Putin tells world Why AMERICA MUST GO!

I think the American Empire as we know it today, must go. Our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' We're starting too many wars and meddling in too many nations' affairs. Putin makes some valid points. It's time to scale things back. Time to come home.

Here is something I find interesting.

I find it interesting that through that entire video Putin never states or even insinuates that America must go.

Just more fodder for the sheep.

Same here. But it's actually for the benefit of the Russian Sheeple, not the US.

Wrong, the title and subtitles are in English.

The Title can be done by anyone with a Video Editor. The person that posted this is a religious zealot. I suggest you do a search on him and see what his vids are. Not one is secular. So, was it originally for the benefit of the Russian Sheeple? Yes. But the poster on Youtube tried to make it into something else. This is the only thing that the Russian People are allowed to see. There weren't any American Journalists there. They were all Russian news people and Putin and his clan heavily controls them.

I find it interesting that through that entire video Putin never states or even insinuates that America must go.

Same here. But it's actually for the benefit of the Russian Sheeple, not the US.

The Title can be done by anyone with a Video Editor. The person that posted this is a religious zealot. I suggest you do a search on him and see what his vids are. Not one is secular. So, was it originally for the benefit of the Russian Sheeple? Yes. But the poster on Youtube tried to make it into something else. This is the only thing that the Russian People are allowed to see. There weren't any American Journalists there. They were all Russian news people and Putin and his clan heavily controls them.

The video was put together for the American market. It was given an erroneous title and for many people the title is enough for them to draw a conclusion. It is fodder for the sheep.

As far as the actual contents of the video, Putin was speaking at an economic forum. He was speaking to the world. If you think he was using the opportunity to manipulate his fellow countrymen, I guess that is your prerogative, but it isn't really any of your business.

I don't see it the way you do. He seems to have much more respect for the Russian people than you wish to give him credit for.

The video was put together for the American market. It was given an erroneous title and for many people the title is enough for them to draw a conclusion. It is fodder for the sheep.

As far as the actual contents of the video, Putin was speaking at an economic forum. He was speaking to the world. If you think he was using the opportunity to manipulate his fellow countrymen, I guess that is your prerogative, but it isn't really any of your business.

I don't see it the way you do. He seems to have much more respect for the Russian people than you wish to give him credit for.

He is hanging on by a thread right now. The Oligarchs are just about done with him. If Trump were to follow the Law and impose the extra sanctions that Congress passed with a Veto Proof majority then that just might do the trick.

You are fine with Obama giving Billions to Terrorists staging Coups and assassinating People and then sleeping in bed with Russia and trying to rig our election with Putin’s help Now weren’t you COMRADE?
I think the American Empire as we know it today, must go. Our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' We're starting too many wars and meddling in too many nations' affairs. Putin makes some valid points. It's time to scale things back. Time to come home.

Forum List

Back