
Republicans hate minorities

Putin is white
90% of the GOP is white.

Is there really any surprise here? Any at all? Can't seem to find the difference between Republicans and Putin. If there are, please let us know.

rdean's DNA matches 92% of a mouse's, hence we now understand his limited mental capacities.

Who moved your cheese, rdeany?

The GOP love affair with Vladimir Putin

It’s funny how Republicans just love Putin’s dictatorial style, while they accuse Obama of wearing “mommy jeans.” But then whenever Obama actually does something, like pass health care reform, the President suddenly becomes “Dictator Obama” who jams unconstitutional legislation down the throats of the American public (by letting the Congress vote on it 50 times).

Never let a good tragedy go to waste huh comrade traitor?

St. Vladimir: The Putin Worship Continues On Fox News | News Corpse

The old saying that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” has been taken to heart by Fox News and much of the Republican Party. That is the only explanation for the ongoing love affair that is playing out on Fox News for the Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Given an opportunity to compare Putin with President Obama, Fox News invariably comes out on Putin’s side

Just this morning Fox strategic analyst Ralph Peters called Putin “gifted” and said that “He is a dynamic, powerful leader with a clear vision of what he wants and the west is leaderless.” Sarah Palin’s schoolgirl crush causes her to see Putin as “one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans.” Sean Hannity was “humiliated for my country” after seeing photos of a shirtless Putin doing a butterfly stroke next to a picture of Obama riding a bike (which was a manly pastime when George W. Bush did it).

Of course Fox News would worship Putin - the base eats it up and keeps sending money.

Forum List

Back