🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Queer Catholic Mass with Kardinal Marx

Translated:

"A service like this would have been unthinkable years ago: In Munich, the Catholic Cardinal Marx celebrates a mass with the queer community on Sunday evening. Is this the breakthrough gay and lesbian Catholics are waiting for?

Not even a year ago, an outcry went through the Catholic Church in Germany. The Vatican's categorical no to the blessing of homosexual couples brought many Catholics in this country to the barricades - and even ordained Catholic priests openly and clearly opposed the dictates from Rome in May 2021. As part of the "Love wins" campaign, there were blessing celebrations for homosexual couples all over Germany.

A lot has happened since then. In January this year, 125 queer church workers came out and protested against discrimination in the workplace under the motto #OutInChurch. Non-heterosexual people or people who do not identify with the traditional role model of men and women or other social norms relating to gender and sexuality describe themselves as queer...."

That's as far as I got before the Google Translator threw up all over my keyboard and told me "Hitler was right."

Translated:

"A service like this would have been unthinkable years ago: In Munich, the Catholic Cardinal Marx celebrates a mass with the queer community on Sunday evening. Is this the breakthrough gay and lesbian Catholics are waiting for?

Not even a year ago, an outcry went through the Catholic Church in Germany. The Vatican's categorical no to the blessing of homosexual couples brought many Catholics in this country to the barricades - and even ordained Catholic priests openly and clearly opposed the dictates from Rome in May 2021. As part of the "Love wins" campaign, there were blessing celebrations for homosexual couples all over Germany.

A lot has happened since then. In January this year, 125 queer church workers came out and protested against discrimination in the workplace under the motto #OutInChurch. Non-heterosexual people or people who do not identify with the traditional role model of men and women or other social norms relating to gender and sexuality describe themselves as queer...."

That's as far as I got before the Google Translator threw up all over my keyboard and told me "Hitler was right."
The Roman Catholic Church has ALWAYS lagged behind society

Did that God create HOMOSEXUALS?
Of course

Of course

Homosexuality is a behavior. Nobody was born gay and there is no "gay gene."

So God did not created homosexuals, He created people. And if people choose to practice homosexual behavior, that's contrary to what's mentioned in the Bible more than several times.

Of course
No, God did not create homosexuals. Homosexuals are heterosexuals who have changed their natural use into that which is against nature of mankind. Men and women do this which is lust, uncleanness, vile affections and serve the creature more than the creator. Romans chapter one. And, because of this, homosexuals are not born that way.

No, God did not create homosexuals. Homosexuals are heterosexuals who have changed their natural use into that which is against nature of mankind. Men and women do this which is lust, uncleanness, vile affections and serve the creature more than the creator. Romans chapter one. And, because of this, homosexuals are not born that way.

The same bible also says that slavery is ok, that people who work on sunday are to be killed, that a stubborn son is to be killed,that you can't mix anything mixing meat and dairy, that non virgins are to be killed if they have sex before they are wed.

Actual science states that gay people are born that way and it isn't a choice.

religion one time taught that being left-handed was a sin.

I heard from some who went to a religious school who were left handed and got hit on their left hand for writing with their left hand, cause in the faith the left hand is considered a sin.

I also read that at one time that religion felt that meteor showers were considered a bad omen and predicting one was very bad.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it,”

Last edited:
The same bible also says that slavery is ok, that people who work on sunday are to be killed, that a stubborn son is to be killed,that you can't mix anything mixing meat and dairy, that non virgins are to be killed if they have sex before they are wed.

Actual science states that gay people are born that way and it isn't a choice.

religion one time taught that being left-handed was a sin.

I heard from some who went to a religious school who were left handed and got hit on their left hand for writing with their left hand, cause in the faith the left hand is considered a sin.

I also read that at one time that religion felt that meteor showers were considered a bad omen and predicting one was very bad.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it,”
There was slavery in those days. When lands were conquered, rather than killing the people every time, the brought them back to build their cities and work their fields. But, to say the Bible says it's okay is to have sheer lack of comprehension skills. Israel was in slaved for 400 years. That doesn't mean God approved of the Egyptians. It meant that Israel did some bad things and fell into control of the Egyptian tyrants and became slaves due to their sinfulness. It took a long time for Israel to unharden their hearts and finally repented. They were ready when the Lord called Moses to lead Israel out of Egypt slavery. See, it's the same old thing atheists never get. There are consequences for one's actions.
Yes, Moses enacted harsh penalties for breaking the Commandments when Israel was first out of Slavery. They were a thankful people but freedom also brought on wildness and sinful behaviors again. Seems harsh to us. But, it quickly got the people with broken hearts and contrite spirits. There was still a faction that wanted the old ways and not to be lead by God. Just like today you atheists. Sound familiar.
I remember reading the Old Testament to a Sunday School class of 12 and 13 year olds. It was hilarious to see the responses about how evil and uncontrollable youth were handled. We see today that the youth aren't being controlled at all by parents and society. The outcome is a riotous generation who commit crimes against humanity and God. Democrat atheists seem to like this and refuse to keep violent criminals behind bars, many are teenagers.
As far as science and homosexual behaviors, no, science has not proved anyone is born that way. DNA and biology hat most have concluded that there is a 50% chance of being born that way. But, that means there is a 50% chance that it's done because of the person's environment. We will see more of it because of the perverse evil Democrats teaching children crimes against nature are okay. It's sad that a child is taught that as a boy, he can't call himself a boy anymore. But, a grown man can call himself a woman. The other stuff is just nonsense. Long fingers. Sounds more like sorcery.

Forum List

Back