Question about Shanksville crash

Here's something interesting.....the first responders couldn't smell jet fuel.....

"We (were) literally surrounded by debris, and there's a very strong odor of scorched earth," Parsons reported. "It doesn't smell like jet fuel, it smells like ... How do you describe it? Burned earth. It smells like burned earth."
Http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/956356/detail.html

I anticipate some idiots to respond with something like:

"Duh! They should have smelled burnt earth!"

For those who don't know jet fuel has an extremely distinct and highly pervasive odor and that is why the first responders gave that reaction. I'm also guessing OCTAs don't have the first clue about how much jet fuel would have been in 93 at the time of the crash. In an empty field jet fuel should have been the strongest odor, especially that much from a 757.

The other noteworthy item is......ummmm.....we'll wait. This one will be hard enough for OCTAs to grasp.
hey dipshit, that was the REPORTER saying he didnt smell jet fuel
not a first responder

You're absolutely correct! It was the reporter! That was my mistake, but how does it change the fact he was at the crash scene and couldn't smell jet fuel?

Bill Baker, Shanksville Volunteer Firemen:

"At that time we didn't know it was in the hole, The jet fuel smell was really strong and it was eerily quiet. It was really unnerving and surreal."

Here's something interesting.....the first responders couldn't smell jet fuel.....

"We (were) literally surrounded by debris, and there's a very strong odor of scorched earth," Parsons reported. "It doesn't smell like jet fuel, it smells like ... How do you describe it? Burned earth. It smells like burned earth."
Http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/956356/detail.html

I anticipate some idiots to respond with something like:

"Duh! They should have smelled burnt earth!"

For those who don't know jet fuel has an extremely distinct and highly pervasive odor and that is why the first responders gave that reaction. I'm also guessing OCTAs don't have the first clue about how much jet fuel would have been in 93 at the time of the crash. In an empty field jet fuel should have been the strongest odor, especially that much from a 757.

The other noteworthy item is......ummmm.....we'll wait. This one will be hard enough for OCTAs to grasp.
not a first responder

You're absolutely correct! It was the reporter! That was my mistake, but how does it change the fact he was at the crash scene and couldn't smell jet fuel?
since the first reponders say they smelled it, the reporter didnt know what he was talking about

i dont know what you guys are still arguing about. the original claim that first responders couldnt smell jet fuel is a lie.

Courage after the crash: Flight 93 ... - Google Books

Why? Because a psychiatrist put out a book?

More importantly, I didn't claim nobody who ever went there didn't smell jet fuel. I linked a story of two people who were among the first to arrive on scene and they pointed out no odor of jet fuel. It was my mistake to call them "first responders" but it doesn't change the fact they were among first on the scene.

You probably don't know PDEP took several soil samples and couldn't find any contamination. That's more of those hard facts bitches like you run from.....

"At that time we didn't know it was in the hole, The jet fuel smell was really strong and it was eerily quiet. It was really unnerving and surreal."

Got a link? (don't say it's from the book Fizz linked or you'll be really embarrassed.)

i dont know what you guys are still arguing about. the original claim that first responders couldnt smell jet fuel is a lie.

More importantly, I didn't claim nobody who ever went there didn't smell jet fuel. I linked a story of two people who were among the first to arrive on scene and they pointed out no odor of jet fuel. It was my mistake to call them "first responders" but it doesn't change the fact they were among first on the scene.

You probably don't know PDEP took several soil samples and couldn't find any contamination. That's more of those hard facts bitches like you run from.....

you got caught lying. you said first responders couldnt smell jet fuel. you made a blanket statement and it was a lie.

end of story.

now try and backpedal all you want. once again you have been proven to be a liar.

Got a link? (don't say it's from the book Fizz linked or you'll be really embarrassed.)

It was quoted in the same book. And no, I am not embarrassed, I stand up for what I believe, unlike some people.

not a first responder

since the first reponders say they smelled it, the reporter didnt know what he was talking about

But what happened to your:

"Would first responders in a rural area know what jet fuel would smell like?"

BULLSHIT!

Lol....it's hilarious to see you do a 180 degree turn so fast! A minute ago, according to you, their credibility was in question.....dance divebitch dance!

BULLSHIT!

Lol....it's hilarious to see you do a 180 degree turn so fast! A minute ago, according to you, their credibility was in question.....dance divebitch dance!

but what happened to your first responders didnt smell jet fuel? :lol::lol:

BULLSHIT!

it was a QUESTION, DIPSHIT
i didnt do a troofer thing and claim they WOULDNT KNOW

BULLSHIT!

and he likes to form his bullshit into question form and NEVER actually make a statement, yet he fails to see a question

you got caught lying. you said first responders couldnt smell jet fuel. you made a blanket statement and it was a lie.

end of story.

now try and backpedal all you want. once again you have been proven to be a liar.

I already admitted I made a mistake with the article I linked but they were still first people on the scene. So now you want to try and divert from the topic to making it personally about me even after I admit I made a mistake. You're a fuxxing bitch and you know it.

But I will say thank you for proving what just said.....

"You probably don't know PDEP took several soil samples and couldn't find any contamination. That's more of those hard facts bitches like you run from...."

BULLSHIT!

Look at post #1082 you dumfuk. You want to pretend I didn't admit the error? You're also overlooking the fact they were among the first on the scene. Keep crying I "lied" when I made a simple mistake.

This is why ***** like you are a joke.

BULLSHIT!

Look at post #1082 you dumfuk. You want to pretend I didn't admit the error? You're also overlooking the fact they were among the first on the scene. Keep crying I "lied" when I made a simple mistake.

so, now you are a "****"?
you sure are a JOKE

BULLSHIT!

no. a simple mistake is call a reporter a first responder.

you said FIRST RESPONDERS (notice the s on the end) could not smell jet fuel. the ycould and did.

you lied.

backpedal all you want.

you said FIRST RESPONDERS (notice the s on the end) could not smell jet fuel. the ycould and did.

you lied.

backpedal all you want.
naw, I'll give him that he made an error
it's very likely he read that and assumed the quote came from a first responder

you lied.

backpedal all you want.

Holy fuk. I was referencing the people in the link. Not ALL first responders.....but keep on proving what I said.......

you lied.

backpedal all you want.
naw, I'll give him that he made an error
it's very likely he read that and assumed the quote came from a first responder

Oh shit! I'm shocked! Thank you for that.

Here's the results from the monitoring of soil contamination.
Http://html.thepittsburghchannel.com/pit/news/stories/news-100064120011002-151006.html

Forum List

Back