🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin Punks Obama On World Stage AGAIN!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You would think Syrians would be praising Obozo for him Importing 10,000 of his Syrian tribal savages here but no. The Syrians would much rather see those SOB's dead.

So while Obozo is importing those savages Putin is killing them. And the Syrians could not be happier. So while America via Obama gets 10,000 of the lowest most backward life forms to ever draw a breath on the earth Putin gets PRAISE for killing them.

See the problem here is Obozo and democrats gave their word to KILL terrorists.
But INSTEAD funded AND armed them. Putin gave his word to kill terrorists and he IS doing just that BOTH islamic state and the Obozo/democrat backed terrorists.

Not to fear my fellow Americans. Obama and the democrats DID get something out of the deal. We get to KEEP the 10,000 islamic savages! And to those who were TRICKED into helping Obama and the democrats in Syria? Should have read your history boys.

Its not the FIRST time democrats have ever bailed on their word. They did it before, and at that time it was called "The bay of pigs". Democrats = Pigs?
Close enough.

No you don't get it.

If two people are working towards the same goal....they don't punk each other.

Your mistake is thinking Putin and Obama have opposing goals and world views.

What's the plan here. ISIS has infiltrated the Syrian refugees and coming here. Many have already crossed the southern border in months past. Soon the order is given and we begin to experience homemade bombs going off everywhere causing death and chaos. Russia keeps a sub armed with nukes just off the coast of Cuba capable of hitting the US in a matter of minutes.

• Banned
What's the plan here. ISIS has infiltrated the Syrian refugees and coming here. Many have already crossed the southern border in months past. Soon the order is given and we begin to experience homemade bombs going off everywhere causing death and chaos. Russia keeps a sub armed with nukes just off the coast of Cuba capable of hitting the US in a matter of minutes.
And Obama is getting ready to give GITMO to the Cuban's so we have no foot hold there.

No you don't get it.

They DO have opposing views!

Obama is a communist and Putin is NOT

No you don't get it.

Putin and obama don't have opposing goals. Putin has a goal, restore Assad to power and stability in the middle east.

Do you know what obama's goals are? Neither does anyone else.

No you don't get it.

Putin and obama don't have opposing goals. Putin has a goal, restore Assad to power and stability in the middle east.

Do you know what obama's goals are? Neither does anyone else.
History will record Putin beat Islamic State while Obama did nothing.

No you don't get it.

They DO have opposing views!

Obama is a communist and Putin is NOT
Putin is a Christian.
Obama is a muslim.
Putin is a leader.
Obama is a fool.
Putin draws red lines and keeps them.
Obama can't find his crayons.

No you don't get it.

Putin sees a pipeline for his natural gas. Obama sees a Shia controlled middle east.

With all due respect I beg to differ.

It's the Saudis who wanted the pipeline thru Syria. Assad would not comply. This is the why of all of this bullshit.

I thought one day when I realized that this whole stupid fucking shit was about a pipeline going thru Syria I sobbed. I cried so hard. And why do we keep backing the Saudis?

Not really, losers.

Apart from the fact that Putin doesn't have DISLOYAL OPPOSITION to deal with at home, his needs and objectives are much simpler than ours. It takes a bit more gravitas and nuance to run this nation's foreign policy agenda.

Who Is a Better Strategist: Obama or Putin?

Ya bunch of unAmerican freaks.

It's the Chechens. It's really quite simple. You have the mother fucker Chechen terrorist leader declaring against Kadyrov?

Putin had to move.

Not really, losers.

Apart from the fact that Putin doesn't have DISLOYAL OPPOSITION to deal with at home, his needs and objectives are much simpler than ours. It takes a bit more gravitas and nuance to run this nation's foreign policy agenda.

Who Is a Better Strategist: Obama or Putin?

Ya bunch of unAmerican freaks.
Move along clown trash, move along.

Putin has the luxury to make those that loudly disagree with him disappear. As well as their family. Running a free nation is far harder then running an autocratic nation.

Last edited:
You would think Syrians would be praising Obozo for him Importing 10,000 of his Syrian tribal savages here but no. The Syrians would much rather see those SOB's dead.

So while Obozo is importing those savages Putin is killing them. And the Syrians could not be happier. So while America via Obama gets 10,000 of the lowest most backward life forms to ever draw a breath on the earth Putin gets PRAISE for killing them.

But INSTEAD funded AND armed them. Putin gave his word to kill terrorists and he IS doing just that BOTH islamic state and the Obozo/democrat backed terrorists.

Not to fear my fellow Americans. Obama and the democrats DID get something out of the deal. We get to KEEP the 10,000 islamic savages! And to those who were TRICKED into helping Obama and the democrats in Syria? Should have read your history boys.

Its not the FIRST time democrats have ever bailed on their word. They did it before, and at that time it was called "The bay of pigs". Democrats = Pigs?
Close enough.

If your sorry ass loves Putin so much go live in Russia..

All of you white Tea Maggots and Repukes would fit right in with the pasty faced alcoholics, and inbred looking clowns that live there..

I'll take America any day over Russia, America love it or leave it, isn't that what you right wing assholes preached when drunk ass Bush and fake Heart ass Cheyney was President..???

Shoes on the other foot now huh ????????????

Close enough.

If your sorry ass loves Putin so much go live in Russia..

All of you white Tea Maggots and Repukes would fit right in with the pasty faced alcoholics, and inbred looking clowns that live there..

I'll take America any day over Russia, America love it or leave it, isn't that what you right wing assholes preached when drunk ass Bush and fake Heart ass Cheyney was President..???

Shoes on the other foot now huh ????????????

Oh my.

I don't even know how to respond.

Putin has the luxury to make those loudly disagree with him disappear. As well as their family. Running a free nation is far harder then running autocratic nation.

Heads up dearheart. Profile Kadyrov and Beslan and you really will understand more.

Forum List

Back