Putin's War

The excuse is the Russian speaking Ukrainians in the separatist regions, the actual reason is probably the Russians want their empire back.

Step 1 is the easiest former republic not a "Stan" to take down, i.e. Ukraine.
Actually, from Russian point of view it's not "Russian-speaking Ukrainians in the separatist regions" but "Russian citizens in the independent and allied with Russia States, genocided by Ukrainian Junta invaders". But yes, it's a formal excuse.

Do you really believe that the Russians really want their "empire" back just to feed their ego and it is the real reason? I'm inclined to believe Russians that they worry about their safety - they really consider NATO as hostile and aggressive alliance, they really hate when the German officials say that Russian genocide is funny, they really don't want to see US IRBMs near Kharkov.

Actually, from Russian point of view it's not "Russian-speaking Ukrainians in the separatist regions" but "Russian citizens in the independent and allied with Russia States, genocided by Ukrainian Junta invaders". But yes, it's a formal excuse.

Do you really believe that the Russians really want their "empire" back just to feed their ego and it is the real reason? I'm inclined to believe Russians that they worry about their safety - they really consider NATO as hostile and aggressive alliance, they really hate when the German officials say that Russian genocide is funny, they really don't want to see US IRBMs near Kharkov.

We haven't based IRBM's near Russia since we removed the Jupiter Missiles from Turkey in the 60's.

Why should we, when we can park an Ohio Class SSBN closer and with more security?

Russians were Russians before, during, and after being Soviets. Why did the Soviets do so much to get back the other (at the time) provinces before WW II?

We haven't based IRBM's near Russia since we removed the Jupiter Missiles from Turkey in the 60's.
But the Russians believe that we can base them in the near future.
Why should we, when we can park an Ohio Class SSBN closer and with more security?
With their Garmoniya Ocean Surveillance System oceans became more and more transparent.
Russians were Russians before, during, and after being Soviets. Why did the Soviets do so much to get back the other (at the time) provinces before WW II?

Because of the same reason - they thought about about their safety.

But the Russians believe that we can base them in the near future.

With their Garmoniya Ocean Surveillance System oceans became more and more transparent.

Because of the same reason - they thought about about their safety.

Again no need. And the ocean transparency thing has been the same as fusion, its just decades away.

Who is going to invade Russia?

They believe that the West (this time as NATO) will invade Russia, as they usually do once or twice a century. Hitler, Napoleon, Charles XII, False Dmitriy, Livonian Order and many, many others.

The last one was in 1945, and involved a 5 million man army that failed miserably. if they think western Europe and the US have the military capability of taking Russia even with Ukraine in NATO they are idiots.

Simple questions? More like simpleton questions, like "Putin's never called me a racist. Why should I hate him?"

Those questions are for the morons.
Well it’s true. The left spend all their time calling true rest of America “racist”, Putin doesn’t do that. The radical left are far more dangerous to our democracy than Putin ever can be.

If you are talking about Graham and the predictions about if Trump was still in office, OK. If you're talking about Fugelsang's list, they all were grounds for Impeachment #1.
Fugelsang? The America's Funniest Home Videos host?

You get your geopolitical opinions from him?

I'm going to laugh in your face even harder now.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back