Putin to go under the knife

Putin is quite the statist. Maybe you should treat yourself to a dictionary for Christmas.
Being a state leader (Putin), who works in support of his nation, and being a mass media cock gobler (You) are two very different things.

However I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference, Uncle Ben.

Being a state leader (Putin), who works in support of his nation, and being a mass media cock gobler (You) are two very different things.

However I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference, Uncle Ben.
Haha, you have to invent little strawman dollies to play with, because you are of low intellectual capability.

But your reflexive, panicky verbal diarrhea when your cult high priest Putin is mocked has been noted.

Are you having gay fantasies involving Putin?
Are you triggered?

1651341529093.png

it is pervasive. So is ukraines. Difference between us is, I dont buy into any of it.
it is pervasive. So is ukraines. Difference between us is, I dont buy into any of it.
That makes you half right or half wrong aka......2 ways to be deceived.....by believing falsehoods and or by not believing the truth.

Irregardless not all propaganda is bad...................aka..............................Two examples of propaganda include the Uncle Sam army recruitment posters from World War I or the Rosie the Riveter poster from World War II. Both examples use symbols to represent strength and a sense of urgency as they encourage United States citizens to join the war effort.

Definition of propaganda......................Propaganda is
'the dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion.'

Thus we see propaganda may be factual.

Anyhow give us just one example of what you consider to br Ukrainian propaganda.

Last edited:
That makes you half right or half wrong aka......2 ways to be deceived.....by believing falsehoods and or by not believing the truth.

Irregardless not all propaganda is bad...................aka..............................Two examples of propaganda include the Uncle Sam army recruitment posters from World War I or the Rosie the Riveter poster from World War II. Both examples use symbols to represent strength and a sense of urgency as they encourage United States citizens to join the war effort.

Definition of propaganda......................Propaganda is
'the dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion.'

Thus we see propaganda may be factual.

Anyhow give us just one example of what you consider to br Ukrainian propaganda.
how about the IT army taking down the msocow exchange?
Or russia bombed chernobyl and it was a dern shed on fire.
Want more? There are many many MANY more examples of their bullshit.

Forum List

Back