Putin Needs To Be Stopped In His Terror Campaign In Ukraine!

NATO which is ruled by U.S. interests, functions much like a mafia criminal organization. Giving countries that resist NATO's demands, "an offer they can't refuse".
By that you mean countries that threaten other nations. Absolutely that is what the organization is for to stop terrorist nations from attacking other nations.

NATO has gone well beyond the initial reasons it was formed and has became a global military instrument of Western imperialism.
Such as when NATO bombed and destroyed the infrastructure of Libya, and turned the rich and developing country into a poverty stricken basket case that still hasn't recovered.

Last edited:
So despite the fact you don't know what the word, surround, means and can't tell the difference between east and south, you do recognize that the A in NATO stands for Atlantic but you have no idea why. It is to signify that the US and Canada are members as well as western Europe. Get it? Members on both sides of the Atlantic?

What you also don't get is that NATO was formed in response to Russia's actions in following Germany into the defeated eastern European nations and holding them prisoner in violation of its treaty obligations and not to attack Russia.
Poootin hijacked the Russian March to democracy...and is now turning his country into a pariah state.

NATO has gone well beyond the initial reasons it was formed and has became a global military instrument of Western imperialism.
Such as when NATO bombed and destroyed the infrastructure of Libya, and turned the rich and developing country into a poverty stricken basket case that still hasn't recovered.
Yes it's a more perfect union. Growth and change are two things you can expect in life, you'll understand when you grow up.

I'm happy to know that I've been successful in teaching you about the role of NATO and other geopolitical issues. Like the real truth about the Ukraine/Russia border conflict
Although, you've sometimes been an obtuse student.
It took awhile, but you did eventually come around and acknowledged that I was right about everything all along. ... :thup:
So once again you have nothing to say but you are just not smart enough to realize it.

Yes it's a more perfect union. Growth and change are two things you can expect in life, you'll understand when you grow up.
Seek a mental health professional.
You'll thank me later when cured. ... :thup:

It's not Putin wh needs to be stopped. He's only doing the bidding of his country. America and Russia need to agree to stop the war.

See this! Kiev may hatch double dam breach plot – Russian official

America, on behalf of the Ukraine contemplates a double dam breach.

Which will obviously be another cause for Russia to up the ante on the Ukraine once again. Sooner or later it's going to be the carpet bombing of the Ukraine's biggest city!

Seek a mental health professional.
You'll thank me later when cured. ... :thup:
That's exactly what I advise you to do you need all the help you can get especially if you're an American trying to defend Russia's actions at this time. There's no excuse for this, it's all one gigantic war crime and I hope the leadership is held accountable and put to death by the Russian people when they figure out they've been lied to over and over.

It's not Putin wh needs to be stopped. He's only doing the bidding of his country. America and Russia need to agree to stop the war.

See this! Kiev may hatch double dam breach plot – Russian official

America, on behalf of the Ukraine contemplates a double dam breach.

Which will obviously be another cause for Russia to up the ante on the Ukraine once again. Sooner or later it's going to be the carpet bombing of the Ukraine's biggest city!
So while the Russian army retreats before the Ukrainian counteroffensive, Putin targets civilians and civilian infrastructure with the message to the world is, do as I say or I will kill you and your family, undeniable proof the Russia is guided by a gangster mentality.

So while the Russian army retreats before the Ukrainian counteroffensive, Putin targets civilians and civilian infrastructure with the message to the world is, do as I say or I will kill you and your family, undeniable proof the Russia is guided by a gangster mentality.
You beg the question on whether or not the destruction of the civilian infrastructure is fair play in a war.

Is there a precedence set to say that it must not be destroyed?

I think that in a few months time we could be asking the same question on a precedence that says that the enemy's large cities can't be levelled to the ground?

Let's both make a guess on both questions now! I'm pretty much of the opinion that all is not fair in love and war.

There's just no way the slaughter of Vietnam's people should have been fair! Iraq?

if you're an American trying to defend Russia's actions at this time. There's no excuse for this, it's all one gigantic war crime
The only war crime going on is the criminal actions of the Biden/EU/ NATO sacrificing of the Ukrainian people in a futile war they can't win.
With the goal of weakening Russian and advancing the globalist cabal's perverted agenda.

You beg the question on whether or not the destruction of the civilian infrastructure is fair play in a war.

Is there a precedence set to say that it must not be destroyed?

I think that in a few months time we could be asking the same question on a precedence that says that the enemy's large cities can't be levelled to the ground?

Let's both make a guess on both questions now! I'm pretty much of the opinion that all is not fair in love and war.

There's just no way the slaughter of Vietnam's people should have been fair! Iraq?
Maybe we were naive back in the days of Vietnam that seems like another lifetime ago. And Iraq is definitely a mistake it exaggerated the problem of terrorism worldwide and didn't solve anything. In this day and age no aggression can be a tolerated from one nation onto another. The Ukraine did not attack Russia Russia attacked the Ukraine for no good reason. Fear fear is not a good reason to attack your neighbors.

Maybe we were naive back in the days of Vietnam that seems like another lifetime ago. And Iraq is definitely a mistake it exaggerated the problem of terrorism worldwide and didn't solve anything. In this day and age no aggression can be a tolerated from one nation onto another. The Ukraine did not attack Russia Russia attacked the Ukraine for no good reason. Fear fear is not a good reason to attack your neighbors.
Russia attacked the Ukraine for no good reason. You can't attack your neighbor Nation just because you fear them. You are crazy. All these war actions were supported by a congress, not just the Democrats and not just the Republicans all of Congress with rare exceptions.

The only war crime going on is the criminal actions of the Biden/EU/ NATO sacrificing of the Ukrainian people in a futile war they can't win.
With the goal of weakening Russian and advancing the globalist cabal's perverted agenda.
Exactly and I second that:

The evidence is too heavy for America to continue to attempt to deny.

The world is in major trouble unless America can accept an agreed upon partial loss. Russia can't and won't on account of what America's aims are.

Fear fear is not a good reason to attack your neighbors.
Someone needs to tell that to the terrorist state of Israel.
They have preemptive military strikes against their neighboring countries on a regular basis.

I have to disagree with you Stann.
America attacked Russia through a proxy war, starting prior to 2014 in the Donbass. Then Russia attacked the Ukraine, due to the Ukraine being convinced by America that a war could be won against Russia.

America has a track record of attacking about 40 countries since the end of WW2. This war is America's intended culmination of all those wars.

I appreciate you stating your opinion without spamming and profanity. Please understand that dicussion that involves me must remain that way.

Zelensky is an asshole. Putin is an asshole. Biden is an asshole. Everyday people suffer as a result. Mystery solved.

Someone needs to tell that to the terrorist state of Israel.
They have preemptive military strikes against their neighboring countries on a regular basis.
The Zionist apartheid regimes interests are being furthered by America's criminal support of the apartheid and the murder of innocent civilians. They have no choice when their evil deeds would naturally turn nearly the entire world against them.

Why is it that history would again repeat if it wasn't for US support of their apartheid?

Forum List

Back