🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question #3 For All Of The Trump Defenders -- Do White Lies Matter?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following:

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • I never believed it anyway
  • It's not a lie if he didn't intend to do it
  • It is not really a lie- because Trump said X but he really meant Y
  • It's not a lie because you didn't understand what he meant
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!
  • I like when trump pisses off the libs, so I don't care if he lies
  • Trump won, deal with it libs !!!

If Trump is such a "tell it like it is", plain speaking, no spin-just facts type of guy -- Why do you folks feel like you always have to explain to us what he "really" meant instead of letting us just take him at his "plain speaking" words??

And as much as some may hate Obama, when asked about his various lies -- the main one I see conservatives bring up is the "if you like your doctor" lie -- and when I seen those defending what Obama said, I never heard them use any of the above rationales. I also never seen Obama totally make up stories such as claiming McCain's dad assassinated JFK, Romney isn't a real US citizen, Columbine was a false flag, etc.

So why are lies and totally made-up conspiracies something that so many Trump lovers are willing to believe or at the least, be ok with as long as it makes "libs" mad -- how is that a policy?

They matter. Especially when they get told so often.
However, his stupid ego driven lies arent as bad as lies with substance. Like dealing with health insurance or terrorist attacks.
Our President lies more than any President i can think of. However, SO FAR, his substance lacks compared to others.

Would you rather hear 100 white lies or one lie that changes the economics of the country?

However, his stupid ego driven lies arent as bad as lies with substance. Like dealing with health insurance or terrorist attacks.
Our President lies more than any President i can think of. However, SO FAR, his substance lacks compared to others.
This is another one of their "not-so-slick" tricks they attempt to pull of about 45's lies, they give the lies a level that they deem low, so it's no where near as bad as the lies that [insert whoever they hate] told, which are clearly more important and effecting on their lives, so it's clearly worse, certainly than the "little lies" 45 tells 24/7.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

The most telling line of all is "take him seriously, but not literally".

By one of his OWN SUPPORTERS.

Nothing he says can be believed, so we have to focus on tangible results. That jury is out.
NOTHING can be believed. And its sad.
Maybe one day we will have options.

Trumpbots dont care if he craps on their dinner table.

This is another one of their "not-so-slick" tricks they attempt to pull of about 45's lies, they give the lies a level that they deem low, so it's no where near as bad as the lies that [insert whoever they hate] told, which are clearly more important and effecting on their lives, so it's clearly worse, certainly than the "little lies" 45 tells 24/7.

Its not a trick, its reality.
Holler at me when trump lies his way to fully regulating a FIFTH of the economy.

Would you rather hear 100 white lies or one lie that changes the economics of the country?
See?

See what he did there?

Meanwhile, if you recall, during President Obama's Administration, they were calling him a liar like never seen before. So much so that one of their very own whackadoodles in Congress couldn't help but blurt out "YOU LIE!!!" during a Presidential address. And him, and his ilk, were cheering all the way.

Neither did obama bots. Or bush bots. Or clinton bots. Its called politics dumbfuck.
Can you at least TRY to sound somewhat intellectually honest?

See?

See what he did there?

Meanwhile, if you recall, during President Obama's Administration, they were calling him a liar like never seen before. So much so that one of their very own whackadoodles in Congress couldn't help but blurt out "YOU LIE!!!" during a Presidential address. And him, and his ilk, were cheering all the way.

Obama lied like crazy. Just not near as much as trump.

It's obvious who is crying about their dinner table being crapped on ... :thup:
If it matters to you ... Cry some more.​

Last edited:
I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following

Our President doesn't lie, sometimes he's sarcastic, he's very good at mocking the Far Left. Some of his statements are matters of public controversy where the far left disagrees- size his victory, size of crowds, etc., but those aren't lies just matters of disagreement as to the facts

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following:

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!

If Trump is such a "tell it like it is", plain speaking, no spin-just facts type of guy -- Why do you folks feel like you always have to explain to us what he "really" meant instead of letting us just take him at his "plain speaking" words??

And as much as some may hate Obama, when asked about his various lies -- the main one I see conservatives bring up is the "if you like your doctor" lie -- and when I seen those defending what Obama said, I never heard them use any of the above rationales. I also never seen Obama totally make up stories such as claiming McCain's dad assassinated JFK, Romney isn't a real US citizen, Columbine was a false flag, etc.

So why are lies and totally made-up conspiracies something that so many Trump lovers are willing to believe or at the least, be ok with as long as it makes "libs" mad -- how is that a policy?
Its the same for either side when they are in office. When you support a person, you will defend them. Dems did for Obama who was supposed to be an upfront guy. Repubs did it for Bush. Dems did it for Clinton, etc. This is a hollow narrative.

Our President doesn't lie, sometimes he's sarcastic, he's very good at mocking the Far Left. Some of his statements are matters of public controversy where the far left disagrees- size his victory, size of crowds, etc., but those aren't lies just matters of disagreement as to the facts
tenor.gif

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!

Its the same for either side when they are in office. When you support a person, you will defend them. Dems did for Obama who was supposed to be an upfront guy. Repubs did it for Bush. Dems did it for Clinton, etc. This is a hollow narrative.

If its a hollow narrative -- find me something Obama said that was a made up conspiracy like Sandy Hook being a hoax -- that other dems tried to defend?

Your attempts to pass this off as "both sides do it" won't work -- no matter how much you try to normalize BS -- you guys got a pass with Bush, in which you were able to put on funny little hats and re-brand yourself tea partiers to absolve yourself of all that Bush sycophancy -- but it won't be any life rafts this time around

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following

No, they are lies, period.

If you don't believe their are lies -- name a person in your personal life who can lie to you on the level Trump does and you be ok with it?

This is how cults occur, you understand this?

You Dem's don't get it, we leveled the playing field you pukes have been electing liars for decades. All your party does is lie so fine we will now play your game, I'm fine with Trump lying to combat you useless traitors suck it.

Forum List

Back