Question about bisexuals and polygamy

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Wouldn't equality for them necessitate polygamy. Evaluate they are attracted to both sexes and it's possible they could love a man and a woman?

Just because you might be attracted to blondes AND brunettes doesn't mean you wanna be able to marry both.

As a bisexual myself I think of it as the potential to fall for either. But if I fall for one I'm into them, not everybody at the same time.

Hair color preferences is different. Are you saying no bisexual people would want to marry more than one person? Should they not have that right?

I'm not in charge of anyone but myself. My thing is my thing.

As an issue aside from sexual orientation, I think polygamy should be legal anyway. Decades of research show it's better than monogamy. Only reason it's getting a negative reputation lately is only a few cults do it, and being cults there's widespread abuse some are equating to the polyagmy itself. But it's not. It's that you're in a cult, of course there's abuse.

I honestly have no idea. Though bisexual I don't like go to activist meetings about it :) My activism is in other arenas. :)

Here's the trend.

Homosexuality normalized.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

well, your imagination and your own abominations can go from there.

Here's the trend.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

I honestly don't understand objections to polygamy

Here's the trend.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

Thanks for constantly demonstrating how little you understand about sexuality in general.

To Nova, why would a bisexual person be any more predisposed to polygamy than a heterosexual person?

Here's the trend.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

Thanks for constantly demonstrating how little you understand about sexuality in general.

To Nova, why would a bisexual person be any more predisposed to polygamy than a heterosexual person?
Because they are capable of falling in love with both sexes whereas heterosexual and homosexuals can only fall in love with one sex.

Here's the trend.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

Whoa! Your deep!

Here's the trend.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

Because they are capable of falling in love with both sexes whereas heterosexual and homosexuals can only fall in love with one sex.

How much time do you spend on theories like that?

How much time do you spend on theories like that?

Are you denying it? I'm straight, I can only have romantic interest in women. Gays cab only for men. Lesbians only for women. Bisexuals can for both.

Here's the trend.

then............

Transsexuals normalized.

then............

Polygamy normalized.

then...........

Pedophilia normalized.

then.........

Bestiality normalized.

then................

Which enlarges the pool of potential love matches, but doesn't change whether or not that person is inclined toward monogamy or polygamy. I, a heterosexual woman, don't find polygamy appealing. I can't imagine that being bisexual would change that for me. Delta, a bisexual man (I believe?) does not find polygamy personally appealing. I doubt that being a heterosexual man would change that for him.

current events? Geezus are you obsessed w/ people's sexuality boy. :cuckoo: Seek help.

Forum List

Back