Question about Noah.

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

And there were how many humans on the ark......8 is it, and they were Noah's wife, kids and their wives.

It is true that only eight people were on board the Ark during the Flood. Genesis 7:13 states, “On the very same day Noah and Noah's sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and Noah's wife and the three wives of his sons with them, entered the ark.”

Here's the answer to the question:

Genesis 6:19, "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Two of EVERY FLESH, male and female.

Since the bible thumpers don't believe in evolution, they can't say they just evolved.
???....do you believe blacks and asians are a different species than Aryans?.......there were some folks who agreed with you that governed Germany once.....
They are different races that weren't on Noah's boat. So how did they get here? Evolution? :eek:
it would appear its a result of the effect the sun has upon human skin over many generations.......evolution is a theory that explains the development of new species.....I don't believe that Africans are a different species than Caucasians........

Let's see here, the last global extinction nocked the human down to 28,000.....in Africa, what color should I think these people were. It seems to me that the lack of heat and sunshine turned black people white.

Jesus and the apostles were what ever color Jews are. :shock:

Noah's family included 4 women whose genetics aren't referred to, other than that they were pure in their DNA, Noah's wife being one of those. But the appearance of the children is mentioned. And they vary from fair to dusky to black. And then it tracks the path of each.

Noah's family included 4 women whose genetics aren't referred to, other than that they were pure in their DNA, Noah's wife being one of those. But the appearance of the children is mentioned. And they vary from fair to dusky to black. And then it tracks the path of each.
Tales and fables only a fundie would accept.

Hollie, I'm glad your here. Tell me, how do amino acids know if they are left handed or right handed, and know where to attach to a strand of DNA?
Amino acids don't know any such thing.

How did Noah's pleasure cruise happen just a few thousand years ago when civilizations / cultures txt existed at that time have no history of such an event?

Was it the magic of your gawds?

Hollie, I'm glad your here. Tell me, how do amino acids know if they are left handed or right handed, and know where to attach to a strand of DNA?

How come no one wrote about Jesus back in the day? I mean NO ONE. Some say the Jews destroyed all evidence of Jesus but from the stories in the bible, Jesus was a very popular person. People near and far saw him do miracles. No Jewish, Greek or Arabic or Roman writers wrote about him or the event? You do realize that there were plenty of writers and historians 2000 years ago. Not one person wrote about Jesus. The people who did write about him wrote about him after the fact and only from hearsay evidence. The bibles were written at least 60 years after the fact by people who weren't even there. Not even first hand accounts. 2nd hand at best.

Basically Christianity started out as a cult. 11 guys. It grew because people back then were very gullible. Still are today. Had Christianity never started I suspect we'd all be Jews or whatever the Romans were back in Jesus' day.

How did Noah's pleasure cruise happen just a few thousand years ago when civilizations / cultures txt existed at that time have no history of such an event?

Well, the flood was a large but regional event. That's how.

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

Whom did Cain and Abel marry and have children with? The Bible is a set of stories passed down over many generations. There actually is evidence of a catastrophic flood, but it did not flood the entire world, just most of the Middle East.

A large, local, (not necessarily regional flood is possible), however, that is still devastating to the reliability and accuracy of the bibles. The Noah fable is central, elemental to christian mythology. Per the fable, it defines the christian gawds as wiping their creation from the planet because that creation was a disappointment. It defines the planet being repopulated in the span of just a few thousand years.

The bibles, and christian mythology, crash to the ground in flames with the Noah fable stripped of its relevance to christiandom.

Whom did Cain and Abel marry and have children with? The Bible is a set of stories passed down over many generations. There actually is evidence of a catastrophic flood, but it did not flood the entire world, just most of the Middle East.
So you're saying that the bible is bullshit?

How did Noah get to be 600 years old, and why don't we live that long anymore?

Another bibler who thinks that the bible is bs. Geez, does anyone believe in the bible anymore?

however, that is still devastating to the reliability and accuracy of the bibles.
sweety, it doesn't even shake the branches.....the only folks it bothers are the atheists who need literalism to give themselves a chance at arguing........
Well, pumpkin, to you YEC'ists, not truth, not reality itself will affect you. For you extremist Flat Earth'ers, denial is your body armor. You are impervious to reason and rationality which is why entire elements of the bibles being dismantled as myth and legend causes you to just sink deeper into your dark place of fear and ignorance.

however, that is still devastating to the reliability and accuracy of the bibles.
sweety, it doesn't even shake the branches.....the only folks it bothers are the atheists who need literalism to give themselves a chance at arguing........
Umm, not at all pumpkin. When a very core element of the bibles is shown to derive from myth and legend, it throws into question the entirety of the bibles and their relevance. The timelines of Noah's pleasure cruise, the tales of incestuous / familial relations as a means to repopulate the planet are foundational elements of the bibles. Without the Noah fable, the bibles are stripped of much of the mythology.

Forum List

Back