Putin's War

Both opinions, as it "Trump would have stopped it" as well as the "Trump would have done XYZ" are opinions, not facts.

Facts are things like gravity constants, or actual descriptions of documented events as they happened
What do you expect from someone that seems to get the vast majority of his 'news' from Twitter, a medium that deals EXCLUSIVELY in opinion and has to do so within a certain character limit?

Actually, from Russian point of view it's not "Russian-speaking Ukrainians in the separatist regions" but "Russian citizens in the independent and allied with Russia States, genocided by Ukrainian Junta invaders". But yes, it's a formal excuse.

Do you really believe that the Russians really want their "empire" back just to feed their ego and it is the real reason? I'm inclined to believe Russians that they worry about their safety - they really consider NATO as hostile and aggressive alliance, they really hate when the German officials say that Russian genocide is funny, they really don't want to see US IRBMs near Kharkov.
As Putin has made his intentions VERY clear for over a decade now, yes he wants to reconstitute the old soviet block. Nationalism and patriotism are POWERFUL motivators, particularly when you are talking about authoritarian leaders. Even more so when economic success is not an option for them.

Putin does not have an economy that will sustain his power, a reality almost all authoritarian regimes face due to inherent corruption, so he turns to something else. This is that something else.

BWAR.jpg

Oh, so if I looked through your posts, I wouldn't find any opposing the Canadian truckers blockade, or the proposed trucker convoy to DC?
I'm in favor of them peacefully protesting. That doesn't give them the right to use heavy machinery to disrupt trade, commerce, or other people's livelihoods. That's no longer protest. The civil suits forthcoming against those truckers is going to wreck a lot of their lives. All because they didn't just peacefully protest.

Any such protests here, and we'll get to see some of that police property forfeiture that's on the books, thanks to Republicans. 🪃 :lol:

Actually, the U.S. doesn't have a written obligation to defend Ukraine.
Nor is Ukraine a member of NATO.
The Serbian Way: DEATH BEFORE APPEASEMENT

Neither was Bosnia, a terrorist stronghold freed by NYETO and US Islamophiles. This was the first shot against Russia, an ally of Serbia.
There is no such thing as an atrocity against Nazislamis. Bosnia and Kosovo have become staging points for Muslim sleeper cells immigrants to Europe.

Defiant Serbia has been on the right side of history four times in the last 100 years: against White-on-White royalist imperialism, against Naziism, against Stalinism, and against the Islamic jihad. The coup de grace to the last jihad happened there on SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH, 1697:

BATTLE OF ZENTA
CHRISTIANS: 50,000 Crusaders, led by the inimitable Prince Eugene of Savoy
ALLAH OOPS: 100,000 Turkeyboys

CHRISTIAN DEAD: 429
MUZZIES SNUFFED: 30,000

Forum List

Back