Question about Shanksville crash

... that all we have in the Shanksville photographs is AN EMPTY HOLE!!!

in order to be an empty hole doesnt the hole actually have to be empty, you lying piece of shit? :cuckoo:

9581d1267043897-we-know-in-2001-cell-phones-worked-up-to-50-000-feet-and-shanksville16lf4.jpg

in order to be an empty hole doesnt the hole actually have to be empty, you lying piece of shit? :cuckoo:

9581d1267043897-we-know-in-2001-cell-phones-worked-up-to-50-000-feet-and-shanksville16lf4.jpg

Good job! The thing that looks likes a broken coffee machine surely explains the 757! Err....okay....not really. The hole is not 100% empty but it sure as hell doesn't look like a 757 crashed there either. Did all 200+ seats magically disappear?

Did Curvelight ever take a stand on anything yet?

There isn't an issue I've discussed where I haven't taken a stand. Your whining doesn't remove that fact.

Good! Then please restate your opinion as to whether the FBI lied when they said they recovered 95% of the plane in Shanksville. If you stated an opinion on that previously, i can't seem to find it anywhere. All i see is a DUMBASS dodgeing, deflecting, insulting and projecting.

Good job! The thing that looks likes a broken coffee machine surely explains the 757! Err....okay....not really. The hole is not 100% empty but it sure as hell doesn't look like a 757 crashed there either. Did all 200+ seats magically disappear?

Looks like a television I got pissed off at once...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

There isn't an issue I've discussed where I haven't taken a stand. Your whining doesn't remove that fact.

Good! Then please restate your opinion as to whether the FBI lied when they said they recovered 95% of the plane in Shanksville. If you stated an opinion on that previously, i can't seem to find it anywhere. All i see is a DUMBASS dodgeing, deflecting, insulting and projecting.

You believe them so why does my opinion matter? My position on this is to ask for what evidence exists to support their claim? That's not an accusation they lied dumbass. People like you cannot comprehend logic 101. It's always stoopid to form a conclusion without facts.

You believe them so why does my opinion matter? My position on this is to ask for what evidence exists to support their claim? That's not an accusation they lied dumbass. People like you cannot comprehend logic 101. It's always stoopid to form a conclusion without facts.

Wow. Impressive. A flat out (obvious) lie and another deflection combined in one stupid, pussy post.

Bent Tight, old girl, you still got nuthin' and it still shows.

Nah.

At least not on anything substantive. It's far too much of a flaming pussy.

Someone forgot to send out the memo saying your petty whining is supposed to have meaning. It has none. All it does is show you're a crybaby Snitch Bitch that is so stoopid you try to compare an F4 to a 757.

you're right... the F4 should hold up much better than a 757. :lol:

Nah.

At least not on anything substantive. It's far too much of a flaming pussy.

Someone forgot to send out the memo saying your petty whining is supposed to have meaning. It has none. All it does is show you're a crybaby Snitch Bitch that is so stoopid you try to compare an F4 to a 757.

It's one of the dumbest fuxxing comparisons....ever...on any issue.

dipshit, if you had a functioning brain, you would understand the comparison
since you dont, you never will understand

It's my functioning that got me to go:

"hmmm...not very valid to try and compare a two seater plane to a two hundred seater plane for crash debris."

It's like a troofer trying to compare a barbie house to the towers to prove explosives were used.

"hmmm...not very valid to try and compare a two seater plane to a two hundred seater plane for crash debris."

It's like a troofer trying to compare a barbie house to the towers to prove explosives were used.
the jet fighter was only to show what happens to a plane at high speed when hitting concrete, but you are too fucking stupid to understand that analogy

the jet fighter was only to show what happens to a plane at high speed when hitting concrete, but you are too fucking stupid to understand that analogy

So why are you punks scared of comparing other 757 cashes? Here's a pic of a 757 that crashed into a mountain.

AirDisaster.Com: Accident Photo: American 965

After looking at the pic it's understandable why you avoid such comparisons........

So why are you punks scared of comparing other 757 cashes? Here's a pic of a 757 that crashed into a mountain.

After looking at the pic it's understandable why you avoid such comparisons........

Shut up. You don't understand how the physics of evaporation works. Planes with terrorists in them blow up into little tiny bits that are more likely to evaporate into thin air. Planes with law abiding passengers in them are surrounded with good fairies when they crash. The good fairies work thier little wings like crazy creating a more crash friendly environment to keep as many of the parts of the plane reconizable for identification purposes.

Here's something interesting.....the first responders couldn't smell jet fuel.....

"We (were) literally surrounded by debris, and there's a very strong odor of scorched earth," Parsons reported. "It doesn't smell like jet fuel, it smells like ... How do you describe it? Burned earth. It smells like burned earth."
Http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/956356/detail.html

I anticipate some idiots to respond with something like:

"Duh! They should have smelled burnt earth!"

For those who don't know jet fuel has an extremely distinct and highly pervasive odor and that is why the first responders gave that reaction. I'm also guessing OCTAs don't have the first clue about how much jet fuel would have been in 93 at the time of the crash. In an empty field jet fuel should have been the strongest odor, especially that much from a 757.

The other noteworthy item is......ummmm.....we'll wait. This one will be hard enough for OCTAs to grasp.

Shut up. You don't understand how the physics of evaporation works. Planes with terrorists in them blow up into little tiny bits that are more likely to evaporate into thin air. Planes with law abiding passengers in them are surrounded with good fairies when they crash. The good fairies work thier little wings like crazy creating a more crash friendly environment to keep as many of the parts of the plane reconizable for identification purposes.

Lol......and watch Snitch Bitch ignore it because I have a typo.......

Forum List

Back