Question about Noah.

And that makes sense to you?

Why wouldn't it make sense. Why bring aboard two of homosexual tendencies or two of the same sex?

Exactly. Especially since God told mankind to "be fruitful and multiply." "Being fruitful" has nothing to do with the types of "fruits" who CAN'T multiply. LOL
None of your gods said any such thing. The men who wrote the various bibles may have written that, but to suggest your gods told mankind any such thing is false.

Okay ... take a deep breath and try to exercise your last brain cell without hurting yourself. God would not have given His creation male and female sex organs unless it was abundantly clear that He expected them to produce offspring. He even went so far as to point out that trees have "seed in themselves" as a means for them to reproduce.

Genesis 1:28, "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 1:11, "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

See? The Bible specifically says that God "said" it. I believe the Bible before I would ever believe you.
Ahhh, circular reasoning. The bible is true because god says so. God is true because the bible says so. God said this in the bible so it must be true.

Circular reasoning isn't always incorrect. If I write a true statement about myself but someone questions whether or not the statement is true I can argue that I know it's true because I wrote it. So the statement says something true about me and I say that it's true because I wrote it. You don't have to believe it but it doesn't make the statement any less true.

Circular reasoning isn't always incorrect. If I write a true statement about myself but someone questions whether or not the statement is true I can argue that I know it's true because I wrote it. So the statement says something true about me and I say that it's true because I wrote it. You don't have to believe it but it doesn't make the statement any less true.
That you believe the statment doesn't make it true, either.

Observing the spectrum from one end to the other doesn't change the spectrum.
To have a slow, gradual change in species, DNA would have to make an error and then repeat the exact error for millions of years, without self correcting, or making any other mistakes that would divert the first mistake. The reason that doesn't happen is because the molecular mistake that would send the programed code in the wrong direction is replaced with a new correctly functioning molecule.
DNA self corrects. Which is why we remain humans and monkeys are still monkeys to this day.
When you get your lessons in biology from fundamentalist Christian ministries, you're bound to post such ignorant piffle.

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

Here's the answer to the question:

Genesis 6:19, "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Two of EVERY FLESH, male and female.

Why wouldn't it make sense. Why bring aboard two of homosexual tendencies or two of the same sex?
It says 2 of every sort. 2 gays, 2 lesbians, 2 blacks, 2 whites, 2 pigmies, 2 eskimos, 2 asians, 2 Japanese, 2 arabs, 2 bushmen, 2 indians, so far that's 22 people, and there are probably others I haven't mentioned. Why did I never hear of these people?

One of the reasons for the great flood were the "gays" who chose the flesh over God. So, no, gays were not brought aboard. However, I have no doubt that Noah brought aboard two orientals and two blacks. I would say that most of the rest of the worlds races are mixtures between whites, orientals, and blacks (but that's my opinion ... the Bible doesn't specifically say).
So if gays and lesbians weren't on the boat, how did they get here? And you're saying that Noah had Native Indians on his boat as well? Because they're not a mixture of whites, asians and/or blacks.

Speaking of simple, why have we never been able to produce the strands of nucleotides that form a DNA molecule in primordial soup? We have never been able to recreate spontaneous generation. For one thing, in order for it to happen the earth had to be an oxygen free environment. It's abundant in oxygen. No matter how science tries to replicate primordial soup spontaneous life, all they get is tar.
Who designed the genetic code that "writes" the information the nucleotides program into DNA and RNA? The information that they can't deny is there. There is a cause attached to it. It performs with a cause, it has an agenda. Darwin didn't know that. He believed that life was un-caused. An accident, random chance. We know better now, but what is crushing to science is they know, because of thermal-dynamics, if there is a cause there is a causer. Like you, they would rather that not be the case. Science says that is the case.
Early earth had no oxygen, which was a by-product of the first photosynthesising creatures.

Not even close. Photo dissociation begs to differ. So does the ozone layer, an oxygen gas, which filters out the ultraviolet radiation that would have prevented life, so says NASA. No oxygen, no ozone level, no life due to radiation. Ultraviolet
radiation destroys RNA and DNA. Oxygen removes methane and ammonia from the atmosphere. Without it amino acids would be DOA and so would we.

There is no evidence what so ever that primordial soup existed. Darwin thought the ocean heated up from lightning and radiation to create life. Dilution and ozone proves that wrong. But you still haven't addressed chirality.
If there was any evidence at all of primordial soup, and let's pretend that there was, it would have created right handed and left handed building blocks necessary for life.
DNA and RNA have to be right handed. Amino acids are left handed.

So, again, how do dextrorotary and levorotary molecules know which they are and where to line upon the DNA chain to create life? Primordial soup would have produced a 50/50 % of each.
No life.

Who programed the perfect code that results in the perfect arrangement of DNA?
Why, do you have any proof of who did? (If you're going to quote a book of fiction like the bible, note that you are already dismissed for lack of evidence).

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

Genesis 6:19, "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

It says 2 of every sort. 2 gays, 2 lesbians, 2 blacks, 2 whites, 2 pigmies, 2 eskimos, 2 asians, 2 Japanese, 2 arabs, 2 bushmen, 2 indians, so far that's 22 people, and there are probably others I haven't mentioned. Why did I never hear of these people?

Where does it say that? You writing your own Bible? LOL!
"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark,"

"all flesh, two". Get it now?

You're a coward for not answering simple questions and just dodging them non-stop.
Do you believe in the biblical Adam and Eve? It appears not as you talk only about Mito A & E. You've also shown you don't believe in the worldwide flood as described in the bible. And you believe in evolution. Please return your Christian card as you aren't even one anyways.
listen, dumbfuck......I didn't respond about the biblical Adam and Eve because they have nothing to do with the discussion......ignoring your attempts at diversion, even if they happened because you weren't bright enough to realize they had nothing to do with the discussion doesn't make me a coward.......now, I'm not sure where you get your definition of Christian, but it obviously wasn't from a Bible.......you don't hand out the "Christian cards" and you don't get to ask for them back......

now, to stifle your whining for irrelevant answers....I believe there was a first man and a first woman......I believe they were created by God.......I believe they were disobedient.....I believe that a flood killed all except one family......I believe that green butterflies evolved from yellow butterflies and that evolution explains why we have 37k different kinds of beetle......I do not believe that the universe exists or that life crawled out of a mud puddle because of random shit happening randomly.......I do not believe that human beings and dung beetles have a common ancestor.......

I believe that Jesus Christ was God incarnate and he gave himself in sacrifice to atone for my disobedience that that therefore I will spend eternity in a very happy place......

so, do I get to keep my "Christian card" or do I not meet the approval of the atheist in charge of the pearly gates?........
Sure it has to do with this thread in general, which is exploring the stories in the bible to figure out if they're true or not. So you don't believe in the earliest fossils that show life existed billions of years ago (which is based on observable facts), but you believe that an invisible superbeing in another dimension that poofed everything into existence, and this without any observable proof whatsoever, who will punish you if you don't follow some random book written by men? Yeah, you get to keep your Christian card. :D
you know.....if you forget what the thread is about you could always read the title for a reminder......I believe fossils exist......I believe they show creatures such as that existed......that doesn't mean I have to believe that fossil A is an ancestor of fossil B (which obviously is NOT an observable fact)........
So you can observe the evolution that happened after noah let the animals go (to make all the different butterflies...), but evolution didn't exist prior to that? So god made every fossilized creature as is, and evolution didn't start until after noah?
what are you going on about now.....I said nothing about butterflies not evolving prior to the flood.....why do you keep making crap up?.....
Your story gets more convoluted with every tidbit. :D
Ok, since you seem too embarrassed to just spell out your position, am I now to assume that god put all the fossilized creatures on earth, and THEN they evolved? But not into another species? So no species is the ancestor of another?

So if gays and lesbians weren't on the boat, how did they get here? And you're saying that Noah had Native Indians on his boat as well? Because they're not a mixture of whites, asians and/or blacks.
Born-homosexuality, as opposed to a sex related stress disorder, is a naturaly recuring phenominon. Remove all gays from the planet today and we will have more within a generation.

One of the reasons for the great flood were the "gays" who chose the flesh over God. So, no, gays were not brought aboard. However, I have no doubt that Noah brought aboard two orientals and two blacks. I would say that most of the rest of the worlds races are mixtures between whites, orientals, and blacks (but that's my opinion ... the Bible doesn't specifically say).
is it because you can't think of a second argument that you keep repeating the one, failed one?.......

listen, dumbfuck......I didn't respond about the biblical Adam and Eve because they have nothing to do with the discussion......ignoring your attempts at diversion, even if they happened because you weren't bright enough to realize they had nothing to do with the discussion doesn't make me a coward.......now, I'm not sure where you get your definition of Christian, but it obviously wasn't from a Bible.......you don't hand out the "Christian cards" and you don't get to ask for them back......

now, to stifle your whining for irrelevant answers....I believe there was a first man and a first woman......I believe they were created by God.......I believe they were disobedient.....I believe that a flood killed all except one family......I believe that green butterflies evolved from yellow butterflies and that evolution explains why we have 37k different kinds of beetle......I do not believe that the universe exists or that life crawled out of a mud puddle because of random shit happening randomly.......I do not believe that human beings and dung beetles have a common ancestor.......

I believe that Jesus Christ was God incarnate and he gave himself in sacrifice to atone for my disobedience that that therefore I will spend eternity in a very happy place......

so, do I get to keep my "Christian card" or do I not meet the approval of the atheist in charge of the pearly gates?........
Sure it has to do with this thread in general, which is exploring the stories in the bible to figure out if they're true or not. So you don't believe in the earliest fossils that show life existed billions of years ago (which is based on observable facts), but you believe that an invisible superbeing in another dimension that poofed everything into existence, and this without any observable proof whatsoever, who will punish you if you don't follow some random book written by men? Yeah, you get to keep your Christian card. :D
you know.....if you forget what the thread is about you could always read the title for a reminder......I believe fossils exist......I believe they show creatures such as that existed......that doesn't mean I have to believe that fossil A is an ancestor of fossil B (which obviously is NOT an observable fact)........
So you can observe the evolution that happened after noah let the animals go (to make all the different butterflies...), but evolution didn't exist prior to that? So god made every fossilized creature as is, and evolution didn't start until after noah?
what are you going on about now.....I said nothing about butterflies not evolving prior to the flood.....why do you keep making crap up?.....
Ok, since you seem too embarrassed to just spell out your position, am I now to assume that god put all the fossilized creatures on earth, and THEN they evolved? But not into another species? So no species is the ancestor of another?
it gets convoluted because you make things up about what I said and pretend I said it.......the scientific process of evolution worked the same way before the flood and after the flood.......there are fossils in the ground because creatures died before the flood, just like they did after the flood......as I have already said, we have 37k different species of beetle because of evolution, but neither beetles or humans evolved from pond sludge......these are all things I have said before......they directly contradict what you have just claimed I said......apparently, that makes you either an idiot or a liar......

Exactly. Especially since God told mankind to "be fruitful and multiply." "Being fruitful" has nothing to do with the types of "fruits" who CAN'T multiply. LOL
None of your gods said any such thing. The men who wrote the various bibles may have written that, but to suggest your gods told mankind any such thing is false.

Okay ... take a deep breath and try to exercise your last brain cell without hurting yourself. God would not have given His creation male and female sex organs unless it was abundantly clear that He expected them to produce offspring. He even went so far as to point out that trees have "seed in themselves" as a means for them to reproduce.

Genesis 1:28, "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 1:11, "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

See? The Bible specifically says that God "said" it. I believe the Bible before I would ever believe you.
Ahhh, circular reasoning. The bible is true because god says so. God is true because the bible says so. God said this in the bible so it must be true.

Christian fundamentalists will defend circular reasoning because so much of their argumentation depends upon it. A consistent, defendable argument has no requirement for circular, self-defeating arguments.

it gets convoluted because you make things up about what I said and pretend I said it.......the scientific process of evolution worked the same way before the flood and after the flood.......there are fossils in the ground because creatures died before the flood, just like they did after the flood......as I have already said, we have 37k different species of beetle because of evolution, but neither beetles or humans evolved from pond sludge......these are all things I have said before......they directly contradict what you have just claimed I said......apparently, that makes you either an idiot or a liar......
You YEC'ists are such a hoot. In just a few thousand years, there are 37k different types of beetles?

Did the gods somehow work overtime to magically *poof* those into existence?

It's ok, we're pretty much done here, you admitted that you believe in stuff without a single fucking shred of proof (and you call ME an idiot, how ironic). Proof which you don't have for this either. Total fantasy world. Have fun.

Speaking of simple, why have we never been able to produce the strands of nucleotides that form a DNA molecule in primordial soup? We have never been able to recreate spontaneous generation. For one thing, in order for it to happen the earth had to be an oxygen free environment. It's abundant in oxygen. No matter how science tries to replicate primordial soup spontaneous life, all they get is tar.
Who designed the genetic code that "writes" the information the nucleotides program into DNA and RNA? The information that they can't deny is there. There is a cause attached to it. It performs with a cause, it has an agenda. Darwin didn't know that. He believed that life was un-caused. An accident, random chance. We know better now, but what is crushing to science is they know, because of thermal-dynamics, if there is a cause there is a causer. Like you, they would rather that not be the case. Science says that is the case.
Early earth had no oxygen, which was a by-product of the first photosynthesising creatures.

Not even close. Photo dissociation begs to differ. So does the ozone layer, an oxygen gas, which filters out the ultraviolet radiation that would have prevented life, so says NASA. No oxygen, no ozone level, no life due to radiation. Ultraviolet
radiation destroys RNA and DNA. Oxygen removes methane and ammonia from the atmosphere. Without it amino acids would be DOA and so would we.

There is no evidence what so ever that primordial soup existed. Darwin thought the ocean heated up from lightning and radiation to create life. Dilution and ozone proves that wrong. But you still haven't addressed chirality.
If there was any evidence at all of primordial soup, and let's pretend that there was, it would have created right handed and left handed building blocks necessary for life.

So, again, how do dextrorotary and levorotary molecules know which they are and where to line upon the DNA chain to create life? Primordial soup would have produced a 50/50 % of each.
No life.

Why, do you have any proof of who did? (If you're going to quote a book of fiction like the bible, note that you are already dismissed for lack of evidence).

You dismissed science. There are no Biblical quotes in what I posted. And you dismissed it because you have no arguments against it.

Darwin thought that the building blocks of life fell from the upper atmosphere, into the ocean, then lightening struck the ocean and heated the ocean up enough to create life. As Hollie pointed out, science has come a long way since Darwin. Long enough to know that ultraviolet radiation would have killed any amino acids< (building blocks of life) in the upper atmosphere.

For me to converse on line, I string together letters to form words that convey a message.
DNA strings together "letters" to form "words" that convey a message.
How does DNA know which letters to string together to create life?

I had to be taught what letters form words before I could form words. I had a teacher.
Who taught DNA?

After years of trying to avoid the inevitable, physicist and Nobel Laureate Arno Penzias came to this conclusion in 1992:
"Astronomy leads us to a unique event, a universe that was created out of nothing, one with a very delicate balance needed to provide exactly the conditions required to permit life, and one which has an underlying, one might say supernatural, plan."

Last edited:

No life.

You dismissed science. There are no Biblical quotes in what I posted. And you dismissed it because you have no arguments against it.

Darwin thought that the building blocks of life fell from the upper atmosphere, into the ocean, then lightening struck the ocean and heated the ocean up enough to create life. As Hollie pointed out, science has come a long way since Darwin. Long enough to know that ultraviolet radiation would have killed any amino acids< (building blocks of life) in the upper atmosphere.

For me to converse on line, I string together letters to form words that convey a message.
DNA strings together "letters" to form "words" that convey a message.
How does DNA know which letters to string together to create life?

I had to be taught what letters form words before I could form words. I had a teacher.
Who taught DNA?

After years of trying to avoid the inevitable, physicist and Nobel Laureate Arno Penzias came to this conclusion in 1992:
"Astronomy leads us to a unique event, a universe that was created out of nothing, one with a very delicate balance needed to provide exactly the conditions required to permit life, and one which has an underlying, one might say supernatural, plan."
As you do with your gods: assigning them human attributes with intent, you're doing with DNA. The chemical compounds of DNA form chemical base pairs that carry the chemical compounds for replication.

You're saying a "who" taught DNA how to string letters together.

That's silly.

Born-homosexuality, as opposed to a sex related stress disorder, is a naturaly recuring phenominon. Remove all gays from the planet today and we will have more within a generation.

They will be removed. There will be none in the Kingdom.

That you believe the statment doesn't make it true, either.

But I wouldn't believe it unless it was. But that's must me.

Manson was "born murderer." Harvey Milk was "born pedophile." Jim Jones was "born false prophet." Josef Stalin was "born tyrant." We're all "born" with sin nature. It's our job to overcome and repent of our sins.

It's ok, we're pretty much done here, you admitted that you believe in stuff without a single fucking shred of proof (and you call ME an idiot, how ironic). Proof which you don't have for this either. Total fantasy world. Have fun.
so let me see if I have this straight......I admit I believe in stuff that cannot be proven, you deny believing in stuff that cannot be proven, but believe it HAS been proven when it hasn't, and you think that I am the idiot?......

You YEC'ists are such a hoot. In just a few thousand years, there are 37k different types of beetles?

Did the gods somehow work overtime to magically *poof* those into existence?

inaccurate.....I see no reason to assume it took thousands of years......

Forum List

Back