Question for Republicans. Has Border Patrol been hiding vital information from President Biden?

From the OP.
Obviously, MAGAs think the Border Patrol has been nefariously withholding vital information from President Biden.
Violated Rule.
Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source.
The OP stated what "MAGAs (whatever they are) think." I would like to know what he bases that obvious assumption on. I have not seen a post or report anywhere supporting that assertion. What is the OP basing his assertion that anyone thinks the "Border patrol has been nefariously withholding vital information from Biden? Do your job and quit being obtuse.

OK Bulldog, please respond, because, it IS possible, when I got the multiple reports, I made the wrong assumption.

Obviously, MAGAs think the Border Patrol has been nefariously withholding vital information from President Biden.

I made the assumption, that you were making this statement, as an hypothesis of OPINION, rather than one of fact?

Is this a wrong hypothesis? Do you claim this as a fact, or is this an hypothesis of OPINION?

This construction of a satirical straw-man, we intended to demonstrate, what everyone already knows, everything that there is to know, that is going on at the border, IT IS SNARK.

IS it not?

The statement that is being tested against the null hypothesis is the alternative hypothesis.
1673234704184.png

Also see

OK Bulldog, please respond, because, it IS possible, when I got the multiple reports, I made the wrong assumption.

I made the assumption, that you were making this statement, as an hypothesis of OPINION, rather than one of fact?

Is this a wrong hypothesis? Do you claim this as a fact, or is this an hypothesis of OPINION?

This construction of a satirical straw-man, we intended to demonstrate, what everyone already knows, everything that there is to know, that is going on at the border, IT IS SNARK.

IS it not?

The statement that is being tested against the null hypothesis is the alternative hypothesis.
View attachment 746101

Also see
Of course it is my opinion. Why do you think I started the thread? Any reason it can't be both?

If the border patrol has been hiding information that should have already been transferred to the White House, that would have MASSIVE political repercussions.
Over 5 million illegals crossed the border in 2 years. Yes, that is a crises.

That's interesting and all, but still no answer to the question. Isn'tthere a single MAGA that can respond to a reasonable question? Are you all cowards?
I bet if he goes, no news outlet will cover it. Can't let the pedophile get negative coverage.

Why don't you answer it.
I can't answer it. That's why I asked. There must be some reason why MAGAs have whined so much. I was hoping one of you could come up with an answer other than Fox told you to.

He too, dislikes me as much, probably more than you do. I am loathed by all, I assure you.
You assume a lot. I don't like or dislike you. You are a disjointed being on the other side of my screen and insignificant as such. Bulldog the same. My complaint is when a poster makes a clearly unclean post and baits posters throughout with trolling responses and the "impartial" mod, wink wink chooses to turn a blind eye while trying to falsely say there has been no violation. The OP IS unclean and statements were made as fact without substantiation. Please don't flatter yourself with thinking it means anything to me if you were gone tomorrow. It simply doesn't matter.

There you go folks.

I am not in the business of moderating opinions!

View attachment 746105

View attachment 746107
These are not opinions, they are statement of facts:

There has been a constant stream of MAGAs to the border, but none seem to be anything more than photo -ops. None of those MAGAs have returned with a single shred of information that wasn't already known before their photo-ops.

You assume a lot. I don't like or dislike you. You are a disjointed being on the other side of my screen and insignificant as such. Bulldog the same. My complaint is when a poster makes a clearly unclean post and baits posters throughout with trolling responses and the "impartial" mod, wink wink chooses to turn a blind eye while trying to falsely say there has been no violation. The OP IS unclean and statements were made as fact without substantiation. Please don't flatter yourself with thinking it means anything to me if you were gone tomorrow. It simply doesn't matter.
And it took damn near 200 posts before you could come up with an excuse that you thought might stick. Admit it. You MAGAs can't answer a simple question without admitting your childishness, so you want to hide the thread.

I can't answer it. That's why I asked. There must be some reason why MAGAs have whined so much. I was hoping one of you could come up with an answer other than Fox told you to.
Over 5 million illegals has crossed our border since Biden has been president. It was around 400,000 in a year under Trump. Biden should be impeached for that alone.

These are not opinions, they are statement of facts:

There has been a constant stream of MAGAs to the border, but none seem to be anything more than photo -ops. None of those MAGAs have returned with a single shred of information that wasn't already known before their photo-ops.
Here you go buddy. Don't say I never did anything to help you.
1673236234644.jpeg

Over 5 million illegals has crossed our border since Biden has been president. It was around 400,000 in a year under Trump. Biden should be impeached for that alone.
And what do you think him standing on the border is going to change?

Forum List

Back