Question about Noah.

I love the way you keep demonstrating yours.....
Not at all, actually. I'm fully supportive of the methods of science. Further, were you not essentially arguing as a classic fundie / YEC'ist, I would expect you to actually have a valid alternative to propose as a counter to natural processes, which (of course) You YEC'ists do not. YEC'ism has always consisted primarily of arguments against science rather than argument in favor of a different theory of origins. This is also the manner in which you are arguing.
???.....Hollie, you haven't actually read any of my arguments since June.....if you had you would realize why you're wasting everyone's time.....
You haven't offered any arguments. Your comments consist of goofy one-liners that clutter threads with spam.

And yet there are my quotes right in your quotes. lol.
Crick made up a new cause since he knew life did not come from earth soup. Directed Panspermia. Hurry and look it up Hollie so I can shoot it down with modern physics.

And again, Here is Hoyle on metaphysics:
"I don't know how long it is going to be before astronomers generally recognize that the combinatorial arrangement of not even one among the many thousands of bio polymers on which life depends could have been arrived at by natural processes here on earth. They are a group of persons who believe, quite openly, in mathematical miracles. They advocate the belief that tucked away in nature, outside of normal physics, there is a law that performs miracles.
This curious situation sits oddly on a profession that for long has been dedicated to coming up with logical explanations of Biblical miracles."

From their book, Evolution From Space, Hoyle and Wickramasinge address the problem of the origin of the information in a DNA molecule:
"From the beginning of this book we have emphasized the enormous information content of even the simplest living systems. The information cannot in our view be generated by what are often called "natural" processes, as for instance through meteorological and chemical processes occurring at the surface of a lifeless planet. As well as a suitable physical and chemical environment, a large initial store of information was also needed for the origin of life. We have argued that the requisite information came from an intelligence."

Got soup? :laugh:

And yet there are my quotes right in your quotes. lol.
Crick made up a new cause since he knew life did not come from earth soup. Directed Panspermia. Hurry and look it up Hollie so I can shoot it down with modern physics.

And again, Here is Hoyle on metaphysics:
"I don't know how long it is going to be before astronomers generally recognize that the combinatorial arrangement of not even one among the many thousands of bio polymers on which life depends could have been arrived at by natural processes here on earth. They are a group of persons who believe, quite openly, in mathematical miracles. They advocate the belief that tucked away in nature, outside of normal physics, there is a law that performs miracles.
This curious situation sits oddly on a profession that for long has been dedicated to coming up with logical explanations of Biblical miracles."

From their book, Evolution From Space, Hoyle and Wickramasinge address the problem of the origin of the information in a DNA molecule:
"From the beginning of this book we have emphasized the enormous information content of even the simplest living systems. The information cannot in our view be generated by what are often called "natural" processes, as for instance through meteorological and chemical processes occurring at the surface of a lifeless planet. As well as a suitable physical and chemical environment, a large initial store of information was also needed for the origin of life. We have argued that the requisite information came from an intelligence."

Got soup? :laugh:

How did it feel to be exposed as a fraud?

Let me guess. You don't care. You cut and paste edited, parsed and fraudulent "quotes" but as long as your dishonesty is perpetrated in support of your religion, lies and fraud are acceptable.

Last edited:
I don't know you'll have to ask Crick! Even if "Directed Panspermia" existed, it still doesn't explain where the information in DNA anywhere in the universe came from.

He didn't have soup. Do you still have soup Hollie? Give some to Crick......... :wink_2:

I don't know you'll have to ask Crick! Even if "Directed Panspermia" existed, it still doesn't explain where the information in DNA anywhere in the universe came from.

He didn't have soup. Do you still have soup Hollie? Give some to Crick......... :wink_2:
How sad for you. You lie and you perpetrate a fraud and it's all fun and games.

What a shame you never learned the values of honesty and integrity.

And what a shame that you never offer one bit of information to prove your belief in pond scum. Does taking pot shots explain the right and left phenomenon of amino acids, and who made them right or left, or how they know which they are and where they should attach to DNA? You can't even provide one shred of evidence that primordial soup even existed. Calling me a liar instead of answering the questions, shows you lack the intelligence to debate the issue.
(Maybe the answer is in the Qur'an). :oops-28:

How sad for you to be so ignorant of physics and the Qur'an that you can't do anything but throw stones, and even then you miss. :itsok:

And what a shame that you never offer one bit of information to prove your belief in pond scum. Does taking pot shots explain the right and left phenomenon of amino acids, and who made them right or left, or how they know which they are and where they should attach to DNA? You can't even provide one shred of evidence that primordial soup even existed. Calling me a liar instead of answering the questions, shows you lack the intelligence to debate the issue.
Maybe the answer is in the Qur'an. :oops-28:

How sad for you to be so ignorant of physics and the Qur'an that you can't do anything but throw stones, and even then you miss. :itsok:
I understand you're angry about being identified as a fraud and a liar. But cheer up. You believe your religion has a built-in allowance for fraud and lies. Be thankful you're a Christian and can use use fraud and lies to sell your beliefs

Hey Hollie, How does an amino acid know if it is right handed or left handed?
Ask the opposition a question they don't have the knowledge to answer. Now that's how you throw a punch! :tomato:
Hey lying fraud. How does a dishonest fraud expect to be taken seriously when they post edited, parsed and fraudulent "quotes" as you did?

I'm afraid you're just another dishonest fundamentalist hack.

It's unfortunate that you alleged Christians are so intent on trying to force your beliefs on others that you don't care a whit about honesty, integrity or facts.

Your phony "quote" referencing Francis Crick is a staple among the worst of the lies and falsehoods that are maintained by christian charlatans and fundie creation ministries.

So congratulations. You have chosen to be an accomplice to fraud, so you're as much a liar and a fraud as the fundie creation ministries you promote with your fraud.

You fraudulently cut and pasted:

"Actually, if you believe in soup, you've got nothing. Primordial soup never existed. There is 0 proof of your magic soup.
In fact, the odds of even one little bacterium being produced in primordial soup are greater than you and your entire extended family winning the lottery every week, for 1 million years.

Mathematician Hoyle a strict materialist, did the math. Mathematicians agree that if the likely hood of an event reaches 10 to the 50th power, it is an impossibility. He calculated the probably of life originating in soup at 10 to the 40,000 power.

Francis Crick, winner of the Nobel Prize in Biology:
"An honest man, armed with the knowledge available to us now, could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be almost a miracle, so many are the conditions which would have had to be satisfied to get in going"

AND, this is how badly they want you to believe it anyway. This is what George Wald, Harvard University biochemist and Nobel Laureate had to say about spontaneous generation:

"One has only to contemplate the magnitude of this task to concede that the spontaneity generation of a living organism is impossible. Yet here we are-- as a result, I believe of spontaneous generation. :uhoh3:

Wald went on to explain his ridiculous statement:
"When it comes to the origin of life there are only 2 possibilities: Creation, or spontaneous generation. There is no third way.
Spontaneous generation was disproved one hundred years ago, but that leads us to only one other conclusion, that of supernatural creation. WE CANNOT ACCEPT THAT ON PHILOSOPHICAL GROUNDS; THEREFORE, WE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE: THAT LIFE AROSE SPONTANEOUSLY BY CHANCE. :ack-1:

Science knows better, they just don't want you to know better.
Click to expand..."

Wherein I showed that you fraudulently and dishonestly edited out the majority of Crick's comment to further your fundie agenda of lies and deceit.

Quote Mine Project Miscellaneous

Quote #74

"An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that, in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be almost a miracle." (Francis Crick, Life Itself, Its Origin and Nature, 1981, p. 88)

Again there is an unmarked deletion, this time at the end, following right after "miracle,":
" . . . so many are the conditions which would have had to have been satisfied to get it going. But this should not be taken to imply that there are good reasons to believe that it could not have started on the earth by a perfectly reasonable sequence of fairly ordinary chemical reactions. The plain fact is that the time available was too long, the many microenvironments on the earth's surface too diverse, the various chemical possibilities too numerous and our own knowledge and imagination too feeble to allow us to be able to unravel exactly how it might or might not have happened such a long time ago, especially as we have no experimental evidence from that era to check our ideas against."

Crick's book is about his proposition that life on Earth may have been the result of "directed panspermia." It should be noted that, in the book, he assumes that the aliens who he posits might be "seeding" the universe are, themselves, the product of evolution. In this quote, Crick is simply pointing out how, in the absence of evidence, the appearance of life on Earth might seem like a miracle. But he specifically admits that abiogenesis may have occurred on Earth as a result of ordinary chemical processes that require no resort to outside intelligence. Leaving out that part of it, by cutting off what immediately follows, is deeply dishonest.

- J. (catshark) Pieret

Hey Hollie, How do amino acids know if they are right handed or left handed? Cut an paste me an answer. :tomato:
Why are you so dishonest? Did you think your falsified "quotes" would go unnoticed?

Did you learn your tactics of fraud and dishonesty at your Church of The Dishonest Fundie Hack?

amino acids. :tomato:
And you're such a liar and fraud, you're hoping to now spam the thread in an effort to conceal your lies and fraud.

Did you forget your other lies and fraud are just as toxic as your fraudulent editing of the Francis Crick "quote"?

I suppose the lesson learned is that you cannot be trusted to be either honest or display any personal integrity.

I didn't post every thing Crick has ever said but you did me the favor:
Crick's book is about his proposition that life on Earth may have been the result of "directed panspermia." It should be noted that, in the book, he assumes that the aliens who he posits might be "seeding" the universe are, themselves, the product of evolution. In this quote, Crick is simply pointing out how, in the absence of evidence, the appearance of life on Earth might seem like a miracle.

The problem for both you and Crick is, on any planet, how do amino acids know that they are right or left handed, regardless of whatever alien planet they may have originated? And how did they get here considering that ultraviolet light would have killed them before they arrived. Grasping at straws is not evidence.

Having no credible evidence, and absolutely no idea how DNA was programed, we get things like, maybe aliens did it.
The lesson learned is that you have no answers. But at least Crick has given up on primordial soup in favor of aliens.
So Hollie, Crick knows your soup theory is bust. Catch up to science stalker girl, or find someone to stalk that is as dumb as you are.

Hollie's Folly:
The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed inventions of man.

I know, Aliens built the ark!:dig:

Hollie, I understand that aliens are on there way with some brain cells they cooked up just for you in Martian mud puddles. Let me know when they get here so you can answer the question:
How do amino acids know if they are right handed or left handed? :tomato:

I didn't post every thing Crick has ever said but you did me the favor:
Crick's book is about his proposition that life on Earth may have been the result of "directed panspermia." It should be noted that, in the book, he assumes that the aliens who he posits might be "seeding" the universe are, themselves, the product of evolution. In this quote, Crick is simply pointing out how, in the absence of evidence, the appearance of life on Earth might seem like a miracle.

The problem for both you and Crick is, on any planet, how do amino acids know that they are right or left handed, regardless of whatever alien planet they may have originated? And how did they get here considering that ultraviolet light would have killed them before they arrived. Grasping at straws is not evidence.

Having no credible evidence, and absolutely no idea how DNA was programed, we get things like, maybe aliens did it.
The lesson learned is that you have no answers. But at least Crick has given up on primordial soup in favor of aliens.
So Hollie, Crick knows your soup theory is bust. Catch up to science stalker girl, or find someone to stalk that is as dumb as you are.

Hollie's Folly:
The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed inventions of man.

I know, Aliens built the ark!:dig:
Hey fraudster. The problem is that your dishonesty as part of your attempt to carelessly and fraudulently edit, parse and conceal the true intent of Francis Crick reflects on your personal integrity and credibility.

Shall we examine in greater detail your truly epic attempt to lie and cheat your way through your edited, parsed and deceitful "quote" that accompanied your Francis Crick fraud?

Apparently you missed the, IN THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE, part. Aliens seem to be the only answer science can come up with. That alien is God.
You got nothing but stones to throw. Amino acids know if they are right handed or left, the ark is in the Qur'an, and aliens stole your brain to see why it failed to evolve.

Which brings me to this point. It is a balmy 70 degrees here today, and I have the option of riding a horse, or listening to a horse's ass. I choose the former since I have a brain and already know the answer to:
Who programed amino acids to be right or left, and how do the know which they are? :tomato:

You keep up with the blah blah blah fundie thing, and I'll go do the National Velvet thing, and I'll be back tonight to check on your progress....

Apparently you missed the, IN THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE, part. Aliens seem to be the only answer science can come up with. That alien is God.
You got nothing but stones to throw. Amino acids know if they are right handed or left, the ark is in the Qur'an, and aliens stole your brain to see why it failed to evolve.

Which brings me to this point. It is a balmy 70 degrees here today, and I have the option of riding a horse, or listening to a horse's ass. I choose the former since I have a brain and already know the answer to:
Who programed amino acids to be right or left, and how do the know which they are? :tomato:

You keep up with the blah blah blah fundie thing, and I'll go do the National Velvet thing, and I'll be back tonight to check on your progress....

Do take some time to consider your actions. I would suggest you try to critically assess your need to lie and deceive in an effort to promote your fundamentalist religious beliefs.

If your religion can only be supported by lies and fraud, isn't it time for a new religion?

Like the Qur'an?

Hollie's Folly:
The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed inventions of man.:oops-28:

Hey Hollie, aliens ate your baby.......

Like the Qur'an?

Hollie's Folly:
:oops-28:

Hey Hollie, aliens ate your baby.......
Hey Ram. Your childish tantrums won't hide your lies and fraud. Still hoping to sidestep any accounting of your dishonesty, I see. That's not surprising as so much of the nonsense you cut and paste from fundie christian ministries is fraud.

And no, your holy text of the Koran only references the Noah tale and fable. So once, again, you're a fraud.

Forum List

Back