Question about Noah.

Hollie, I understand that aliens are on there way with some brain cells they cooked up just for you in Martian mud puddles. Let me know when they get here so you can answer the question:
How do amino acids know if they are right handed or left handed? :tomato:
if you look at amino acids in Australia are the right handed amino acids left handed?......

That was quite the promotion of your adopted religion.

However, discuss for us your lies and deceit in connection with your fraudulent editing, parsing and deletion of much of what Francis Crick wrote.

What do you believe is gained by lies and deceit?

Are you kidding me? How many people belong to the Christian church? And you ask what is to be gained??? $$$ sister!
actually, I'm a member of a Christian church and no one has given ME any $$$.......

Hollie's Folly:
The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed inventions of man.
:tomato:

I heard a lot of Americans are becoming Muslims because it is easy to understand, isn't racist like Christianity is and I can't remember the 3rd reason.
]
lol, you didn't remember the first two either......

Hollie, I understand that aliens are on there way with some brain cells they cooked up just for you in Martian mud puddles. Let me know when they get here so you can answer the question:
How do amino acids know if they are right handed or left handed? :tomato:
if you look at amino acids in Australia are the right handed amino acids left handed?......
When you get your data on biology from Harun Yahya, such pointless piffle as yours is expected.

That was quite the promotion of your adopted religion.

However, discuss for us your lies and deceit in connection with your fraudulent editing, parsing and deletion of much of what Francis Crick wrote.

What do you believe is gained by lies and deceit?

Are you kidding me? How many people belong to the Christian church? And you ask what is to be gained??? $$$ sister!
actually, I'm a member of a Christian church and no one has given ME any $$$.......

Yea dummy. You aren't the givee you are the giver. It's your church that makes the money. 10% from each of you if you are doing it right. Think of all the stuff you could do with that $3000 a year, dummy.

And what do you get in exchange? Besides getting to hang around with other like minded dummies? Nothing really, other than ETERNAL LIFE! That's like a pension the preacher knows he never has to pay on because heaven doesn't exist.

So what does the church offer again? Nothing really. Oh yea, they also make you asshole Christians feel good about yourselves. What did the Christians do after they slaughtered the indians on Saturday? They went to church on Sunday and asked for forgiveness. What did they do after they worked their slaves all day Saturday? They took their kids to church on Sunday.

So its just a meeting place for like minded people to hang out and one day they all believe they are going to a special place. Same as the Muslims do. That's why they pray 5 times a day. Pathetic.

Sorry for the tough love. My friend had to verbally smack me in the face so I would stop being stupid.

What did the Christians do after they slaughtered the indians on Saturday? They went to church on Sunday and asked for forgiveness. What did they do after they worked their slaves all day Saturday? They took their kids to church on Sunday.
I'm sorry, were you not aware there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system?.....

Oh yea, they also make you asshole Christians feel good about yourselves.
what a horrible purpose.....feeling good about yourself......when my church raises money for an HIV positive orphanage in Lesotho, or a service ministry center in Kentucky's Appalachian region, or the local food pantry you must consider it a horrible abomination......all those people feeling good about themselves.......
My friend had to verbally smack me in the face so I would stop being stupid
all those bruises and it didn't even work......

What did the Christians do after they slaughtered the indians on Saturday? They went to church on Sunday and asked for forgiveness. What did they do after they worked their slaves all day Saturday? They took their kids to church on Sunday.
I'm sorry, were you not aware there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system?......

I wasn't aware of that until you made it up.

I'm sorry, were you not aware there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system?......

so you believe that I made it up?.....did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......hard to believe, but I guess you actually WERE dumber than I thought......

so you believe that I made it up?.....did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......hard to believe, but I guess you actually WERE dumber than I thought......

............You did make it up............ You're now back peddling in a frantic attempt to sidestep your false and unsupportable claim............

........You completely revised your pointless claim in hopes to avoid being described as "pointless"...........

So, show us the data that........ "there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system" .........as opposed to your edited claim, ..........."did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......

............You did make it up............ You're now back peddling in a frantic attempt to sidestep your false and unsupportable claim............

........You completely revised your pointless claim in hopes to avoid being described as "pointless"...........

So, show us the data that........ "there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system" .........as opposed to your edited claim, ..........."did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......
lol.....the point, my feckless child, is that slavery was NOT a Christian institution......it was universally utilized by ignorant people....of which you are a prime example.....

I'm sorry, were you not aware there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system?.....

Oh yea, they also make you asshole Christians feel good about yourselves.
what a horrible purpose.....feeling good about yourself......when my church raises money for an HIV positive orphanage in Lesotho, or a service ministry center in Kentucky's Appalachian region, or the local food pantry you must consider it a horrible abomination......all those people feeling good about themselves.......
My friend had to verbally smack me in the face so I would stop being stupid
all those bruises and it didn't even work......

All those things you guys do to make yourselves feel better about yourselves because after you do that charitable work you go right back to being assholes 24/7. And by the way, you aren't suppose to brag about your charitable works.

Oh, and I doubt there were very many atheists back in the day. Back then everyone believed in god. And even today you guys claim that there must be a god because most people believe there is one. That's your evidence? LOL. So us atheists couldn't have killed as many indians as you theists because there were more of you. It was your country remember? It was you CHRISTIANS that founded this nation. Murders. But it was ok because the Indians didn't convert. And what did Christians do to people that didn't convert? They killed them.

Sealy, do you read the Qur'an?
How do you tell the difference between a Muslim that believes the Qur'an and what it says to do with infidels, and the one that carries it out? Ask your friend....

Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

"In other words," Jenkins says, "Saul has committed a dreadful sin by failing to complete genocide. And that passage echoes through Christian history. It is often used, for example, in American stories of the confrontation with Indians — not just is it legitimate to kill Indians, but you are violating God's law if you do not."

Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran NPR

"What happens in all religions as they grow and mature and expand, they go through a process of forgetting of the original violence, and I call this a process of holy amnesia," Jenkins says.

the Quran explicitly condemns religious aggression and the killing of civilians. And it makes the distinction between jihad — legal warfare with the proper rules of engagement — and irjaf, or terrorism.

According to the Quran, he says, those who practice irjaf "are going to hell."

The Quran didn't produce enemies of the USA, we did.

lol.....the point, my feckless child, is that slavery was NOT a Christian institution......it was universally utilized by ignorant people....of which you are a prime example.....

Maybe not but racism sure was. In fact the Christians in the north that helped free slaves, when they got together on Sundays the white people built a special section in the church for the blacks to sit. When the blacks one day sat in the front row where the whites sit the preacher said they would have to move. The blacks got up and walked out and never went back. They started their own church. You white American Christians came from a very ignorant evil immoral uneducated superstitious ancestory. War mongering oppressors, etc.

And you want me to believe your crooked preachers when they tell me about god and jesus? Fuck them and you! LOL. No offense, but I find you guys to be fucking nuts! Soooo dumb.

lol..... I see you have your earlier false claim as untenable....... so now it's on to more absurdities........

You should study your christian history............ lol.............

Slavery and the Making of America . The Slave Experience Religion PBS

The theory of evolution What scientists believe it is and isn t

Sealy, do you read the Qur'an?
How do you tell the difference between a Muslim that believes the Qur'an and what it says to do with infidels, and the one that carries it out? Ask your friend....

Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

"In other words," Jenkins says, "Saul has committed a dreadful sin by failing to complete genocide. And that passage echoes through Christian history. It is often used, for example, in American stories of the confrontation with Indians — not just is it legitimate to kill Indians, but you are violating God's law if you do not."

Sealy, not only does the Qur'an dictate killing non Muslims, but it tells the ones who don't actively do the killing, to pray for the ones who do. The extremists are held in higher esteem by Allah and the Muslims praying for the martyr's success.
We don't live in the 7th. century. Christians aren't killing Indians. Muslims are killing everyone. When is the last time you heard about a Christian suicide bomber on the news? Christians aren't severing heads. Today, Christians pray, Muslims prey. We are not on equal ground because of our pasts.

Tell your friend that what comes out of his mouth and what is actually happening in the world are on opposite ends of the spectrum. And that includes in America. How has your friend missed that? 80% of the Palestinians support suicide bombers to kill Jews. Not all of them will strap on bombs, but they support the ones who do.

What your friend is telling you is that Muslims in America don't take the Qur'an seriously. They do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back