Question about Noah.

I wasn't aware of that until you made it up.
so you believe that I made it up?.....did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......hard to believe, but I guess you actually WERE dumber than I thought......

............You did make it up............ You're now back peddling in a frantic attempt to sidestep your false and unsupportable claim............

........You completely revised your pointless claim in hopes to avoid being described as "pointless"...........

So, show us the data that........ "there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system" .........as opposed to your edited claim, ..........."did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......
lol.....the point, my feckless child, is that slavery was NOT a Christian institution......it was universally utilized by ignorant people....of which you are a prime example.....

Maybe not but racism sure was.
lol....and yet, there are more Christians among non-white races than there are among whites.....sort of fucks up your logic, doesn't it.......as I recall, the very first convert was an Ethiopian.....

When you talk you sound almost as dumb as the ISIS guys I saw on PBS last night running around shooting Shiites in the head and at the same time yelling allah akbar.

You may think you are on the side of right or the better side and you might even be right. But even your side is wack if you ask us atheists. We don't want our choices to be your wacky religion or theirs. There should be a third option especially when it is the correct option and that is None of the above.

so you believe that I made it up?.....did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......hard to believe, but I guess you actually WERE dumber than I thought......

............You did make it up............ You're now back peddling in a frantic attempt to sidestep your false and unsupportable claim............

........You completely revised your pointless claim in hopes to avoid being described as "pointless"...........

So, show us the data that........ "there were as many atheists killing indians and owning slaves as there were those of any other belief system" .........as opposed to your edited claim, ..........."did you seriously think that every single slave owner in the world was a Christian?......
lol.....the point, my feckless child, is that slavery was NOT a Christian institution......it was universally utilized by ignorant people....of which you are a prime example.....

lol....and yet, there are more Christians among non-white races than there are among whites.....sort of fucks up your logic, doesn't it.......as I recall, the very first convert was an Ethiopian.....

lol..... I see you have your earlier false claim as untenable....... so now it's on to more absurdities........

You should study your christian history............ lol.............

Slavery and the Making of America . The Slave Experience Religion PBS
rather odd to conclude that the facts the slave became Christians proves that slavery is Christian.....one might almost have assumed they would resent it if that were true.......but you better not tell Seally.....he thinks racism is a Christian institution.....if he finds out the slaves converted to Christianity it will rattle his bucket.....
lol.......... rather odd to conclude that slavery was not a part of x-tianity when of course it was...............

The theory of evolution What scientists believe it is and isn t

My brother made a good point about the Indians. We portray them as living a beautiful peaceful life but the reality was they were just like the Taliban today. Wild waring savages who would cut your head off and put your penis in your dead mouth. If we didn't take over America back then we'd be living in Europe or Australia and we'd be dealing with Osama Bin Sitting Bull.

Why do I get the feeling that thou protest too much? And that you just realized the horror on Islam. Were you absent the day they brought beheading Americans to show and tell?

Cutting off body parts was not an Indian custom, but it is a Muslim one. Even taking scalps was a practice invented by the English.

So sealy, if you had to convert or die, which would you choose, Sunni or Shite?

Last edited:

When you talk you sound almost as dumb as the ISIS guys I saw on PBS last night
why?....did they point out that something you said was stupid, like I did?.....

Why do I get the feeling that thou protest too much? And that you just realized the horror on Islam. Were you absent the day they brought beheading Americans to show and tell?

Cutting off body parts was not an Indian custom, but it is a Muslim one. Even taking scalps was a practice invented by the English.

Depends on who is on the other side of the knife.

And I don't just now realize the horror of Islam. I realize the horror of radical Islam. Same way I realize the horror of radical Christianity only radical Islam is a much more imminent threat.

What I realized or what was reconfirmed last night is just how crazy the notion of god(s) can make people.

I'm sure any theist on USMB arguing with us isn't 100% sure either and that's why most of them are here. Either that or they are trying to convert people. So the ones who aren't trying to convert, deep down they know they are operating on sheer blind faith. Wishful thinking. Better to be sorry.

Do they ever think about how dumb they would feel if we could talk to them after they die and say "see, told you no god or heaven or hell exists" But we will never be able to have that conversation so you guys are operating on a "its better to be safe than sorry" belief system. No way you believe you KNOW god exists and none of you CAN BELIEVE there is no god. That's all you got really.

I wish there was a hell but only for people who believe in god(s). In other words, if you are dumb enough to believe in gods, that is what sends you to hell. LOL

Among other things, we are called to love God with our mind. And doing so means using your head. There are things that don't require faith. End time prophecy is one, for example. When you can watch the news and recognize prophecy being fulfilled at a fevered pitch, faith is confirmed. As a believer I am 100% sure.

The reason those in Christ want everyone to know Christ is because we are sure, and want no one to miss their opportunity of eternal life with their Father. We are called to spread the good news, that Christ died in our sins and returned without them. Christ said that that is the only way to enter into the presence of God. Sin free.

So here is the dilemma of those who don't accept Christ's gift of salvation as oppose to those who do:
If Christians are wrong then we die, period. No harm, no foul. We just cease to exist.
But if Christ was right, your entire eternity is at stake. You have traded it for your own understanding. How often in this life have you been wrong about something, and what were the consequences? If you are wrong about Christ the consequences are dire. Why bet something as important as your eternal life, when it isn't necessary? Bet your life on Christ and remove all doubt. :eusa_angel:

why?.....was I wrong about your opinion of AIG?......
why?.......... you don't understand false comparisons?..............
if you're claiming there is one, apparently yes.....you'll need to explain it.....
Already explained........... You missed it................
/shrugs......hard not to miss something that wasn't there......
/shrugs....... You do it all the time...........

Among other things, we are called to love God with our mind. And doing so means using your head. There are things that don't require faith. End time prophecy is one, for example. When you can watch the news and recognize prophecy being fulfilled at a fevered pitch, faith is confirmed. As a believer I am 100% sure.

The reason those in Christ want everyone to know Christ is because we are sure, and want no one to miss their opportunity of eternal life with their Father. We are called to spread the good news, that Christ died in our sins and returned without them. Christ said that that is the only way to enter into the presence of God. Sin free.

So here is the dilemma of those who don't accept Christ's gift of salvation as oppose to those who do:
If Christians are wrong then we die, period. No harm, no foul. We just cease to exist.
But if Christ was right, your entire eternity is at stake. You have traded it for your own understanding. How often in this life have you been wrong about something, and what were the consequences? If you are wrong about Christ the consequences are dire. Why bet something as important as your eternal life, when it isn't necessary? Bet your life on Christ and remove all doubt. :eusa_angel:

Pretty typical extremist babble.

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error

c. Gods might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

why?.....was I wrong about your opinion of AIG?......
if you're claiming there is one, apparently yes.....you'll need to explain it.....
you ever find it, you let us know.....

You can find it. Your being lazy and shiftless is not my problem.

Pretty typical extremist babble.

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there is a god on the chance he will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gods? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gods for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gods displays prideful ego and might anger the gods, and you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error

c. Gods might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gods deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gods are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from him for making such an egregious error.
Well that's why Jesus died so we would be saved.

nothing to find....never has been, never will be.....

nothing to find....never has been, never will be.....
The various Bibles are like that....................

Forum List

Back