Putin turned 180

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Putin said that the neo-imperialists are idiots. He said diversity makes us strong.

This is a clear allusion to the rejection of Eurocentrism.

Previously, he praised Europe for overthrowing the US and creating the European Union.

Putin is turning towards anti-federalism in the spirit of Reagan, probably the good Americans are already behind him, as in the days of Bush Jr.

makes for a good argument for the Russians to retreat from Ukraine, now doesn't it?
i think so.
So Russia’s error has been to outthink and outfight the US Nazi force at every step but then should leave . I guess your problem is that you forgot to think .

• Banned
makes for a good argument for the Russians to retreat from Ukraine, now doesn't it?
i think so.
In theory, yes. This could be solved by agreeing on an allied relationship and the establishment of a federal system in Ukraine.

• Banned
So Russia’s error has been to outthink and outfight the US Nazi force at every step but then should leave . I guess your problem is that you forgot to think .
It was not a mistake, but the infiltration of Eurocentric agents into the Kremlin, the same as in the USA.

• Banned
peacefan
In general, I would be happy with any decision, the main thing is to stop this genocide.

• Banned
the peoples are disoriented, they think that they are fighting for their own interest, but in fact imperialism is simply using them. The only worthy war is a war for freedom from villains.

• Banned
Stop the bloodshed completely, bring in the peacekeepers, initiate an investigation, and only then deal with politics. The main thing is to save lives.

Ukraine is a location of where money of the world changes hands to be laundered. Many individuals made rich or richer through it. With it massive debts from 500 years ago to currently swishing around like a 100-foot tsunami wave as interest is constantly paid on it to keep the system from not imploding. To alleviate this, we must get a lot poorer. The argument from other is we will never have to worry about debts as we keep pushing the paydown to the future.

In theory, yes. This could be solved by agreeing on an allied relationship and the establishment of a federal system in Ukraine
however, the majority of Ukranians would want to join the EU and NATO.
how would this be compatible with a federal system that (i think!) would be a federation between Russian native speakers living in what are still Ukranian borders and Russia itself?

Forum List

Back