Putin likes Trump

Trump-Putin.jpg
Somebody may think this ^ is funny, but to me it might be a pretty darn good working combination of world leaders in case Trump wins.

What made you think it will be easier with Trump? You make it sound that Trump will just crumble and sell America to Russia. Uh oh maybe a real state investment. LOL.
The only reason Putin likes Trump because Trump made comments......... That we should let the Russian do the fighting in Syria. That tells us that Trump is stupid, dumb and inexperience. Sure Putin like that because if Russian do the fighting in Syria that will make Assad the ultimate ruler of Syria. Then Assad will be stronger than ever killing his own people and supplying arms without restrictions to the terrorist in ME. Iran and Syria arms are supplied by Putin......... Iran and Syria spread and supplying arms to terrorist in ME. Go figure what's wrong with the picture......... I understand you are a Russian promoting Russian propaganda here in America but I can assure only *TRAITORS* and your fellow Russians will listen to you.

The bullshit you are posting is just amazing. Assad is the President of his own land. Who the hell are Obama and NATO to overthrow him. We have no right to be there.

Putin on the other hand does. Chechens have pledge allegiance to ISIS with over 15000 troops.

And as far as supplying arms to terrorists first look in the mirror, second look at the real culprits in the ME and thats the Sunni states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and I've heard Kuwait is jumping on the band wagon now.

Get a grip. It's time for our western nations to get their noses out of every other countries business and piss off with the regime changes.

I think you just started watching or reading the news last month. You posted.......... Assad is the president of his own land........ Darn why didn't I think of that? Assad senior and junior has been killing his own people, they supply arms to terrorist like hezbolla and other terrorist group. If Assad is gone so is the multi billions sales of arms from Putin. The richest president of the world is Putin worth 40 billions. Just wondering how and where he became so filthy rich. Maybe he should give some of those back to Russian people. I do not hate Russian I just don't like the government.

The Top 10 Richest Presidents in the World

Somebody may think this ^ is funny, but to me it might be a pretty darn good working combination of world leaders in case Trump wins.

What made you think it will be easier with Trump? You make it sound that Trump will just crumble and sell America to Russia. Uh oh maybe a real state investment. LOL.
The only reason Putin likes Trump because Trump made comments......... That we should let the Russian do the fighting in Syria. That tells us that Trump is stupid, dumb and inexperience. Sure Putin like that because if Russian do the fighting in Syria that will make Assad the ultimate ruler of Syria. Then Assad will be stronger than ever killing his own people and supplying arms without restrictions to the terrorist in ME. Iran and Syria arms are supplied by Putin......... Iran and Syria spread and supplying arms to terrorist in ME. Go figure what's wrong with the picture......... I understand you are a Russian promoting Russian propaganda here in America but I can assure only *TRAITORS* and your fellow Russians will listen to you.

The bullshit you are posting is just amazing. Assad is the President of his own land. Who the hell are Obama and NATO to overthrow him. We have no right to be there.

Putin on the other hand does. Chechens have pledge allegiance to ISIS with over 15000 troops.

And as far as supplying arms to terrorists first look in the mirror, second look at the real culprits in the ME and thats the Sunni states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and I've heard Kuwait is jumping on the band wagon now.

Get a grip. It's time for our western nations to get their noses out of every other countries business and piss off with the regime changes.

I think you just started watching or reading the news last month. You posted.......... Assad is the president of his own land........ Darn why didn't I think of that? Assad senior and junior has been killing his own people, they supply arms to terrorist like hezbolla and other terrorist group. If Assad is gone so is the multi billions sales of arms from Putin. The richest president of the world is Putin worth 40 billions. Just wondering how and where he became so filthy rich. Maybe he should give some of those back to Russian people. I do not hate Russian I just don't like the government.

The Top 10 Richest Presidents in the World

Russia has all sorts of INTERESTS in Syria beyond selling the terrorist
Baathist government aramaments-------there is also the STRATEGIC
LOCATION OF SYRIA -------Syria is a big issue for the AXIS POWERS----
Iran/Russia -----with a bit of china thrown in

"Very talented, no doubt about that."

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Thursday, but declined to weigh in on whether the real estate mogul would be a good president.

"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it," Putin told reporters in Moscow, according to Reuters.

But the Russian president declined to weigh in on Trump's controversial language and proposals, such as banning all Muslims from entering the United States.

"It's not our affair to determine his worthiness. That's up to the United States voters," he said, according to ABC. "As for his internal political issues and his turns of speech which he uses to raise his popularity, I repeat, it’s not our job to judge them."

Trump has said that he would aim to work with Putin if he were elected president, saying he got to know him when they both appeared on "60 Minutes," even though the two men appeared on the show in different cities. Trump has also praised Russia's military intervention in Syria.

Putin has had a frosty relationship with President Barack Obama.

Vladimir Putin Praises Donald Trump: 'He Is A Very Flamboyant Man'

Like that old saying: "It takes one to know one"...
Putin doesn't like Obama because he's a fag.

"Very talented, no doubt about that."

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Thursday, but declined to weigh in on whether the real estate mogul would be a good president.

"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it," Putin told reporters in Moscow, according to Reuters.

But the Russian president declined to weigh in on Trump's controversial language and proposals, such as banning all Muslims from entering the United States.

"It's not our affair to determine his worthiness. That's up to the United States voters," he said, according to ABC. "As for his internal political issues and his turns of speech which he uses to raise his popularity, I repeat, it’s not our job to judge them."

Trump has said that he would aim to work with Putin if he were elected president, saying he got to know him when they both appeared on "60 Minutes," even though the two men appeared on the show in different cities. Trump has also praised Russia's military intervention in Syria.

Putin has had a frosty relationship with President Barack Obama.

Vladimir Putin Praises Donald Trump: 'He Is A Very Flamboyant Man'

Like that old saying: "It takes one to know one"...
Putin doesn't like Obama because he's a fag.

Putin is a fag? and Obama is not is "TYPE"??

No. The major threat to the Earth is your madness :)

Why you so hate Russians? Which bad thing Russians did for you?

Since the Russians rejected communism, I have no problem with them.

Muslims rejected communism but you have problems with them, don't you?
That's what the prophet wanted, actually. Well, something similar to communism. Obviously, that wasn't a thing 1500 years ago.. lol. Its just the way it was.

1.You know nothing about Putin, but I do. In fact Russia has not had a better leader since Lenin killed the last Russian czar.

2. I don’t know much about Trump, but I support a lot of things he says. And I like the fact that he wouldn’t mind to cooperate with Russia. For both countries friendship would be much better than fight.

So, what kind of Russian propaganda you think am I promoting?

I think he called Trump a "Flamboyant" man who is very "Talented" at what he does, who is the "Leader" of the GOP presidential candidates. Which I interpret as an insult to the man and the GOP.

That's what the prophet wanted, actually. Well, something similar to communism. Obviously, that wasn't a thing 1500 years ago.. lol. Its just the way it was.

Collectivism is as old as history. It's always rejected by resourceful independent minded people. Being a servile zealot is essential to being both a muzbot and a bed wetting leftist.

IMO there's enough Reagan era voters going to the polls to still picture Russians as nuclear threats.

Trump and Putin swapping xmas cards is ok.
Trump and Putin swapping slobber, not so much.

let all the RW Russian lovers drop the soap and bend over for Putin.

Oh dear....... US is trying to save Syrians from getting slaughtered by Syrian president Assad and try to stop supplying arms to terrorist. That's the reason we intervene in Syria. Who else will save humanity? Who do they call 911 when such atrocities comes up? On the other hand, what the hell is Putin doing in Syria?
As far Qatar, Saudi, Turkey and Kuwait are concerned? They are protecting their interest from terrorist sponsored by Iran and Syria with the support of Putin.

Oh dear....... US is trying to save Syrians from getting slaughtered by Syrian president Assad and try to stop supplying arms to terrorist. That's the reason we intervene in Syria. Who else will save humanity? Who do they call 911 when such atrocities comes up? On the other hand, what the hell is Putin doing in Syria?
As far Qatar, Saudi, Turkey and Kuwait are concerned? They are protecting their interest from terrorist sponsored by Iran and Syria with the support of Putin.

not to mention Assad was helping kill Americans in Iraq as early as 2005

1.You know nothing about Putin, but I do. In fact Russia has not had a better leader since Lenin killed the last Russian czar.

2. I don’t know much about Trump, but I support a lot of things he says. And I like the fact that he wouldn’t mind to cooperate with Russia. For both countries friendship would be much better than fight.

You have to understand that some of these people are what we in the US refer to a bed wetting liberals. They're pseudo-intellectual turds who believe they know more about your country and your leader than you do. It's pretty much the same with every issue. Even though it is glaringly obvious that their beloved Obozo is an incompetent meat muppet faggot, they insist to everyone who knows it that they're racists. That can be the only reason someone would be critical of their moonbat messiah, not because everything he touches gets worse.

On behalf of America I apologize. It is our fault that people this stupid exist. We have established too many safety warnings and devices. People this stupid used to die in bathtubs while blow drying their hair, or by getting into bottles of chemicals that didn't have child resistant lids because their parents were too stupid to watch them. Now we keep helmets on them while they ride bicycles, and put warning labels on EVERYTHING so that they don't eat it.

We actually have warnings on fishbait so that the imbeciles don't eat it believing they just got a great deal on caviar. That's how stupid liberals are.

I'm not a real big Putin fan, but I will say one thing. He is a true Russian patriot. The meat muppet faggot in the WH is the opposite of a patriot, he is a traitor. He hates America and is deliberately trying to bring it down. Putin brought Russia back from the ashes of the USSR, so I at least respect him for his competence.

When we had a patriotic president, GW Bush, our countries were much friendlier. Hopefully we will elect Ted Cruz to the WH, and we will both have real men and real patriots leading us.

1. You are right I don't know much about Putin. But the whole world knows what he is doing. Maybe you don't.
2. You like what Trump is saying. What made you think it will be easier with Trump? What kind cooperation do you expect? Let Putin create more allies and military base in ME? I can assure you none of the presidential candidates will let that happen. You better pray Trump will not win because I can assure you it will not be easier for Putin.
What propaganda? You are promoting and adoring Putin influence here. What else?

'Putin likes Trump'

Yeah, Putin, ex-KGB, admires and respects real men, not sissy bitches - guys who make 'Red Lines' and threats then back down, like Obama. :p

The reason Iran turned over the hostages as soon as Reagan came into office, the reason there was not another successful terrorist attack on Bush's watch in 7 years...until Obama came into office, is because in the Middle East they respect power and strength.

World leaders are comfortable when their major competitors (potential enemies) are ruled by sane, responsible, consistent leaders who put the interests of their countries first.

World leaders are very uncomfortable when the USA is run by a weak, non committal, pussy.

Kennedy, Reagan, and Truman were strong US presidents who were respected and feared by the rest of the world. Obama, Carter, and Bush 43 were not.

World leaders are comfortable when their major competitors (potential enemies) are ruled by sane, responsible, consistent leaders who put the interests of their countries first.

World leaders are very uncomfortable when the USA is run by a weak, non committal, pussy.

Kennedy, Reagan, and Truman were strong US presidents who were respected and feared by the rest of the world. Obama, Carter, and Bush 43 were not.

I would put 43 in the category with Carter and the queer.

I do agree that we would have been better off with someone other than GWB as POTUS. I was an Alan Keyes fan.

Forum List

Back