Zone1 Question for Evangelicals

No. I don't generally kid about bearing false witness as it is more often than no cruel, unjust, hateful, damaging, unkind, unChristian.
But Trump denigrating the military, immigrants, people of color, LGBTQ people, democrats, liberals, snowflakes, the FBI, journalists, scientists, judges and prosecutors of his many crimes is OK with you? Not to mention mocking the handicapped which is despicable and reprehensible.

Hypocrite!

Last edited:
But Trump denigrating the military, immigrants, people of color, LGBTQ people, democrats, liberals, snowflakes, the FBI, judges and prosecutors of his many crimes is alright with you?

Hypocrite!
Show the unedited video in full context of him doing that or you are bearing false witness.

As if you never heard him say those things out of his own mouth and with your own ears ? Right.

As Jesus said, "Eat this"
No. I see him trading insults sometimes because that's what some people do. I have never heard him say any of the things the TDS crowd accuses him of. And so far none of them have been able to back up their accusations with anything credible.

No. I see him trading insults sometimes because that's what some people do. I have never heard him say any of the things the TDS crowd accuses him of. And so far none of them have been able to back up their accusations with anything credible.
What Trump actually did is appeal to the most disgusting aspects of your own inner world, normalizing the despicable by celebrating bigotry, racism, and prejudice, which gave you the courage to agree and reveal the addled contents of your own defiled and contaminated mind.

Sucker.

What Trump actually did is appeal to the most disgusting aspects of your own inner world, normalizing the despicable by celebrating bigotry, racism, and prejudice, which gave you the courage to agree and reveal the addled contents of your own defiled and contaminated mind.

Sucker.

Show your evidence or give yourself a good talking to for spreading gossip and ugly propaganda.

No one is perfect, and we all sin. God has even been known to use men with some flaws to do great things, but there are seven sins that God points out that he specifically hates, and are an abomination to him. These sins are specifically pointed out. In proverbs 6:12-15, Solomon talks about a wicked man who is

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth; He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers; Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord. Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.

Starting in verse 16, he lists the seven sins that that worthless person practices and that God specifically hates.

1. A proud look. Arrogance. A sense that he is better than others.
2. A lying tongue.
3. Hands that shed innocent blood. Refusing to act to save innocent lives when
you know the danger is eminent.
4. A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations.
5. Feet that be swift in running to mischief.
6. A false witness that speaketh lies.
7. He that seweth discord among the brethren.

Knowing that trump has repeatedly been shown to exemplify all the above listed abominations to God,
how can evangelicals, or any person who claims to love God support such a man for the leader of our country? Especially in the light of him recently calling Iowa evangelicals “so called Christians” and “pieces of shit”
Simple answer to simple question. Christians does not appoint government leaders..........God does. It is the duty of all Christians to obey the law, because He (the government agent is appointed by God. It appears that you are not seeking justice through the government and politics, but revenge of some nature. What makes this attack on Trump any different than those over the past decade since He moved himself from the private sector to seek political office? Why do you fear this man, when the man in office now has accomplished nothing but super inflation and consistent acts of war?.....you should fear the reality that now exists around us. This reality is a greater threat than any historical vengeance that you are seeking.

If you don't support the man, don't vote or support him. Do not attempt to twist the Holy Scriptures into some type of personal vengeance, to justify your personal hatred.

These personal attacks have been occurring with regularity since 2016 (at first, he was a joke to the left........then came the personal attacks and its never ceased). You are a prime example of the seven things that God hates. You know only what the mass media feeds you, you have no personal relationship with this man and cannot possibly make a righteous judgement based upon truth as is required by God, you are simply parroting others. (John 7:24)

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority, except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment." et.al., -- Romans 13:1-8

Vengeance is not YOURS.......it belongs to God. "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord." -- Romans 12:19

Show your evidence or give yourself a good talking to for spreading gossip
:auiqs.jpg: What evidence would you accept from me if you cannot accept the same evidence that you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears? And I bet you think that trump is a victim.

joker.

and ugly propaganda
Ugly propaganda? Like what he said about migrants, 'Poisoning the Blood of Our Country' when the entire country is comprised of immigrants? Thats not Hitler speak? Are you really that dumb?

:auiqs.jpg: What evidence would you accept from me if you cannot accept the same evidence that you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears? I bet you think that trump is a victim.

Ugly propaganda? Like what he said about migrants, 'Poisoning the Blood of Our Country' when the entire country is comprised of immigrants? Thats not Hitler speak? Are you really that dumb?
Show your unedited evidence in full context that he said that or be ashamed of bearing false witness.

No one is perfect, and we all sin. God has even been known to use men with some flaws to do great things, but there are seven sins that God points out that he specifically hates, and are an abomination to him. These sins are specifically pointed out. In proverbs 6:12-15, Solomon talks about a wicked man who is

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth; He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers; Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord. Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.

Starting in verse 16, he lists the seven sins that that worthless person practices and that God specifically hates.

1. A proud look. Arrogance. A sense that he is better than others.
2. A lying tongue.
3. Hands that shed innocent blood. Refusing to act to save innocent lives when
you know the danger is eminent.
4. A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations.
5. Feet that be swift in running to mischief.
6. A false witness that speaketh lies.
7. He that seweth discord among the brethren.

Knowing that trump has repeatedly been shown to exemplify all the above listed abominations to God,
how can evangelicals, or any person who claims to love God support such a man for the leader of our country? Especially in the light of him recently calling Iowa evangelicals “so called Christians” and “pieces of shit”
Easy answer: they think he can win and thus bring about their bizarre iron aged fantasies for the country.

If it becomes clear he cannot win, they will toss him out with the garbage.

I fail to see ...

is that ...

1701297065185.png

you fail to see yourself.

Forum List

Back