Putin's Answer To Obama

Russian (kinda) invades Ukraine

Obama's response: "Um...uh...well...BUSH'S FAULT!!"
John Kerry's Response: "Global Warming is a grave threat!"
Susan Rice's response: "It's all about the video!"

LMAO...but lets keep it fair, add Palin saying: "I told you so!"
Fox news response: "Blame Obamacare"
MSNBC response: "Its a war on woman," or "um...they just want to send blacks to the front line!"

Obama brings peace to Ukraine and Russia after 90 minute discussion. took Bush 8 years to do the same in Iraq.
CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Your link goes to this story:

U.S. condemns Russia's 'invasion and occupation'

According to the Kremlin, Putin told Obama that Russia reserves the right to defend its interests in the Crimea region and the Russian-speaking people who live there....

Russian President Vladimir Putin appeared Saturday to dismiss warnings from world leaders to avoid military intervention in Ukraine's Crimean peninsula, even amid growing evidence that pro-Russian forces were already in control of the region.

Kerry condemns Russia's 'invasion' of Ukraine - CNN.com

"The developments follow an appeal by the Prime Minister of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Sergey Aksyonov, who requested that Russia to help cope with the crisis and ensure 'peace and calm' in the region.

"The tension in Crimea escalated following an attempt to seize the building of the local Interior Ministry by gunmen overnight.

"Russia’s Foreign Ministry condemned the move in a statement, blaming the new authorities in Kiev for intending to 'destabilize the situation on the peninsula.'

"Meanwhile, self-proclaimed Ukrainian Acting President Aleksandr Turchinov has signed a decree ruling that appointment of the pro-Russia premier in Crimea is “illegal.”

"Aksyonov, who is the leader of Crimea’s Russian Unity party, was appointed as the new Prime Minister of the autonomy after the Crimean Supreme Council dismissed the regional government. Peace and order in the region has been maintained by local armed self-defense squads, which were widely misreported as Russian troops on Friday."

Putin is currently looking at multiple NATO states on Ukraine's western border while being lectured by those responsible for the recent coup in Kiev to avoid taiking "provocative action".

What action would the US take if Putin was destabilizing Mexico?

http://rt.com/news/russia-troops-ukraine-possible-359/

obama says,"Putin you do as you please as I will not allow the USA to help Ukraine,I ill di as i did in IRAQ,AFGAN AND SYRIA=CUT AND RUN!!!

Getting out of Iraq and staying out of Syria are a couple of the best things Obama has done. Sooner we get out of Afgan the better. I love how the right wants spending cuts except for when it comes to pointless wars.

Also staying out of Libya. The President handled this one as well as can be expected. There are places where we have influence and interest. We have neither in the Ukraine.

I love the moron who said we'd have war in a very short time and the Russians will take Poland.

CaféAuLait;8706317 said:
Obama brings peace to Ukraine and Russia after 90 minute discussion. took Bush 8 years to do the same in Iraq.

According to the Kremlin, Putin told Obama that Russia reserves the right to defend its interests in the Crimea region and the Russian-speaking people who live there....

Russian President Vladimir Putin appeared Saturday to dismiss warnings from world leaders to avoid military intervention in Ukraine's Crimean peninsula, even amid growing evidence that pro-Russian forces were already in control of the region.

another "peace in our time"????? The RUSSIAN INVASION IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!! WAKE UP!!

BUSH INVADED IRAQ and stayed there for the better part of a term and a half only to hand it over to Obama.

yes!! ignorant people elected obama who is clueless on everything!!! just clueless!!!

Bush started not one but 2 pointless wars and handed them to Obama. When was the last time a President was handed two wars? He started the Afghan war to get Bin Laden and failed miserably. Why would people vote for another Republican after these disasters?

"The developments follow an appeal by the Prime Minister of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Sergey Aksyonov, who requested that Russia to help cope with the crisis and ensure 'peace and calm' in the region.

"The tension in Crimea escalated following an attempt to seize the building of the local Interior Ministry by gunmen overnight.

"Russia’s Foreign Ministry condemned the move in a statement, blaming the new authorities in Kiev for intending to 'destabilize the situation on the peninsula.'

"Meanwhile, self-proclaimed Ukrainian Acting President Aleksandr Turchinov has signed a decree ruling that appointment of the pro-Russia premier in Crimea is “illegal.”

"Aksyonov, who is the leader of Crimea’s Russian Unity party, was appointed as the new Prime Minister of the autonomy after the Crimean Supreme Council dismissed the regional government. Peace and order in the region has been maintained by local armed self-defense squads, which were widely misreported as Russian troops on Friday."

Putin is currently looking at multiple NATO states on Ukraine's western border while being lectured by those responsible for the recent coup in Kiev to avoid taiking "provocative action".

What action would the US take if Putin was destabilizing Mexico?

Putin: Russian citizens, troops threatened in Ukraine, need armed forces? protection ? RT News

How is the west destabilizing the Ukraine. The Ukranians are the ones requesting we keep our word and defend them from attack. I get Putin's view and he can have Crimea...hell, I can somewhat respect him for coming to the aid of his supporters. In the end, the Ukraine is gonna be split to avoid war and save face for all involved.

BUSH INVADED IRAQ and stayed there for the better part of a term and a half only to hand it over to Obama.

yes!! ignorant people elected obama who is clueless on everything!!! just clueless!!!

Bush started not one but 2 pointless wars and handed them to Obama. When was the last time a President was handed two wars? He started the Afghan war to get Bin Laden and failed miserably. Why would people vote for another Republican after these disasters?

THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ HAD THEIR FIRST ELECTIONS=FREEDOM AT LAST,TERRORIST IN AFGAN WERE ON THE RUN BUT OBAMA GAVE IT ALL AWAY AND WASTED OUR TROOPS LIVES AND OUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN SYRIA PUTIN BLUFFED obama down and 130,000+ syrian lives lost and more dieing each day!!!

smell what you shovel

1. Are you aware that Ukraine had presidential elections, and the president won?
2. Are you aware that the protests were over elected president not signing a trade agreement with bankrupted EU nations which encourage protesters because they want to suck off another nation?
And who is US? ANOTHER nation that is deep in debt, and in my vocabulary indebted nations should worry about straightening out their debt instead of sticking their noses elsewhere.

Fear not;

"The Monk" has spoken [no doubt after having been talking on the special phone with certain friends overseas].

Ukraine: Tony Abbott tells Russia to 'back off'

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has warned Russian President Vladimir Putin to "back off" from invading neighbouring Ukraine.

On Saturday Putin won parliamentary approval to send troops into the Ukraine - a direct rebuff to Western leaders, including US President Barack Obama, who repeatedly urged Russia not to intervene. Unmarked troops – some in vehicles with Russian number plates - have already seized Crimea, an isolated peninsula on the Black Sea.

"This is very, very concerning and I think that every Australian, and people right around the world, will be thinking: hands off the Ukraine," Mr Abbott told Channel Ten's Bolt Report on Sunday morning. "This is not the kind of action of a friend and neighbour and I think Russia should back off."

Mr Abbott said he understands the issue will be discussed "urgently" by the members of the United Nations Security Council, including Australia.

"Plainly, this is unacceptable behaviour," Mr Abbott said. "You cannot just cross the border of another country with military force, with aggressive intent."

Last edited:

if you are going to lie, don't post a link

from your link;

According to the Kremlin, Putin told Obama that Russia reserves the right to defend its interests in the Crimea region and the Russian-speaking people who live there.
"President Obama made clear that Russia's continued violation of Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity would negatively impact Russia's standing in the international community," according to a statement released by the White House.

in other words, Putin told obama to go fuck himself and obama said I'm telling the UN on you, ya big meanie.

wish you were right though

smell what you shovel

1. Are you aware that Ukraine had presidential elections, and the president won?
2. Are you aware that the protests were over elected president not signing a trade agreement with bankrupted EU nations which encourage protesters because they want to suck off another nation?
And who is US? ANOTHER nation that is deep in debt, and in my vocabulary indebted nations should worry about straightening out their debt instead of sticking their noses elsewhere.

yes!!! You will get your wish soon=one world goverment and one world religion with the anti-christ as your leader!!!

THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ HAD THEIR FIRST ELECTIONS=FREEDOM AT LAST,TERRORIST IN AFGAN WERE ON THE RUN BUT OBAMA GAVE IT ALL AWAY AND WASTED OUR TROOPS LIVES AND OUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN SYRIA PUTIN BLUFFED obama down and 130,000+ syrian lives lost and more dieing each day!!!

You really think forced democracy is going to last? I hope so, but have my doubts. You think Afghan is a nice democracy too? Syria is a civil war, how do we fit into that? Want to talk terrorists? Think of how many those stupid wars have created. The right constantly talks about how we are broke and we need to cut everything. Then an opportunity for war comes around and I guess we are rich again. What a joke.

CaféAuLait;8706317 said:

another "peace in our time"????? The RUSSIAN INVASION IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!! WAKE UP!!

Perhaps you quoted the wrong person? I was merely showing the OP's claim was an outright lie.

smell what you shovel

yes!!! You will get your wish soon=one world goverment and one world religion with the anti-christ as your leader!!!
You're switching the subject but good, only why anti Christ? I'm the one who was born on December 25th, and I'm the one who never started a fight in my life, and I'm the one who preaches peace, who is not afraid to talk and meet with any so called "enemies".

You really think forced democracy is going to last? I hope so, but have my doubts. You think Afghan is a nice democracy too? Syria is a civil war, how do we fit into that? Want to talk terrorists? Think of how many those stupid wars have created. The right constantly talks about how we are broke and we need to cut everything. Then an opportunity for war comes around and I guess we are rich again. What a joke.
======================We fight terrorists on their land or ours.
the next 9/11 type attack may take out a city!!!

Forum List

Back