Question for Republicans. Has Border Patrol been hiding vital information from President Biden?

These are not opinions, they are statement of facts:

There has been a constant stream of MAGAs to the border, but none seem to be anything more than photo -ops. None of those MAGAs have returned with a single shred of information that wasn't already known before their photo-ops.
I never thought, I would see that day, where folks are so desperate to be correct, that they would calling opinions of those they disagree with, FACTS, just to get me to apply rules to things their adversaries have already admitted are their own opinions. :rolleyes:

Indeed, we are in clown world.

I never thought, I would see that day, where folks are so desperate to be correct, that they would calling opinions of those they disagree with, FACTS, just to get me to apply rules to things their adversaries have already admitted are their own opinions. :rolleyes:

We get it.

It's what happens when crazy MAGAs are allowed to run free.

EDIT
change crazy MAGAs to read MAGAs. The first one was just redundant.

Well seein' as nothing is ever joke bite-me's fault surely he'll find some lame ass thing to blame on them.

And you think it is reasonable to expect the President of the United States to spend the several days it would require for him to personally evaluate the impact on border communities? How many communities do you want him to personally evaluate?
You think it is unreasonable for a chief executive to gather first hand information rather than rely solely on what some bureaucrats deign to “tell” him?

And some communities have more severe issues than others. I don’t need to see President Potatohead here where I live. But it might help him clarify what passes for thinking for him if he decides to do a little rooting around for himself.

Fl-hjT2XgAEcenJ
76w2ad.jpg

I have no doubt that Biden has full knowledge of what is happening. My question was why MAGAs feel he needs to stand on the border to know what is happening. The only possible reason I can think of is they feel the border patrol is withholding information. Otherwise, the only rational reason for all their whining is the desire for aa photo-op
Thanks. I think the idea is that he needs to see with his own eyes what is going on, and speak directly to the Border Patrol agents and the Texas landowners who have to deal with the crisis on a daily basis, as well at witness with his own eyes how El Paso streets were turning into a migrant camp. I don't think his visit resulted in that, unfortunately.

The real question is, why did Biden decide to visit the border now, when two weeks ago he said he had more important things to focus on? While I doubt he will run again Fox News speculated this morning that he visited for precisely the reason that if he runs again, he will not be accused of never having visited the border in his 50 years of public service.

So, it really is all for show. It's not really like he was doing any fact-finding or strategizing while visiting. It's so he can say he went to the border and spoke with Border Patrol agents, yadda yadda.

Forum List

Back