Question for Iraq war supporters

If we were attacked because we pissed off the UN, I'd say that pretty much proves my point.

I hate cowards who think we should submit to pigs and who insist that by not submitting, we bring justified destruction upon our own heads.

We didn't deserve 911, you fucking pig.

We live in an International Community. There are rules of engagement for a reason...that reason is so that countries like the US, Israel, Iraq and Germany cannot simply invade a weaker nation and take over.

When have we ever been attacked because we pissed off the UN? The UN is the last vestige to keep the various countries from killing each other.

It is not cowardly to promote peace. In fact, it takes courage and ethical reasoning. 9/11 had nothing to do with the UN and everything to do with our hubris.

Someone who thinks dimwits will claim someone is lying when really all they've done is change the meaning of a common phrase into something new and original...for the express purpose of forcing a lie into somebody's mouth.

Cuz they can't get the proof any other way.

No, you are not. You are very uppity, especially towards anyone who dares to disagree with you.

Last time we went at it I tried to be nice to you and you stated "I meant something else, so whatever."

You are pompous. You look down your nose at me and some others on this board. You insult us when ever possible. You act as though nothing we say is remotely intelligent.

I feel real sorry for your husband. :rofl:

Who's us?

Someone who thinks dimwits will claim someone is lying when really all they've done is change the meaning of a common phrase into something new and original...for the express purpose of forcing a lie into somebody's mouth.

No, you are someone who will argue semantics because you cannot argue the original point and must try to find a way to attack the character of the opposition.

In layman's terms...you're a tool. :eusa_hand:

Instead we give the pass to the ones who exist only as tyrants...and insist that if we upset them, we deserve to have our inncocents killed.

Brilliant.

"There is no doubt Saddam has WMD's"?

There was doubt.

I am forcing nothing.

If I were to say, I am absolutely certain that AllieBaba is a disgusting ugly crone....it would be a lie - EVEN IF YOU WERE. I have never seen you. I cannot truthfully express absolute certainty when it does not exist. Similarly, Bush cannot truthfully claim an absence of doubt in the presence of doubt.

No, you are someone who will argue semantics because you cannot argue the original point and must try to find a way to attack the character of the opposition.

In layman's terms...you're a tool. :eusa_hand:

Coming from the kid who thinks HIV started out as anal bacteria, I'll take that as a compliment.

No, the story was his. He put his name and face to it. That's what it means to be a newsman, and that's why it behooves them to check out sources.

And, as an old hand, he knew that. He was zapped once before for making up stories.

Just because his source wasn't checked out properly, doesn't mean he was wrong or making anything up. In fact, the secretary of Bush's boss said a lot of it was true, but couldn't find the documentation to back it up...

Instead we give the pass to the ones who exist only as tyrants...and insist that if we upset them, we deserve to have our inncocents killed.

Brilliant.

What? Are you completely uninformed about our foreign polices, our economic colonialization, our military actions and the effect it has on poor people, especially Muslims?

Brilliant.

What are you talkign about?? You mean like your friends the Saudis? Or Pinochet when he controlled Chile? Or Thieu when South Korea was around? Or Batista in Cuba? You mean giving those guys are free pass? Yeah, I hear ya..:cool: :cool:

Just because his source wasn't checked out properly, doesn't mean he was wrong or making anything up. In fact, the secretary of Bush's boss said a lot of it was true, but couldn't find the documentation to back it up...

Might have been, but wasn't. Was way beyond proved. Rather and cohorts blew it. Didn't have the commonsense to say so.

Coming from the kid who thinks HIV started out as anal bacteria, I'll take that as a compliment.

Whatever, you cannot even hit the quote button so people can follow what you are posting.

I was making an observation, so sorry that I am not a science major. Please tell us Mr. Wizard, how did HIV come to be?

Might have been, but wasn't. Was way beyond proved. Rather and cohorts blew it. Didn't have the commonsense to say so.

They needed resources like Bush has to cover up all truths and a the PR firms to offer a slick repackaging of HISstory.

I did hit the quote button, kidlet.

Never fear. I shall vote for you at Nobel Peace Prize time.

I did hit the quote button, kidlet.

Never fear. I shall vote for you at Nobel Peace Prize time.

Dipshit, look at post 768, no quote. Your statement is out of context.

So you can make shit up all you want and talk out of your ass...but if I make an observation about HIV...and I never claimed that what I said was gospel...I am the asshole? Dude, you are a complete tool.

Answer me this...do you understand why we were attacked on 9/11?

Forum List

Back